❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Outing someone is a no-no! Knowing how conservative Thailand is but he is putting Andrew's career at risk!

I know that BL is being promoted a lot but I wish non-BL lakorns receive the same love as BL especially outside Thailand.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I did not like but I watch it twice only for second couple. Their story was far more interesting as for other charactes were bland.
I love BOF 2nd pairing....they have their cut clips on YT.

Their pairing and character has soo much more dept

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Its so nice to see them sing together again. I really miss them.
Koen is an amazing person inside out.. his bandmates are so supportive about who he is and whom he has become.
Damnnn i loved them when I was younger but then discovered kpop and forgot about them. Loved FFK too lol

I will have to look to see what they're all up to. Quickly looked at Koen and I love how confident he is. I think it's great that his band mates support him. Can't imagine anyone in the thai entertainment being vocal about being against the LBGTQ community publicly as Thailand is one of the few countries who as a whole seems to accept it well and even has media representing in mainstream entertainment.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damnnn i loved them when I was younger but then discovered kpop and forgot about them. Loved FFK too lol

I will have to look to see what they're all up to. Quickly looked at Koen and I love how confident he is. I think it's great that his band mates support him. Can't imagine anyone in the thai entertainment being vocal about being against the LBGTQ community publicly as Thailand is one of the few countries who as a whole seems to accept it well and even has media representing in mainstream entertainment.
Im hopping they'll release a new track now.... i like golfmike fourmod and kotic when i was younger.

Lol if anyone is against it they know the backlash they'll recieve... especially when there so many lbgtq that work behind the scenes in the entertainment... younger gen are more open minded but the older gen not quite opened minded and accepting.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure how true this news is yet but Buang Wimalai which is the second part of So Wayree will be with Mik and Jenny. Rumor has it, Preaw will be the rai... I don’t like that rather have Preaw be the nek. I guess we will wait and see.
http://instagr.am/p/CJiiUhLFS3v/

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Not sure how true this news is yet but Buang Wimalai which is the second part of So Wayree will be with Mik and Jenny. Rumor has it, Preaw will be the rai... I don’t like that rather have Preaw be the nek. I guess we will wait and see.
http://instagr.am/p/CJiiUhLFS3v/
I wanted Preaw to reunite with Mik but the rai in So Wayree was really good so I hope at least she gets a good role if she isn't the lead. I'm really excited for this tho, I want the same spicy sex scene. Is it with Ning tho? Ning likes preaw so u never know.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted Preaw to reunite with Mik but the rai in So Wayree was really good so I hope at least she gets a good role if she isn't the lead. I'm really excited for this tho, I want the same spicy sex scene. Is it with Ning tho? Ning likes preaw so u never know.
The thing is, the rai in this lakorn would be his ex wife and she isn’t really as significant based on reading some parts of the novel. Yes, Ning likes her so I’m not sure why she would cast her in that kinda role. Also, no hate to the new nek but I feel if they are wanting to make the project really big then they should of got a nek that has better acting experiences to go up against Preaw.

Yes, I am a Preaw fan and maybe I’m bias but lots of fans are not happy either. It sucks cause it’s a role that isn’t significant and she is playing second to a newbie when she is considered one of Ch7’s top neks. I wouldn’t mind if her role was important but honestly it’s really not.

Maybe they may change it but I wished they put her up against another top nek. It’s like they are wanting her to help make the new girl popular but feel like they are wasting her talent to make another girl a nek. I’ve been waiting for her and Mik to pair up too cause she’s had the same two peks the past two years. Anyways, just my thoughts. Hope no one takes offense. I’m just stating how I feel and how lots of others are feeling based on the comments I’ve read.

Last edited:

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The thing is, the rai in this lakorn would be his ex wife and she isn’t really as significant based on reading some parts of the novel. Yes, Ning likes her so I’m not sure why she would cast her in that kinda role. Also, no hate to the new nek but I feel if they are wanting to make the project really big then they should of got a nek that has better acting experiences to go up against Preaw.

Yes, I am a Preaw fan and maybe I’m bias but lots of fans are not happy either. It sucks cause it’s a role that isn’t significant and she is playing second to a newbie when she is considered one of Ch7’s top neks. I wouldn’t mind if her role was important but honestly it’s really not.

Maybe they may change it but I wished they put her up against another top nek. It’s like they are wanting her to help make the new girl popular but feel like they are wasting her talent to make another girl a nek. I’ve been waiting for her and Mik to pair up too cause she’s had the same two peks the past two years.
Man that sucks, I think Ning kinda has some say in this so hoping for the best for everyone involved, maybe change the script to make her more relevant at the very least.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man that sucks, I think Ning kinda has some say in this so hoping for the best for everyone involved, maybe change the script to make her more relevant at the very least.
Yes, I saw lots of fans writing to Ning to reconsider the cast. Ning does have a lot of say to her projects and is a perfectionist so I’m sure they will make something work.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Any guesses for this blind from mgronline -

Google Transalated version -
Mount strong !! "Famous hero" Dod found a doctor requesting a size up "brother"
With the beginning of a new era, there is a story for people like Taro to start doing their homework again. Because the countdown is not yet instantaneous of the faded fireworks Must continue to follow Any "famous hero" has a clue in mind But may not be kept So I have to say it. Because it is a unsolvable problem with "younger brother" having a small size and does not work as intended Which according to the hints of "Anna TV Pool" Miss ACCDC last year Fell off in the program "Zab 108" on Channel 8, despite being married But the little brother problem is an obstacle, making life less bright.

"Can I secretly tell you a little whisper? The fact that we are in the plastic surgery industry But can you ask permission not to say your name? There is a male star who wants to have surgery, who is also the male protagonist. Is he faced a problem, namely Have a small brother And secretly consulted the surgery clinic that How can you make your child bigger? And then it works better Which is the first hero level and I know because We are in the field of surgery. Just take the customer to that clinic But did not take him to increase his brother surgery (Concluded that the male protagonist has upgraded his younger brother yet?) This one did not know that Has he done it yet? But now that hero has less work. And then married But can't tell a lot Wait for the tour to go down, I would like to hold it, I can't really tell. You have to go and follow yourself. ”

Hui.… I read it and I want to enjoy it !! That in conclusion, what is the hero

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________