❤️ Various ET News

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Kob is not with ch7. Sammy is not at that level there. Ppl love and like her but ch7 don't care about her. She gets like 1 lakorn a year...if they like her she would at least do get 2 - 3.

Min and Mai did better there...

The face or ch 7 is Mookda and Kem. They been getting constant lakorn. Back to back. Mik is one of the fav. And will always get feed decent lakorns.

Ch3 has Yaya, Kim and ,Belle...out of the 3 Bella is currently been consistent and Gardner the best lakorn rating and buzz. Her BSP- best rating ch3 ever had. While Kim and Yaya are still just....

It is not just us comparing it. Thai ETNews outlet is talking about it. Saying lots of ch3 and ch7 dara are leaving. Being on ch3 or 7 isn't all that.

Ch 7 at it's highest rating currently is about 5-6. They barely reach 8 except for mookda & mike lakorn earlier this year.

Nothing to brag about there
Honestly Yaya has reached that level where she doesnt need a hit lakorn anymore. She has secured her position as one of the top actresses in Thailand. I mean her latest lakorn may not be as successful as bella's bps but shes still as hot/popular as bella, constantly getting lots of ad deals, and etc. but her latest lakorn KK was pretty successful. It got a lot of buzz and reached 6.2. Nakee2 and BOTY both were successful. Kim latest lakorn with Tik was pretty bad but her previous lakorn has got good ratings (Thong ek, KF).

Both Yaya and Bella are CH3 gems. They wont let them go lol. If you go to pantip/ask your thai's friend
These two are definitely on top.
It would be aum, yaya, bella, baifern, taew, davika (not in particular order)

CPY

GotomySin
Kob is not with ch7. Sammy is not at that level there. Ppl love and like her but ch7 don't care about her. She gets like 1 lakorn a year...if they like her she would at least do get 2 - 3.

Min and Mai did better there...

The face or ch 7 is Mookda and Kem. They been getting constant lakorn. Back to back. Mik is one of the fav. And will always get feed decent lakorns.

Ch3 has Yaya, Kim and ,Belle...out of the 3 Bella is currently been consistent and Gardner the best lakorn rating and buzz. Her BSP- best rating ch3 ever had. While Kim and Yaya are still just....

It is not just us comparing it. Thai ETNews outlet is talking about it. Saying lots of ch3 and ch7 dara are leaving. Being on ch3 or 7 isn't all that.

Ch 7 at it's highest rating currently is about 5-6. They barely reach 8 except for mookda & mike lakorn earlier this year.

Nothing to brag about there

Roy Pah exceeded 10

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Here! ☺

View attachment 39212

For reruns:

ML(MikeMook) - 8.0
BPS (PopeBella) - 7.5
PBYI (WeirSteph) - 6.8
The rating of already popular lakorns on rerun. That is when they all have decent rating. Ch7 barely go 2 digit now unless it is an action lakorn. Thai lakorns has always did ok in 1 quarter of the year in rating but barely reach double digits like they use to. Ch7 usually have 17+ in ratings

These rating are decent but that is a decline. Ch 7 use to get 13-22....now a prime lakorn rating of 7-10 is good. That is the peak of the ending & now the true average of their rating. Ch3 rating of 3 is considered decent. 5-6 is really good.

From ch7 ig fan page rating is in the 4-5/6...not that great. Ch7 society

The ratings will depends....on certain area...the average is usually 6/7...is 3 quarters of the year. They always has 2 ratings the country and city and they average it out. Sammy w/porches at it highest was 7 at the ending but honestly I was following it when it aired it didn't do that well. 4-7 in ratings

In general I feel thai lakorn has been declining. Ch 3 is adding BL to their line. Korean and Chinese are on Netflix. One HD & gmm on Netflix but it those trashy soap.

Sammy is popular enough. I'm a fan of hers. But her being in ch7 is a waste. She had 1 lakorn a year, 2 if she is lucky. I follow her and only 2x has she had 2x a year as the lead. They gave her Kelly. But she is talented so people know about her. Her lakorn is a slice of life and somewhat spicy.

Kim & Yaya is successful and will be fine. To me they are all buzz now and is dwindling. To me Bella has better and diverse storyline and had been in double digit in ratings. I'm not a fan of her but her lakorn is diverse and Interesting.

Screen cap of their rating of current lakorns. 3 -5 ish in rating

Attachments

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Kob will truly leave channel 7 behind. Didn't she have a lakorn with Num recently? As for Sammy, she might not get to Kob's level but people know about her. She's popular enough to where she's recognizable. I actually group her with the more successful n'eks even if she has dwindle a bit with her lakorns. I don't usually follow channel 7 but at least I know there's a Sammy.

