❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
@bit that make makes sense then lol I love Mila and Ashton--i swear I hope that is forever! Knock on wood. They are such a lowkey couple and you can tell Mila is sooo grounded, Ashton with his charity work. My favorite Hollywood couple.

As many rumors as there is and me believing those rumors, I do hope Weir and Bella are now than just a business couple.
Honestly if you followed Weir and Bella’s relationship from the beginning than you would understand it more than just a business couple. I like how they really worked their own way up before sharing their relationship to the world. I’ve been following them since the beginning when they would secretly hang and she would be riding on the back of his motorcycle. I guess that’s why I like them more outta the other couples. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Bella would have been or stayed pretty noncommittal to their relationship had it not been for Weir and his cheating rumors. The one that made her claim Weir was (correct me if I am wrong) is the one with Peak. When that came out Bella was like, unmm...what rumor Weir is my man lol. She would have been OK to just chill with Weir and not have any label for the time being. Unfortunately, Weir ruined that plan for her. Anyhow, it all work out well. They seemed happy.

bit

sarNie Adult
I think Bella would have been or stayed pretty noncommittal to their relationship had it not been for Weir and his cheating rumors. The one that made her claim Weir was (correct me if I am wrong) is the one with Peak. When that came out Bella was like, unmm...what rumor Weir is my man lol. She would have been OK to just chill with Weir and not have any label for the time being. Unfortunately, Weir ruined that plan for her. Anyhow, it all work out well. They seemed happy.
They collect cheating blinds every other year, the toothpaste couple. There was Peak, Aum A, then latest last year with Ching Ching. Let see what next year brings.:confused12:

bit

sarNie Adult
King of Thailand looks like he is stoned every time he gave special address, the queen is propping him up.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I know this is old news but I still think Pat knew her ex husband business was shaddy
Of course, how can you not know of your partner's dirty business. I feel like it's one thing if you're dating but the fact that they were married-- that ain't possible. Although double lives do exist and people are sketchy like men who have a whole set of wife and kids in another state lol but business related sketchy stuff, I feel like even if you don't know the whole story you have to at least have a small degree of knowledge.

But she had to still be there for her son and needs to still have a career to take care of them bc her ex def will not be able to take care of her and the kid anymore. Better to put these years as an actress to work and really play dumb to survive haha I still love her though she's funny and a good actress

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the exact reason they aren’t giving ratings every day until Monday? Is it a holiday in Thailand? I’m half Thai and I should know if there is or not but sadly don’t lol.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know the exact reason they aren’t giving ratings every day until Monday? Is it a holiday in Thailand? I’m half Thai and I should know if there is or not but sadly don’t lol.
Thursday was a holiday I think...They will share the ratings today.

Reactions: Ina

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thursday was a holiday I think...They will share the ratings today.
Okay cause I saw Klink post that ratings won’t be up until (won jun na) next Monday so was wondering. I guess we will see later if they get posted or not. I only saw they posted the lives until actual ratings come.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Okay cause I saw Klink post that ratings won’t be up until (won jun na) next Monday so was wondering. I guess we will see later if they get posted or not. I only saw they posted the lives until actual ratings come.
Let them release the ratings even if it's late rather then never.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Lol that's what I'm saying! Boy is a good actor but good overall look is so greasy as Americans would describe it. Just a mixture of corny/greasy that gives pervy vibes bahahaha

@Lauj i can't watch Mark like that either but I have seen almost all his recent work. He's not a bad actor but I feel that he is weaker out of the Gang Lom gang just like how Mint is the weaker among the girls. I feel like the guys who came after him are stronger actors than him. Maybe it's his gentle face but even his delivery of his lines even when angry comes off very gentle. He's like another Pope to me, overall not the most versatile but good with eye acting but weak actor overall but improving. The rough characters, needing to be more tough and mean i feel isn't suited for him lol
Yeah. I always thought marks acting wasn’t 100%. One other reason why I couldn’t watch him. But he’s ok in his newest movie right now (My Forever Sunshine) that I’m currently watching. I was debating whether or not to watch it because I didn’t like him as much but I was too interested in the storyline and I liked Kao so....now I’m stuck on it. Lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I actually think Mark has improved soooooo much from when he first started out. I used to have no interest in his lakorns but these days I always look forward to his work. Still unsure of him as a person but he has definitely worked on his acting chops.
And I don’t know how he does it, maybe it’s the way he looks at his nang’ek but... he has such amazinggggg chemistry with every. single. one. of his actresses! Although Ch3 themselves may not realize it, I personally think that while Bella is their golden girl, Mark is their golden boy right now. He’s been on a winning/upwards streak for a while now.
Not sure what his future lakorns are but I think it’s time for a change from the angry young man roles he’s been playing for the past 2 or 3 lakorns.