❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I’m so disgusted. Despite all her past controversies I never thought she would stoop so low.

Here is a link to a thread with all the details.

Basically she got married with her ex (who she accused of comitting fraud/ scamming her) and two kids via surrogacy (which isn’t allowed in China). Her and her ex broke up and she wanted nothing to do with them. It’s coming to light now because her ex Zhang Han, made a post denying all the allegations saying that the reason his in America isn’t because he ran away but because of the children.

A friend leaked documents including birth certificates with both their names and cnetz found court records for a dissolution of marriage between Zhen Shuang and Zhang Han (actually there were rumours and pictures of a marriage certificate between ZS and ZH going viral last year which her mom denied and her team threatened legal action against people for spreading fake rumours).

Audio was also leaked that reveals she wanted to abort the children but the surrogates were too far along so her and her family suggested just abandoning them. Thankfully Zhang Han didn’t and his been trying to resolve the situation to legally bring the kids to China, as they are American but Zheng Shuang’s refusing to cooperate.

Her team hasn’t responded yet but the chances of this being fake are extremely small. Her biggest fansites on Weibo have left her and other fans are saying farewell too. She has a pretty dedicated fandom so it’s a huge deal, especially if you know her history and how much they have defended/ stood by her in past.
Wth this sounds crazy. She was in love 020?

I don't follow much....so I don't know about any other scandal but this one sounds really Fucked up...like a Thai nam nao hahaha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

I don't follow much....so I don't know about any other scandal but this one sounds really Fucked up...like a Thai nam nao hahaha
I couldn't finish that drama cause of her. I won't be surprised if she got anorexy issues. Hopefull she gets better on this side as well if I am right

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
^Nah, props for China for banning surrogates because of the abuse the poor has suffered from the rich and scammers in the past. Can you imagine how crazy people like ZS can get if this was legalized in the country? It's illegal and she's already brazen and heartless enough to abort them then abandon them after paying that much money in the making.

ZS has always been mentally unstable. She's managed to stay in the limelight from her huge blind fandom that protected her from everything wrong she did. She hid behind a fake, innocent, cute, harmless persona for so long. She can't act, can't sing, can't host, and sucks as a person, too.

rae

sarNie Adult
There is a new leaked recording, in which ZS says it's a good thing to give away the babies because it benefits the families that are unable to have children. And that, in the future, who knows, they can always have another one via surrogacy since there are still unused eggs stored. Also, ZS is forcing her ex to pay her an amount that she knows he can't come up with in order to have her sign whatever papers to give the custody of the children to him. ZS and her family are all telling her ex's dad to convince him to give up the babies.

Honestly, I don't think ZS is getting banned just because of the surrogacy thing, but also her wanting to terminate two pregnancies at 7 months, and how she plots to get rid of the babies. Her actions are seriously too much. Human life is not a toy where she'll decide to buy one on a whim and then give it away when she's no longer interested. But this is what she's doing, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Also, she announced her breakup with her ex on the day her son was born, and announced the lawsuit against her ex on the day her daughter was born. I just can't even with her.

Her ex is under immense pressure and stress. He's been taking care of the babies in the US since December 2019 (their son was born then, and the daughter was born Jan 2020). Because he is on a travel visa, he can't work, hence he has no income. He is also dealing with court cases in both the US and China, and also under the fear that if and when he gets deported, his babies will go into the system and gets adopted and he'll never be able to see them again. On top of everything, he was in the midst of a pandemic with two newborns and all these worries. Crazy.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There is a new leaked recording, in which ZS says it's a good thing to give away the babies because it benefits the families that are unable to have children. And that, in the future, if their relationship is repaired, they can always have another one via surrogacy. Also, ZS is forcing her ex to pay her an amount that she knows he can't come up with in order to have her sign whatever papers to give the custody of the children to him.

Honestly, I don't think ZS is getting banned just because of the surrogacy thing, but also her wanting to terminate two pregnancies at 7 months, and how she plots to get rid of the babies. Her actions are seriously too much. Human life is not a toy where she'll decide to buy one on a whim and then give it away when she's no longer interested. But this is what she's doing, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Also, she announced her breakup with her ex on the day her son was born, and announced the lawsuit against her ex on the day her daughter was born. I just can't even with her.
Is she really getting canceled? I know Prada and her big fan club seems to be gone. But are any of her dramas being postponed? I read one where it says love 020 is going to be deleted from all Chinese platforms. Not sure how true that is. But a lot are angered at how nonchalant she is about the kids.

rae

sarNie Adult
Is she really getting canceled? I know Prada and her big fan club seems to be gone. But are any of her dramas being postponed? I read one where it says love 020 is going to be deleted from all Chinese platforms. Not sure how true that is. But a lot are angered at how nonchalant she is about the kids.
She probably is, even if there's no official document to say that she's outright banned, but nobody will dare work with her anymore because the projects would take on a lot of risk of not being able to air at all. Almost all the state controlled media came out to criticize her and her actions. I am not sure about love 020, apparently it's still available to view on the Chinese platforms right now. This news is a huge deal in China right now, everyone is legit shook at how casual she decides to discard her babies.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If she does not want to have kids she should not have it in the very first place. China is very strict when it comes to everything and one wrong move and your career is over.

