❤️ Various ET News

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I actually think Mark has improved soooooo much from when he first started out. I used to have no interest in his lakorns but these days I always look forward to his work. Still unsure of him as a person but he has definitely worked on his acting chops.
And I don’t know how he does it, maybe it’s the way he looks at his nang’ek but... he has such amazinggggg chemistry with every. single. one. of his actresses! Although Ch3 themselves may not realize it, I personally think that while Bella is their golden girl, Mark is their golden boy right now. He’s been on a winning/upwards streak for a while now.
Not sure what his future lakorns are but I think it’s time for a change from the angry young man roles he’s been playing for the past 2 or 3 lakorns.
and Kao is slowly becoming one of ch3 A lister imo. Shes only 24, her acting is good and she has large fanbase too. Her ig has more than 8M followers. Ch3 better keep her !

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Kao really is a good up and coming actress. She was already popular in her own right but coming to Ch 3 was def beneficial for both her and the channel bc it would expose her to ch 3's own stans and international fan exposure

Saw Mint and James Ma at an event with a few other actors and actresses. They don't cross paths much anymore but it's soo nice to see them interact. I have said this before but Mint is obviously still one of Kongpiya's favorites even though they've only done one drama together. Hopefully Ch 3 gives Mint a chance to work with Sonix Boom again!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So there’s a pek that accidentally had a photo slip of his bottom area. The description said a pek who is Isan and recently went to fight 10. That leads me to it being Toomtam lol. I saw he just had a match this month I believe.

Anyways, they asked Kem if it was him cause some people thought maybe it was him cause he’s Isan but clearly he hasn’t ever been on Fight 10. His answers were funny and cute. I think anyone would feel awks if a reporter asked them that but he answered it very well and turned it into a joke.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kao really is a good up and coming actress. She was already popular in her own right but coming to Ch 3 was def beneficial for both her and the channel bc it would expose her to ch 3's own stans and international fan exposure

Saw Mint and James Ma at an event with a few other actors and actresses. They don't cross paths much anymore but it's soo nice to see them interact. I have said this before but Mint is obviously still one of Kongpiya's favorites even though they've only done one drama together. Hopefully Ch 3 gives Mint a chance to work with Sonix Boom again!
Yes. She has such a wide range and isn't afraid to do various role/character.

I saw the last 2 ep of O negative and she hooked me ...I went to check out hormone and been a fan since then

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
So there’s a pek that accidentally had a photo slip of his bottom area. The description said a pek who is Isan and recently went to fight 10. That leads me to it being Toomtam lol. I saw he just had a match this month I believe.

Anyways, they asked Kem if it was him cause some people thought maybe it was him cause he’s Isan but clearly he hasn’t ever been on Fight 10. His answers were funny and cute. I think anyone would feel awks if a reporter asked them that but he answered it very well and turned it into a joke.
Bottom slip??? Like bum or the eggroll?? Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Bottom slip??? Like bum or the eggroll?? Lol
Eggroll!! Lmao Kem was like uhh, I never took photos like that cause usually my mom is the photographer haha. The reporter was like how about if it’s a photoshop and he said then it is not real so I’m chill about the situation. He said my fans photoshop me at nice places. Then he said but please don’t get any ideas. I don’t want to open a photo one day and be shocked that my thing is bigger than what I really have :risas3:

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Eggroll!! Lmao Kem was like uhh, I never took photos like that cause usually my mom is the photographer haha. The reporter was like how about if it’s a photoshop and he said then it is not real so I’m chill about the situation. He said my fans photoshop me at nice places. Then he said but please don’t get any ideas. I don’t want to open a photo one day and be shocked that my thing is bigger than I what I really have :risas3:
Ya...he is fun person

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Eggroll!! Lmao Kem was like uhh, I never took photos like that cause usually my mom is the photographer haha. The reporter was like how about if it’s a photoshop and he said then it is not real so I’m chill about the situation. He said my fans photoshop me at nice places. Then he said but please don’t get any ideas. I don’t want to open a photo one day and be shocked that my thing is bigger than what I really have :risas3:
LMAOOOO I'm wheezing :risas3: Kem has such a cool personality, very hilarious guy!

pikachu

sarNie Egg
That’s interesting. I actually think that out of the boys in the gang, acting wise for me it’s: Mark 1sr, Boy 2nd then Nadech last. Nadech has stalled and regressed so much. I haven’t managed to watch anything his starred in, in a long time. Nadech is better looking than Boy, but not only is his acting not great, but he lacks chemistry with his costars. That’s something I can’t stand. Boy lacks in the looks department but his acting is ok, his able to create chemistry with his leads and like I said before action/ masculine type roles suit him. Like the one he did with Matt. Mark’s acting is good, his good looking and he manages to create amazing chemistry with his female leads.

Having said that. I’m going to be honest and say that I don’t feel like Ch3 has a very strong line of actors/ actresses. I also find the women are generally better. Maybe it’s because becoming a male star is usually easier (even outside of Thai ET) as they can get away with more.

