❤️ Various ET News

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mookda and Tyfoon was at a friends birthday party last week and the person who was infected came after they left. They went to get tested anyways and came out negative and now are in Quarantine. Fan are speculating that Mookda and Tyfoon are dating cus they were at the same places that night. Their test results are an half hour apart. KM fans are furious saying that Mookda lied to them.:facepalm:
Fans shouldn’t be mad at them. It’s their business to date whoever they want.
Did Ning confirmed it by commenting on the post??
12D75DEA-37D7-4EE0-8E84-E95BEFBBBBCE.jpeg
Credit to: http://instagr.am/p/CNOoQg5FZrK/

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Mookda and Tyfoon was at a friends birthday party last week and the person who was infected came after they left. They went to get tested anyways and came out negative and now are in Quarantine. Fan are speculating that Mookda and Tyfoon are dating cus they were at the same places that night. Their test results are an half hour apart. KM fans are furious saying that Mookda lied to them.:facepalm:
View attachment 39764
Lol the result of too much pda after SW ended.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Didn't Mookda say she was dating someone recently, why did people just assume it was Kem. KM are cute but it wont last if they dont actually date, everybody learned koojins bite u in the ass eventually, look st weir who is now allergic to them.
I don’t really follow them, but saw a clip saying she’s dating someone in the ET. There was news of Tyfoon/Mookda dating awhile back, but they denied that one. Now, pictures of them showing up and with them wearing a couple ring.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I don’t really follow them, but saw a clip saying she’s dating someone in the ET. There was news of Tyfoon/Mookda dating awhile back, but they denied that one. Now, pictures of them showing up and with them wearing a couple ring.
I mean all thai couples start by denying and saying they are bros but KM fans took it literally, Ning has a role to play in this. The lakorn was successful bc it had a good story too, time for her to let km breathe.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s seems half of the ET will be in quarantine, it hit GMM actors, then today it was announce whoever attended the Directors award ceremony should be observing if they have any symptoms since one of the attendee and winner had tested positive.

rae

sarNie Adult
Pinkploy is positive as well, so I guess that'll affect ch7 drama shoots as well, since there's bound to be overlap with actors/actresses etc on set.

And I know Num recently put a lot of celebrities on blast (he didn't name names), because a lot of them attended Stamp's concert, whom has also tested positive, but all they did was just to delete their ig stories and posts instead of going into quarantine and informing those that may have come into close contact with. He calls them irresponsible and that as celebrities, they have a duty to set a good example for others to follow.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 39764
I don't think it's a matter of them dating whomever they want...it's more of them being honest and responsible enough to handle the situation. Kem from all accounts seemed genuinely interested in Mookda and if she knew her heart isn't with him romantically then she should've put a stop to it before it gotten out of hand. Some videos she's openly flirted with Kem and gives the wrong impression. The couple can be popular without being linked together. If there are rumors she's dating tyfoon at the very least she could say that she's talking to someone. But she continues on with the fan service. A boundary needed to be set with Kem but it didn't. So in this situation, Mookda cornered herself. She established herself enough at the channel that she didn't need to rely on a koojin. She's been acting with most of their a-listers and her lakorns generally gets good rating to decent ones. She can stand on her own talent but yet the trap of a koojin was hard to resist.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's a matter of them dating whomever they want...it's more of them being honest and responsible enough to handle the situation. Kem from all accounts seemed genuinely interested in Mookda and if she knew her heart isn't with him romantically then she should've put a stop to it before it gotten out of hand. Some videos she's openly flirted with Kem and gives the wrong impression. The couple can be popular without being linked together. If there are rumors she's dating tyfoon at the very least she could say that she's talking to someone. But she continues on with the fan service. A boundary needed to be set with Kem but it didn't. So in this situation, Mookda cornered herself. She established herself enough at the channel that she didn't need to rely on a koojin. She's been acting with most of their a-listers and her lakorns generally gets good rating to decent ones. She can stand on her own talent but yet the trap of a koojin was hard to resist.
I don’t think it was that easy to really be straightforward when their lakorn was airing and they were promoting the koojin. In one translate clip I saw, she did tried telling the fans that there’re just coworkers. Idk, Maybe bother actors was advised to keep quiet and keep promoting. Mookda, Kem, and Ning was all at fault for prompting this way too hard. Now that the fans are too invested in this, some gets butt hurt to the point of just rude and nasty.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
She has many high rating lakorns since 2017 but to be honest despite those hit lakorns shes not that well known before sw. I dont see her being nominated in award shows, getting advertisement deals and events not until she gets kem as her koojin. So they both obviously goin to cont with this fanservice.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They don't have to go overboard for fan service ....

