❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel ch 7 is wicked petty/ bias....in general..... I'm not surprised they did that.

Sammy & porche are pretty much almost done filming their lakorn. Sammy & Mik is airing in the first half of 2021.

Min hasn't had much lakorn lately and they had mookda

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yeah Kwan, Pooklook, Bow, and Min I kinda question why they left cause they got good lakorns and peks. They were popular too. Sammy and Green I can see why they left though.
Maybe the working environment is not ideal?, having good lakorn and pairing up with top actors not going to cut it if they treat you like slave. Something really not ideal at CH7 to have almost all their female actress leaving. We just don't know what it is.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the working environment is not ideal?, having good lakorn and pairing up with top actors not going to cut it if they treat you like slave. Something really not ideal at CH7 to have almost all their female actress leaving. We just don't know what it is.
Yeah, not sure. I know when they had Khun Daeng as their owner, they barely had their stars leave but now most are out as soon as they are close to 30.

Anyways, I noticed that Stephany is not a part of the calendar this year. I was wondering when her contract with them ended cause no one has mentioned it but I assume that it is over and she is just going to be a personal trainer from now on.

Sammy and Pim went to the Ch7 event today as well so probably no hard feelings. Didn’t see Min or Porsche though.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sammy been rumor to leave since the beginning of the year. Pim had rumors as well. They are both under the same management. Also I feel they weren't as top as Min was.....the way min talked she seem very chill....lots of discussions with the elders...as if they came into an agreement and she had no problem continuing working with ch7. She not contracted to any other ch....they talk about boon koon....

Soo many ppl leaving ch7.....Bow M. Leaving them and they treated her really well....soo....i think ch7 is a bit....blah...if ppl are choosing to leave even at their peak. They are not happy there.

Stephanie....I feel is gone....ch7 don't seem to care....they are pushing the newbie....didn't seem like they care about any of the ppl leaving

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good for them.

It is better not to rely only on the ch. There's more freedom & power when they know they'll be ok w/o them in a sense.

That's how I negotiate my raise

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bee N. Interview. I feel there was something with film....by the way/how she answered it ...that was a lil more...but it seems they had a fall out and she is not going to play the koo jin. I guess there was a comment that the crew said they were "together"....I follow her and she is usually playful and flirty. She close & pair up with pong often and hasn't post those type off pix... hahaha.. She also give off the vibe of I'll be ok by myself. Her mom is a single mom. She tried to help support her mom as much as possible

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah Kwan, Pooklook, Bow, and Min I kinda question why they left cause they got good lakorns and peks. They were popular too. Sammy and Green I can see why they left though.
Khun Daeng was at PPTV so you knew then why Kwan and Pooklook signed with them.

As for Bow, she wanted to be with Ch7 yet want to accept lakorns from other channel. So it is impossible except she become free agent haha.

For Min it is pretty bad...that scandal pulled her down.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can someone guess or provide description of what was said
http://instagr.am/p/CIF8XGkF9IX/
Who is it...an n'rai... who is even more rai in real life... goes to the set late. Not ready. Don't read the script. Diva/khun noo. The crew can only say yes.

She's gone quiet. Because of covid. No lakorn or events. Her fee is wicked high, higher than superstar. She tried to create buzz on her ig...to bait reporters/managements. But ppl don't care for the diva attitudes.

Mo? (Her ig proves major attitudes) No events...blame covid.... just got news of a lakorn recently

spanky

sarNie OldFart
BL actor. Recently famous series...internationally. diva/demanding attitudes. Jin in front but bts not so much. Manager trying to push him to jin with the other actor but the fans are not having it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I miss her with Tor. I hope they can reunite again in the future as now experienced actor.

She said she don't know who the other actors are besides peach. This is the 1st time she plays as a lesbian. She wants to play with O. They will look wicked good together.

Did you take yourself out of the series? No...maybe it's not fitting... I probably. can't do it...peach... we didn't plan anything ...discussed by the elder

Has nothing to do with Mo or the script being uneven.

P'chod. Yes the series will be hard & different. I want to understand it... learn... it's really hard, I'm concern...I want to play this....are you more stress...p'chod said it's P' Sammy....hey...it hasn't been confirm...no but her name is link. I meet/ worked with Sammy b4....(modeling/products events?)

This lakorn is a better role for her to challenge her as an actor. I hope it's Sammy as the counter part since P'chod wants her

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nk who is new and is wicked famous. The ch pushed up the way up... you see her face often/everywhere. She's #1 in the ch. Supress the veteran. Has lots of applications from guys to be her bg. She's picky & plays hard to get. Recently admit to seeing ...say guy? Talking to each other..? She has a bf? But she always flirting & commenting on all the boys Ig & DM

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Who is it...an n'rai... who is even more rai in real life... goes to the set late. Not ready. Don't read the script. Diva/khun noo. The crew can only say yes.

She's gone quiet. Because of covid. No lakorn or events. Her fee is wicked high, higher than superstar. She tried to create buzz on her ig...to bait reporters/managements. But ppl don't care for the diva attitudes.

Mo? (Her ig proves major attitudes) No events...blame covid.... just got news of a lakorn recently
Mo has attended some events lately..I dont think its her... I think they are speaking of a senior actress.