Kao is ok, She’s not that great to me but she’s young and has plenty of time to improve. Someone who’s acting I really like is Baifern. I would love to see her pair up with Mark, Weir and Mik. I think she would match so well with Mik!

Congrats to Cheer. I’ve never managed to watch a lakorn of hers. None of the story’s grabbed me but I find her.. not so great looking. I have the same problem with Preem. I guess I’m shallow. Lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
That’s interesting. I actually think that out of the boys in the gang, acting wise for me it’s: Mark 1sr, Boy 2nd then Nadech last. Nadech has stalled and regressed so much. I haven’t managed to watch anything his starred in, in a long time. Nadech is better looking than Boy, but not only is his acting not great, but he lacks chemistry with his costars. That’s something I can’t stand. Boy lacks in the looks department but his acting is ok, his able to create chemistry with his leads and like I said before action/ masculine type roles suit him. Like the one he did with Matt. Mark’s acting is good, his good looking and he manages to create amazing chemistry with his female leads.

Having said that. I’m going to be honest and say that I don’t feel like Ch3 has a very strong line of actors/ actresses. I also find the women are generally better. Maybe it’s because becoming a male star is usually easier (even outside of Thai ET) as they can get away with more.

Kao is ok, She’s not that great to me but she’s young and has plenty of time to improve. Someone who’s acting I really like is Baifern. I would love to see her pair up with Mark, Weir and Mik. I think she would match so well with Mik!

Congrats to Cheer. I’ve never managed to watch a lakorn of hers. None of the story’s grabbed me but I find her.. not so great looking. I have the same problem with Preem. I guess I’m shallow. Lol
Baifern and Mik, I would be so thrilled.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile

I thought I was the only one feeling this way about CH3. I do agree that their list of actors/actresses aren’t the strongest. Maybe it’s the pairings and the lack of different pairings? I’m not sure what it is, but I find myself skipping a lot of lakorns. I watched Mark’s lakorn with Nadech and Mint when he first debut, but I couldn’t get into his acting. It was until his lakorn with Mew that grabbed my attention. His current one with Kao right now is pretty good. Great chemistry with his nang’eks.

Nadech on the other hand, what happened to this guy? I liked his series with Taew and Mew, since then I haven’t watched any of his work. It also seems like he’s not acting as much anymore either.

I hope CH3 changes it up. I want to see more new faces.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one feeling this way about CH3. I do agree that their list of actors/actresses aren’t the strongest. Maybe it’s the pairings and the lack of different pairings? I’m not sure what it is, but I find myself skipping a lot of lakorns. I watched Mark’s lakorn with Nadech and Mint when he first debut, but I couldn’t get into his acting. It was until his lakorn with Mew that grabbed my attention. His current one with Kao right now is pretty good. Great chemistry with his nang’eks.

Nadech on the other hand, what happened to this guy? I liked his series with Taew and Mew, since then I haven’t watched any of his work. It also seems like he’s not acting as much anymore either.

I hope CH3 changes it up. I want to see more new faces.
Nadech and Bow's lakorn seems promising..

WeirFany

sarNie Adult

Omgodddd! Lol well got to love Kem for taking it with good spirits. That leaves Toomtam then lol that dude just can't catch a personal life break if anything. Hopefully it's false news hahaha

@pika I'll be honest I stopped watching his stuff. Last one I watched in its entirety is the one with Mew too. I'd be lying if i said I just tired of seeing him and yaya together everywhere and in almost every thing. Yaya I've given a chance to again, and she's definitely the most improved out of the Gang. Kimmy and Margie were always the better ones to me but yaya proved herself with her recent growth in acting. Nadech, you're right about him lacking chemistry with others. Idk if it's bc he just doesn't enjoy acting and it's just a job to him so he doesn't bother develop that chemistry with others or if it's bc he just can't.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
@its_ann I hope Ch3 changes things up too. They don’t even have to get new faces. At least just stop putting the same people together again and again and again.

@GoldenKey don’t remind me. I was so excited for Bow’s move, then I heard it would be with a Nadech, so i know there will be no chemistry. Plus the storyline/ setting isn’t my type. I’ll watch it for Bow but my expectations are LOW.

@WeirFany the last Nadech lakorn I watched fully was the yakuza(?) Japanese’s one with Yaya. After that his acting just went downwards, i remember thinking that it was because he wasn’t acting with Yaya, but he stopped having chemistry with her too. His just so lacklustre. I now avoid anything his in because I know I won’t like it.

My favourite lakorn of his is the one with Kimmy. I’m still shocked by how much chemistry they had?? To me it’s actually the lakorn where Nadech had the best chemistry with his leading lady. I wish he could go back to being that driven young man, striving to improve his craft. He doesn’t really have a reason to. His mega popular and has a dedicated fan base that will support him no matter what. He has no incentive to improve.

I think that Kim’s acting is the best out of the three. The last lakorn of Yaya’s I watched was KC. It’s my favourite one she’s been in. Her and Mark should pair up again. It’s funny. I think that Nadech’s best lakorn is the one with Kim, and Yaya’s is the one with Mark. I hope both couples get to pair up again.