❤️ Various ET News

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Honestly I like Aff but I'd rather see someone else take Ma Ornapa's spot bc yeah Aff is too soft and not really entertaining as a host. I wouldn't mind seeing Num Kanchai as the replacement.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
Not necessarily. Actually, the reason why some women get murdered in the US during divorce is because of child support. Honestly, the court in the US favored the mother more regardless of the income. Unless, there are proof of abuse or drug use the chances are very high mom gets the kid(s).
I’m going to correct you there because that’s completely untrue. It’s not because of child support but because of abuse. Leaving is THE most dangerous period for victims of domestic violence, regardless of whether or not kids an involved or if they asked for financial support for themselves or for the kids. Its why I always get angry when people ask why victims don’t just leave. The deadliest time for a domestic violence victim, when they are the most likely to be murdered, is when they are trying to leave their abuser.

Also the courts don’t favour women. Women usually get custody because men usually don’t ask for it. Men love crying about child support but how many actually want their kids full time? Most think having them for a fun weekend a few times a month is them fulfilling their duty. There is a big different between between a custodial and a non custodial. There is a big difference between looking after a kid for a weekend and having them during the week, when they need to go to school, have after school activities, homework, doctors/dentist appointments, etc. especially if like most single mothers in America you're barely making ends meet and have to juggle bringing up a child while working.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m going to correct you there because that’s completely untrue. It’s not because of child support but because of abuse. Leaving is THE most dangerous period for victims of domestic violence, regardless of whether or not kids an involved or if they asked for financial support for themselves or for the kids. Its why I always get angry when people ask why victims don’t just leave. The deadliest time for a domestic violence victim, when they are the most likely to be murdered, is when they are trying to leave their abuser.

Also the courts don’t favour women. Women usually get custody because men usually don’t ask for it. Men love crying about child support but how many actually want their kids full time? Most think having them for a fun weekend a few times a month is them fulfilling their duty. There is a big different between between a custodial and a non custodial. There is a big difference between looking after a kid for a weekend and having them during the week, when they need to go to school, have after school activities, homework, doctors/dentist appointments, etc. especially if like most single mothers in America you're barely making ends meet and have to juggle bringing up a child while working.
Maybe I am a forensic file junkie and other crime shows. But there's plenty that murdered their wife because they don’t want to pay child support or split their fortune. Now, I did say some as not the majority. And yes, there are plenty of rich selfish men that have murdered their wife because of child support. I don't think I am referring to abused that is another story on its own.

As far as custody goes, I will stand on it that the court does favor women more. My brother was going through a divorce and wanted custody and the lawyer basically said, nope. The mother majority of the time gets it unless she is deemed unfit. So, he pretty much postponed the divorce due to her getting 3k a month plus pension and all that good stuff lol. That is why the saying "it's cheaper to keep her" came about. There's a case where a couple were going through a divorce. The mother called the ex and while on the phone killed her 2 daughters making him listen to it and by the time he made it to the house she killed herself. There are all sort of stories on both sides. But in most cases, the women does have a good chance in getting custody.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That’s why it’s important to get a prenup ladies and gentleman. Even if you have 0 dollars to your name prenups are so important.

@byebye yeah the US court does favor women more. My uncles wife is an absolute psycho that legit doesn’t care for her son at all. Her son has expressed over and over to the courts that he does not want to be under her care and she still for some weird reason has majority custody over him.And I definitely agree with you on the murder for money thing. I listen to a lot of podcasts and a lot of the time it’s always the husband or wife killing each other over not wanting to split their money during divorce or because of life insurance!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Honestly I like Aff but I'd rather see someone else take Ma Ornapa's spot bc yeah Aff is too soft and not really entertaining as a host. I wouldn't mind seeing Num Kanchai as the replacement.
Num K is pretty booked. He has 2 talk shows that I know of. (Not sure if he has more)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num Kanchai has Tee Tai Krua, Khao Sai Kai, and Hone Krasae and he used to have Davinci Dek Torahut but Push Puttichai replaced him. Homeboy is busy. No talk show can beat Ratree Samosorn though, Num, Ling, Kalamare and Tuk had so much chemistry and great banter. They should just bring those guys back together for another show.

I'm not sure how I feel about Aff as a host. I like her as a person and as an actress but she doesn't seem to have the kind of energy that hosting requires. Chompoo at least is energetic and she's down for anything. I can't imagine Aff wanting to do any silly dances or imitations. Chom was funny trying to imitate Kik Suwatchanee's acting, Aff could never pull that off. But maybe she'll bring a different kind of energy to the show.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m going to correct you there because that’s completely untrue. It’s not
That’s why it’s important to get a prenup ladies and gentleman. Even if you have 0 dollars to your name prenups are so important.

