❤️ Various ET News

meringue

sarNie Egg
It’s basically asking who you think should play in a remake of Sawan Biang.
At the present time, channel 3 shouldn’t remake this. The writer will have to strike out all the rapes and abusive scenes. Is daradaily reliable or gossip entertainment news? It got alot of fans attentions by including these stars in the guessing game.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't mind Mark Yaya reunion but no, not Sawan Biang storyline. The pranang's relationship is so toxic that I couldn't finish watching it
Mark and Yaya I would take any day lol. They are my favorite onscreen couple currently but that lakorn is VERY toxic. I watched that lakorn when I was younger and now that I’m older and think about the story, it’s so wrong. I wouldn’t really want my favs in it. I want to see them in a new lakorn, not a remake.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Mark and Yaya I would take any day lol. They are my favorite onscreen couple currently but that lakorn is VERY toxic now that I’m older and think about the story. I wouldn’t really want my favs in it. I want to see them in a new lakorn, not a remake.
Yup they deserve better plot, not insane psychopath abusive praek and weak nek lol. And me too, Mark and Yaya are my all time favorite onscreen couple, I can't wait to see them together again in a brand new great lakorn :icon12:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I wouldn't mind Mark Yaya reunion but no, not Sawan Biang storyline. The pranang's relationship is so toxic that I couldn't finish watching it
Mark and Yaya I would take any day lol. They are my favorite onscreen couple currently but that lakorn is VERY toxic now that I’m older and think about the story. I wouldn’t really want my favs in it. I want to see them in a new lakorn, not a remake.
Yes to Mark and Yaya! I don't mind intense. They did KC so well. Although the story was heavy, it was a good heavy. Nothing too over the top(although Piak...:rolleyes:) and involving heavy manipulation, toxicity, and rape. Did KC even have a slap kiss? I can't remember. I'm down for any storyline that shows off the tension and sweetness these two have onscreen. If Sawan Biang is as frustrating to watch as Trabarb See Chompoo or Roy Leh Sanae Rai than NO THANK YOU! Actually...nevermind I just saw pics of Sawan Biang and HELL NO!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yes to Mark and Yaya! I don't mind intense. They did KC so well. Although the story was heavy, it was a good heavy. Nothing too over the top(although Piak...:rolleyes:) and involving heavy manipulation, toxicity, and rape. Did KC even have a slap kiss? I can't remember. I'm down for any storyline that shows off the tension and sweetness these two have onscreen. If Sawan Biang is as frustrating to watch as Trabarb See Chompoo or Roy Leh Sanae Rai than NO THANK YOU! Actually...nevermind I just saw pics of Sawan Biang and HELL NO!
KC didn't really have slap kiss but it had a unique intensity. That intense and dramatic factors were portraited by the way they looked at each other and how they talked to each other. There was barely any skinship but whenever they touched each other just slightly, our hearts could be fluttered with them you know haha. They made it feel so real and we understood why the fell for each other. So I think KC isn't toxic, it has a good reason. But Sawan Biang yikes, I strongly dislike it. I can't believe a woman would let anyone abuse her that way tbh. I haven't tried the other 2 you mentioned but it's a big no for me

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
KC didn't really have slap kiss but it had a unique intensity. That intense and dramatic factors were portraited by the way they looked at each other and how they talked to each other. There was barely any skinship but whenever they touched each other just slightly, our hearts could be fluttered with them you know haha. They made it feel so real and we understood why the fell for each other. So I think KC isn't toxic, it has a good reason. But Sawan Biang yikes, I strongly dislike it. I can't believe a woman would let anyone abuse her that way tbh. I haven't tried the other 2 you mentioned but it's a big no for me
Yea I thought so too!
When I first started watching lakorns that weren't remakes, it took a while for me to get used to the violent nature of the stories. It always left a bad taste in my mouth but now I'm kinda desensitized to it. I'll still notice it but I chuck it off as the storytelling culture of lakorns. Mostly I avoid those types of dramas to not make me uncomfortable and mad.
I definitely needed more of the groveling from Thit and more sweet scenes of Jee and Thit. I rewatch KC once in a while and they still give me feels each time. My OG pairing.