Last edited:

rae

sarNie Adult
If she does not want to have kids she should have not have it in the very first place. China is very strict when it comes to everything and one wrong move and your career is over.
That's the thing, she wanted those babies at first, or else why go through the process. It's just that she changed her mind when the pregnancies were 7 months along, and in the new recording, she even says that she's open to having another baby via surrogacy since there are still some unused eggs leftover. And yet somehow, she's determined to send the two babies that are healthy and on the way to a closed adoption...

She takes whimsical to a whole new level.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I’m so disgusted. Despite all her past controversies I never thought she would stoop so low.

Here is a link to a thread with all the details.

Basically she got married with her ex (who she accused of comitting fraud/ scamming her) and two kids via surrogacy (which isn’t allowed in China). Her and her ex broke up and she wanted nothing to do with them. It’s coming to light now because her ex Zhang Han, made a post denying all the allegations saying that the reason his in America isn’t because he ran away but because of the children.

A friend leaked documents including birth certificates with both their names and cnetz found court records for a dissolution of marriage between Zhen Shuang and Zhang Han (actually there were rumours and pictures of a marriage certificate between ZS and ZH going viral last year which her mom denied and her team threatened legal action against people for spreading fake rumours).

Audio was also leaked that reveals she wanted to abort the children but the surrogates were too far along so her and her family suggested just abandoning them. Thankfully Zhang Han didn’t and his been trying to resolve the situation to legally bring the kids to China, as they are American but Zheng Shuang’s refusing to cooperate.

Her team hasn’t responded yet but the chances of this being fake are extremely small. Her biggest fansites on Weibo have left her and other fans are saying farewell too. She has a pretty dedicated fandom so it’s a huge deal, especially if you know her history and how much they have defended/ stood by her in past.

I don't follow much....so I don't know about aby
I couldn't finish that drama cause of her. I won't be surprised if she got anorexy issues. Hopefull she gets better on this side as well if I am right
I felt the same way....I tried love 020 & drop it....asian is hard with weight...but I felt she was very skeleton like....

But this scandal is cray cray.....cold

bit

sarNie Adult
She deserved to be cancelled if that is her attitude towards another human being that is her own blood.

She sounds deranged

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Her Huading awards are being retracted because it questions her character and the value of the awards.

Man, being a Chinese celebrity or even an Asian celebrity in general can be scary knowing how conservative Asian countries are. One wrong move and everything will be taken away from you in a snap. This just shows that celebrities make mistakes too heck even worse.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, SAART has officially come out with a document banning ZS from appearing on tv etc, stating that she has made an extremely bad example due to her actions and more. Apparently, this is the first time for them to state outright that they're banning someone. Oh well, she deserves it, and after all that's happened, a lot of Chinese viewers don't want to see her onscreen anymore anyway. What she's done is really above and beyond, and there's more stuff that's coming to light with the court cases going on in China and US.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow, SAART has officially come out with a document banning ZS from appearing on tv etc, stating that she has made an extremely bad example due to her actions and more. Apparently, this is the first time for them to state outright that they're banning someone. Oh well, she deserves it, and after all that's happened, a lot of Chinese viewers don't want to see her onscreen anymore anyway. What she's done is really above and beyond, and there's more stuff that's coming to light with the court cases going on in China and US.
I don't think she'll make it back to the ET world. It's just way to controversial.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, ZS announced she'll be leaving the entertainment industry. At this point, it's probably the right decision. There's just no way she's coming back from the scandal.

rae

sarNie Adult
@byebye After SAART came out with the official document, she was finished as a celebrity/actress/public figure. There's no way she would be able to appear on public television after that, any program/series that features her in any way, shape, or form will not be able to go on air.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@byebye After SAART came out with the official document, she was finished as a celebrity/actress/public figure. There's no way she would be able to appear on public television after that, any program/series that features her in any way, shape, or form will not be able to go on air.
[/QUOTE]

Is that like the higher up from all broadcasting? I think none of her dramas that just wrapped up are going on air. She gravely made a bad judgment to say the least. But those that worked hard on the dramas will feel the burn too. I hope, she finds a way to work it out with her ex husband so they can arrange for the kids to be taken care of. Adults can handle their own problems but the kids at this point are so young, they need a compassionate voice to be their spoke person. Anyway, she’s going to be the poster girl for not what to do.

bit

sarNie Adult
Taew is just unlucky this year, early this year she was quarantine because her manager tested positive for Covid19, upon being able to go out she met DJ Moduum. Now he was tested positive, so Taew will have to go for another round of quarantine. :facepalm:

Is she having any lakorn work this year?