❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Right, where is that news? I haven’t seen anything about the calendar except the blind items. The blind items description about the nek doesn’t fit Kao either. Kao hasn’t been with them for a long time and wasn’t a main nek with a koojin since the beginning of Ch3 koojins. That description matched Margie and Boy, an original koojin.
Where you get blind items from? I want to read old blinds..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num is so dumb for getting involved with that leech. Like dude, you have lived the playboy style for years and when you're nearing your 50's you let yourself impregnate someone you've hardly known. You should know better. His wife has always given me a bad vibe, she's so fake. I feel bad for their daughter to have to be in this kind of situation. Num's wife is definitely a troublemaker.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Num is so dumb for getting involved with that leech. Like dude, you have lived the playboy style for years and when you're nearing your 50's you let yourself impregnate someone you've hardly known. You should know better. His wife has always given me a bad vibe, she's so fake. I feel bad for their daughter to have to be in this kind of situation. Num's wife is definitely a troublemaker.
She's some kind of pageant girl, I think. They are known to be problematic.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know much about her. What has she done ?

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Man my girl looking good here. I feel like if Mint or her manager demanded better, she could get better from Ch 3 but she just seems to be settling which lowkey as a fan is disappointing bc i want her to have one big good one before she chooses to retire from acting.
Really feeling the bangs
Isn't Mint's manager K'Gun? She shares the same manager as Mookda and I think Mookda has been given either good scripts, P'eks, or sometimes it's both. Not so sure her manager is at fault. Like I think you gotta be one of the golden child (sad fact), need to go after things (like Ice P) or prove your worth in ratings (like Bella's case).

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Really feeling the bangs
Isn't Mint's manager K'Gun? She shares the same manager as Mookda and I think Mookda has been given either good scripts, P'eks, or sometimes it's both. Not so sure her manager is at fault. Like I think you gotta be one of the golden child (sad fact), need to go after things (like Ice P) or prove your worth in ratings (like Bella's case).
So true, I've just realized it recently that having the same manager doesn't mean they will be given the same amount and quality of work. It depends vastly on their ability, fanbase and ratings. Bermb (Bow's manager) is an example because you can tell his favorite kids are Bow, Nychaa and Gulf (which makes sense since all of them are a part of famous real life couples, have good fanbase and are very young) whereas other ones like Namtarn, Masu, Donut etc are not heavily promoted as them. It's a sad fact but it's how business works.
I was very surprised at first that one manager could manage many daras at the same time, which is different in other countries. It's quite funny that Bow's manager is in charge of 9 daras while Mik's manager is managing him only haha.

bit

sarNie Adult
Managers earn income through their client, if he knows he can get more income with his favorite who is willing to do it all, why bother with the other. It's a percentage cut, meaning if he can push that one golden goose to be in the top bracket, he can earn a lot more then pushing 10 low income artistes.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
So true, I've just realized it recently that having the same manager doesn't mean they will be given the same amount and quality of work. It depends vastly on their ability, fanbase and ratings. Bermb (Bow's manager) is an example because you can tell his favorite kids are Bow, Nychaa and Gulf (which makes sense since all of them are a part of famous real life couples, have good fanbase and are very young) whereas other ones like Namtarn, Masu, Donut etc are not heavily promoted as them. It's a sad fact but it's how business works.
I was very surprised at first that one manager could manage many daras at the same time, which is different in other countries. It's quite funny that Bow's manager is in charge of 9 daras while Mik's manager is managing him only haha.
If you are not that popular,have mediocre acting skills,not a stunner in terms of looks and not good at networking,there is nothing managers can do. Managers can only push someone who is in demand,has good acting skills and has large fanbase or atleast who is ambitious and ready to work hard. Can't blame the managers if their actors/actresses expect work to be handed over to them at their doorstep. If you look at Bella,Yaya,Kim,Mookda etc they all seem ambitious,put a great deal of effort in expanding their fanbase,are good at acting and network well within their channel and also outside. Fans of the actors/actresses who aren't doing enough always blame the channels or their managers. If the actor/actresses has a great pull then I don't see why a channel or their manager wont push them..Afterall both will earn money out of them.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Mookda got lucky co she sign with ch7, all other artist under PGun sign with ch7 except for Mint . Thats why i said she might have better script if she sign with ch7. I think PGun involved in Missteen and most the winner signed under her agency like Mookda, Hanalewis, Mamew and etc all work with ch7. draama in ch7 have better rating but when it comes to money, mint earned the most.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
K'Gun manages 5 I believe and they are all females. Ability and good fanbase is huge factor. But also luck plays a role too. I think of Pope. He has ability and decent fanbase since he was Koojin with Mew. His luck landed him BPS and having that really blow up. It doesn't hurt that P'Nong and her husband adores him.
Wait Nychaa and Masu have the same manager? okay somehow the pairing for KC makes a little more sense.
Hey, it's more love for Mik. The boy deserves undivided attention lol.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
K'Gun manages 5 I believe and they are all females. Ability and good fanbase is huge factor. But also luck plays a role too. I think of Pope. He has ability and decent fanbase since he was Koojin with Mew. His luck landed him BPS and having that really blow up. It doesn't hurt that P'Nong and her husband adores him.
Wait Nychaa and Masu have the same manager? okay somehow the pairing for KC makes a little more sense.
Hey, it's more love for Mik. The boy deserves undivided attention lol.
Completely agree with you about Pope. I'm very happy that BPS happened to him.
Yeah Bermb is the manager of Nychaa, Masu, Bow, Namtarn (ch3), Boom, Bank, Porche and Donut (ch7) and Gulf (tooo many ugh). And right that pairing is soooo random :risas3:
Mik deserves the world, he's a sweetheart. And so does his manager, she's adorable! She likes Bow's posts even more than her own manager lol

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know much about her. What has she done
If you are not that popular,have mediocre acting skills,not a stunner in terms of looks and not good at networking,there is nothing managers can do. Managers can only push someone who is in demand,has good acting skills and has large fanbase or atleast who is ambitious and ready to work hard. Can't blame the managers if their actors/actresses expect work to be handed over to them at their doorstep. If you look at Bella,Yaya,Kim,Mookda etc they all seem ambitious,put a great deal of effort in expanding their fanbase,are good at acting and network well within their channel and also outside. Fans of the actors/actresses who aren't doing enough always blame the channels or their managers. If the actor/actresses has a great pull then I don't see why a channel or their manager wont push them..Afterall both will earn money out of them.
For Sammy case I blame the channel or her agent. It is obvious anything is done for her to never shine -pairing her twice with Kelly or Thanwa with whom she has no chemistry. Girl has shown great interest in acting but after PRBPT girl has been in uninteresting lakorns or paired with unappealing peks. Even peak got to work with ch7 top actors when she got signed by them. Sammy had to unfollow them at some point for them to throw her a bone (working with Mik one of the channel top praek)