@byebye yeah the US court does favor women more. My uncles wife is an absolute psycho that legit doesn’t care for her son at all. Her son has expressed over and over to the courts that he does not want to be under her care and she still for some weird reason has majority custody over him.And I definitely agree with you on the murder for money thing. I listen to a lot of podcasts and a lot of the time it’s always the husband or wife killing each other over not wanting to split their money during divorce or because of life insurance!
Forensic file and murderous affairs are my favorite. I would say about 60% is about money for them getting killed. Some of them have lots though yet greed is such a demon. I have seen a bit of a custody battle where the women ends up getting the child. Some men are good father but they have to fight tooth and nail to win. Prenuptial made sense for the rich but if two broke people getting married there's nothing to fight about lol

x0unerthanlater

Num Kanchai has Tee Tai Krua, Khao Sai Kai, and Hone Krasae and he used to have Davinci Dek Torahut but Push Puttichai replaced him. Homeboy is busy. No talk show can beat Ratree Samosorn though, Num, Ling, Kalamare and Tuk had so much chemistry and great banter. They should just bring those guys back together for another show.

I'm not sure how I feel about Aff as a host. I like her as a person and as an actress but she doesn't seem to have the kind of energy that hosting requires. Chompoo at least is energetic and she's down for anything. I can't imagine Aff wanting to do any silly dances or imitations. Chom was funny trying to imitate Kik Suwatchanee's acting, Aff could never pull that off. But maybe she'll bring a different kind of energy to the show.
I miss Ratree Samosorn too. That show was legit one of the best variety show ever. The hosts were so well balanced. I liked that they actually invited lakorn casts to interview. 3 zaap could never.

bit

sarNie Adult
Kalamaree and Chompoo kind of balance the crazy and serious part while Ornapha add on some funny bits to the interview.

Not sure if Aff can pulled off the crazy funny part. Adding a dull proper interviewer will just kill off 3 Zaap vibe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Forensic file and murderous affairs are my favorite. I would say about 60% is about money for them getting killed. Some of them have lots though yet greed is such a demon. I have seen a bit of a custody battle where the women ends up getting the child. Some men are good father but they have to fight tooth and nail to win. Prenuptial made sense for the rich but if two broke people getting married there's nothing to fight about lol
Yeah even if you have nothing to your name when you first marry, you never know what you’re gonna have in the future if you ever divorce so I still think people should get one. Hope for the best and plan for the worst!

x0unerthanlater

Mike and Sara's situation is getting messier.

A leaked chat log appeared on Twitter between a Russian model who is said to be Sara's bf and someone else.
The model was telling the other person that his gf told him she was pregnant. He said his gf only needed a donor. She wanted to be a single mother of two. The person told him he should gather all the proofs for later just in case. The model says he wants dna testing.

Ppl are now speculating that the reason Sara didn't want Mike to see his son was because she didn't want Mike to know she was pregnant. (Mike wasn't able to see his son for a while, even though he was still sending her money for their son's expenses)

DISCLAIMER: **THE CHAT LOG IS NOT CONFIRMED TO BE ABOUT SARA** Ppl just connected the dots because it involves her bf.

There is more to this news because Mike had a live interview a few hours ago. Plus, Sara also has a reply to the news that Mike is suing her.

If no one summarizes it, I'll do it later.
I'M RUNNING ERRANDS TODAY. LOL

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
How big kemmookda are now in thailand ? are they really trending or only among inter fans because i noticed their hashtag is trending in twitter for a few days (most of the tweet is in english tho) and a lot of people share their vids and ship these two.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
How big kemmookda are now in thailand ? are they really trending or only among inter fans because i noticed their hashtag is trending in twitter for a few days (most of the tweet is in english tho) and a lot of people share their vids and ship these two.
They are gaining popularity overseas especially here from the Philippines even Boss and Mint have international fans already. Now CH7 needs to stop being selfish to fans and be considerate by airing full episodes online and adding subtitles. Geez

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They are gaining popularity overseas especially here from the Philippines even Boss and Mint have international fans already. Now CH7 needs to stop being selfish to fans and be considerate by airing full episodes online and adding subtitles. Geez
Irk! Even their bugaboo inter app has no subs :facepalm: they should upload their lakorns in YouTube too.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mike and Sara's situation is getting messier.

A leaked chat log appeared on Twitter between a Russian model who is said to be Sara's bf and someone else.
The model was telling the other person that his gf told him she was pregnant. He said his gf only needed a donor. She wanted to be a single mother of two. The person told him he should gather all the proofs for later just in case. The model says he wants dna testing.

Ppl are now speculating that the reason Sara didn't want Mike to see his son was because she didn't want Mike to know she was pregnant. (Mike wasn't able to see his son for a while, even though he was still sending her money for their son's expenses)

DISCLAIMER: **THE CHAT LOG IS NOT CONFIRMED TO BE ABOUT SARA** Ppl just connected the dots because it involves her bf.

There is more to this news because Mike had a live interview a few hours ago. Plus, Sara also has a reply to the news that Mike is suing her.

If no one summarizes it, I'll do it later.
I'M RUNNING ERRANDS TODAY. LOL
Hope she doesn't chase after the Russian model for child expenses and other huge payments she expects. Mike's case can be an example for Sara's BF to be careful. I felt very sorry for Mike after the interview.