Channel 3 daras are leaving but not their top tier daras though. I mean, Margie, Mew, Yaya, Bella, Kim, Nychaa, Chippy and such still there. Those that are leaving seemed to be the middle pack where the channel doesn't care if they go. The Float Boat girls are still around. While channel 7 are leaving in numbers regarding their top n'eks. Bow seemed to get steady work but she still chose to leave. So there's a big difference between the two channels.

Mookda has had decent ratings in almost all her lakorns. So, she’s in good position there. Pinkploy will be one they are going to promote heavily as well. Seriously, I would love all of them to go freelance. Imagine everybody gets to pair up and by the time there's a reunion it will be a while.

Like Chinese dramas. To get a reunion I don't know how many times fans have to beg the producer or if there's a season 2 or something. Thai fans are utterly spoiled when it comes to pairing. They barely have to beg the channel already have it up their sleeves to pair them up right away before their lakorn is even finished airing lol.
Kob is a free agent and ch7 will always work with her. She had 1 lakorn with ch7 with num 2 yr ago. She us rumor to be in another one. She does 1 hd, workpoint.

Sammy is talented but she wasn't valued or given much work. She usually only have 1 lakorn a year. 1 year she had 2 lakorn and it was with Kelly. She was not liked by ch7. Unlike min who had a variety of pk and scripts.

Ch3 has soo many daras and many are deposible. They are like pinoy with their love teams. I like sonix boom production

Ch7 ..they are pushing a few..but mookda is their #1 girl and kem #1 guy. Both has soo many lakorns. I like donut and papyre? They are cute. I didn't care for their lakorn. I got bored but I feel they got potential. They had chemistry

1hd/gmm is catching up to ch3. Now they have polyplus who usually do well and the talented veterans actors.

I'm consistently been enjoying more of k & c dramas. They have the typical tropes but they are more broad in storyline and characters

I grew up with thai lakorn. I'm rooting for them. I'm hopeful but it has not been holding my interest for years now.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I keep thinkinh that Ch7 project for Sammy was to make and eternal supporting actress

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ask about sk & matt marriage? Are they getting marriage. Her answers are usually the same. She don't know much. It is not her business. Sk and pupae grew up in different area. Sk is oversea/city. Pupae is in hua hin (mountain). She said if they get marry it's their business and that she is in no rush. As long as they are happy. She state they don't get into each other business too much.

Then ask about her brother who became a monk. She is happy for him and it is his choice. I'm proud of him because teenage/younger adult don't do so. She is happy and proud of her siblings. They get great grades...usually 4.0 (youngest one.)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ask about sk & matt marriage? Are they getting marriage. Her answers are usually the same. She don't know much. It is not her business. Sk and pupae grew up in different area. Sk is oversea/city. Pupae is in hua hin (mountain). She said if they get marry it's their business and that she is in no rush. As long as they are happy. She state they don't get into each other business too much.

Then ask about her brother who became a monk. She is happy for him and it is his choice. I'm proud of him because teenage/younger adult don't do so. She is happy and proud of her siblings. They get great grades...usually 4.0 (youngest one.)

I hate that they always ask her about Matt!! Like leave her out of it. She minds her own business. Sometimes it makes me annoyed cause then the audience think Mint plays some part of everything when she doesn’t bother anyone and does her own thing.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I hate that they always ask her about Matt!! Like leave her out of it. She minds her own business. Sometimes it makes me annoyed cause then the audience think Mint plays some part of everything when she doesn’t bother anyone and does her own thing.
This. She dont even hangout with them but she was always the one reporter asked about. Always the one who have to answer other people problem. At this point they should just pay for her service as their PR

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
anyone has heard of gmm new actress (i think so) fah yong waree? Did she has any lakorn before? come across her ig and wowww shes so beautiful.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
anyone has heard of gmm new actress (i think so) fah yong waree? Did she has any lakorn before? come across her ig and wowww shes so beautiful.
I think she has 2-3 lakorns this year but I’ve only watched her in Talay Prae. Muse subbed it. Also, she is nang’ek of Mario in a movie.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint thx them when they asked a news pertaining to her, about her bro. She kind of tease them about it & was a good sport.

I feel sk & matt will break up. Taew probably will wed. Mew baby by new yr.

I hope louis & noon get pregger. They are trying. They are too stinking cute.