❤️ Various ET News

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Yes! Same! I'm assuming it's a nek that's 35 plus because of their description. They also added we will have to wait and see who will she will end up with in the end.
It could be aum patchrapa. She flaunts her boyfriends. Recently was seen with pok phornprapha. Now this article hints at one sided interest.

Aum P collect Hi- So like Hi-So collect her. It’s been like that for years. When her news slow down, there will be news about Hi-So.

It’s amazing none wanted to marry her yet. Chompoo, Tanya, Margie, Mew has all manage to snap their Hi-So
I could be because she doesn't want to settle down and have babies for them. Most Hi-Sos expect heirs within 3 years of marriage. Mew Nittha has asked for two years time before starting a family. Aum doesn't seem serious in her relationships so even Hi-Sos use her for publicity as much as she uses them ...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

I think Golf N. is bi.

They asked him if he is now interested in men. He says, "he's still into women but if someone (like a man) is beautiful, *he used the word suey ngarm* then he'll look and admire them. He says maybe he'll talk to women and then one day if it happens, he'll talk to men. Sounds like he could swing both ways. I always thought he could be... but he was always dating girls.

mayag

sarNie Adult

I think Golf N. is bi.

They asked him if he is now interested in men. He says, "he's still into women but if someone (like a man) is beautiful, *he used the word suey ngarm* then he'll look and admire them. He says maybe he'll talk to women and then one day if it happens, he'll talk to men. Sounds like he could swing both ways. I always thought he could be... but he was always dating girls.
I also wonder if he said that to promote the lakorn lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

RIP TO TANGMO'S DAD.
He passed away due to prostate cancer.
I'm sadden for her because they went through thick and thin together. I hope her mental state of mind is okay... It's heartbreaking.
I feel sad for her too. From what I remember her father and mother divorced and her father raised her alone. Her father is the only close family she has bc she's the only child. May she stay strong and get through this tough time and may her father RIP.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Our very own MU 2018 Catriona Gray is suing a tabloid for spreading fake news and libel about her alleged nude photos which was proven to be false and is asking for 10 million pesos worth for damages.

Matt and Taew have the very right to file a case for cyberbullying.

x0unerthanlater

Our very own MU 2018 Catriona Gray is suing a tabloid for spreading fake news and libel about her alleged nude photos which was proven to be false and is asking for 10 million pesos worth for damages.

Matt and Taew have the very right to file a case for cyberbullying.
It went beyond cyber bullying. Matt's niece was ostracized at school by her very own teacher. The teacher said, "so who's the niece of a side chick?" The term used is "Mia noi" which is more derogatory sounding in Thai.
I don't blame her for suing those ppl doing too much. Personally, I don't care who Dara's choose to date. Not my business. But I only don't like it when they lie. It gives me a bad impression of their character.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It went beyond cyber bullying. Matt's niece was ostracized at school by her very own teacher. The teacher said, "so who's the niece of a side chick?" The term used is "Mia noi" which is more derogatory sounding in Thai.
I don't blame her for suing those ppl doing too much. Personally, I don't care who Dara's choose to date. Not my business. But I only don't like it when they lie. It gives me a bad impression of their character.
Mia noi is translated to side chick right? I never knew the issue with her niece. That teacher needs to have her license revoked since it is already below the belt. I hope Matt sues the teacher aside from netizens harrassing her.

Yup it is none of our business but what matters is telling the truth because it describes their character.

Here in the Philippines actresses who get pregnant especially those who are at the peak of their careers tend to go abroad and hide but some of them say that they are only there for vacation or something else or because they are born there or a citizen of the foreign country(in some cases some are true, some of our celebrities are born abroad or a dual citizen) That says a lot.

x0unerthanlater

Mia noi is translated to side chick right? I never knew the issue with her niece. That teacher needs to have her license revoked since it is already below the belt. I hope Matt sues the teacher aside from netizens harrassing her.

Yup it is none of our business but what matters is telling the truth because it describes their character.

Here in the Philippines actresses who get pregnant especially those who are at the peak of their careers tend to go abroad and hide but some of them say that they are only there for vacation or something else or because they are born there or a citizen of the foreign country(in some cases some are true, some of our celebrities are born abroad or a dual citizen) That says a lot.
Yeah, Mia noi is basically a side chick.

Several ppl have been constantly harassing her and her family members.. Matt says she didn't care when they criticised her, but she can't stand it when they're talking badly about her family. She's suing to protect her dignity and it's not about the money. It's to clear the stigma against her and make an example so ppl don't go overboard again.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
The teacher is honestly disgusting. No matter what the adults in a family do, you should NEVER take it out on the kids, its so cowardly to target them. And to do so as a teacher? Having a teacher like that can only lead the children astray, since her moral character is bad. She's harassing a child teaching kids in her class to bully their fellow classmates. I wonder what else she's teaching them?

The Sarah and Mike is escalating. This behaviour is so gross.

For the sake of his son's physical and mental wellbeing Mike should honestly just pursue full custody and just allow Sarah supervised visitation

CPY

GotomySin
Another comedian Robert just passed away.

Side gossip, fan page of Ch7 said that a dara will end the contract soon. Idk who but now most guess Porshe or.Now since they will broadcast Wong Wien Hua Jai soon

pikachu

sarNie Egg
The other person asked if his father came to see/visit... dont let him come visit and dont tell him to come just let/leave him starve to death.
They're talking about Mike right? Because the way google translated it, it was like they were talking about starving to death Mike's son.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

Ppl are digging dirt on Sara. Netizen's are scary when you're on their bad side.

The op has a full clip of that too. They tagged Golf so Mike can possibly use it in court... Ppl are suggesting he take full custody of his son.

^thea^

sarNie Egg
I forgot who it was, it was a few pages back when someone asked about Tono and Nychaa. It’s pretty obvious that they’re together now, but they don’t want to place a title on their relationship. They recently took a trip to Ayutthaya for Mother’s Day, they said it was a coincidence and it wasn’t planned, not sure if they were just joking around. There are photos of him holding hands and being close to each other. It was either her mom or his mom that posted it on IG. She posted a picture of him and wished him happy birthday.

They’re cute together, I like it. This was the last interview I saw.
Just saw Nychaa's last performance at 3zaap and indeed I don't understand Thailand so just rely on google translation and there Nychaa says they are not bf gf too. I suspicious that maybe what the gossip used to be true is that Tono already has a girlfriend and it's not Nychaa but another girl and he and Nychaa are just koojin and doing PR things plus to promote their new drama, so maybe their close relationship is just as brother and sister because their family is also close so they are like brothers.
Because if they are together now why don't they admit? is it they are afraid because of haters?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Ppl are digging dirt on Sara. Netizen's are scary when you're on their bad side.

The op has a full clip of that too. They tagged Golf so Mike can possibly use it in court... Ppl are suggesting he take full custody of his son.
Sara seems to be feeding wrong information in the kids head.Can't she keep her son out of all this. Using son especially when he is so young to understand whats going on, is bad parenting... Sara certainly needs guidance..

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Great Warintorn and Yam Matira to come together for a new lakorn which will be aired in 2021. This upcoming TV drama titled “Petchakard Jun Jao” is reportedly a new script. It isn’t adapted from the popular novel as other Thai TV dramas. Source: Daradaily