They (dara) can still have a good relationship while promoting a lakorn....

When I tested negative, I didn't need to quarantine for 14 days. Many people I know didn't either....but of course ppl can chose to.

I work in "health care" (mental health/services for broad spectrum). I'm a essential worker.

I been through this a few times...talked to my doc multiple times....review CDC.

I been exposed a few times. Tested negative a few times. Always in contact with doc. Quarantine isn't needed when it is negative.

I also talked to covid task force and CDC is in contact with my work and the task force.

I tested positive 1x. I quarantine. CDC guidelines...that after 10 days of of symptoms...I no longer need to quarantine and can go back to work.

Many/some who tested positive will and went through the 2 weeks....will/may have it in their system from 3-6 months (depending). In which they are not contiguous...but may still test positive during that time period.

bit

sarNie Adult
They don't have to go overboard for fan service ....

They (dara) can still have a good relationship while promoting a lakorn....

When I tested negative, I didn't need to quarantine for 14 days. Many people I know didn't either....but of course ppl can chose to.

I work in "health care" (mental health/services for broad spectrum). I'm a essential worker.

I been through this a few times...talked to my doc multiple times....review CDC.

I been exposed a few times. Tested negative a few times. Always in contact with doc. Quarantine isn't needed when it is negative.

I also talked to covid task force and CDC is in contact with my work and the task force.

I tested positive 1x. I quarantine. CDC guidelines...that after 10 days of of symptoms...I no longer need to quarantine and can go back to work.

Many/some who tested positive will and went through the 2 weeks....will/may have it in their system from 3-6 months (depending). In which they are not contiguous...but may still test positive during that time period.
I think it's still depending on countries, Thailand had relatively low number of Covid19 patients, so the CDC guideline can be more strict than other countries.

Quarantine orders seems to work in their favor to contain the virus so far, however it's getting out of hand since a lot of social events were taking place. Most new cases seems to be coming from party or night club where proper infection control didn't take place and this time round it involve artistes, hi-society and high ranking official who flout Covid19 SOP orders.

This week it's Songkran holiday with a lot of travelling involves. The number going to spike again.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What's with celebrities catching COVID-19 lately, that may cause delay in filming some lakorns. Hope everyone is safe and get well soon to those infected.

And with Tyfoon and Mookda I hope this gets cleared up since fans are expecting Kem and Mookda instead.

bit

sarNie Adult
The ground zero of the wave of infection is a night club dub the government house club since most the government officials like to spend their time there on not so 'official' duty there.

Not surprised it spill over to Thai ET biz since only God knows what type of underworld connection between ET and gov officials Thailand has. Then it spread over since everybody had working connection somehow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think it's still depending on countries, Thailand had relatively low number of Covid19 patients, so the CDC guideline can be more strict than other countries.

Quarantine orders seems to work in their favor to contain the virus so far, however it's getting out of hand since a lot of social events were taking place. Most new cases seems to be coming from party or night club where proper infection control didn't take place and this time round it involve artistes, hi-society and high ranking official who flout Covid19 SOP orders.

This week it's Songkran holiday with a lot of travelling involves. The number going to spike again.

My brother is studying in Thailand RN . It is strict in the city...bit not so much in certain places.

He is in Chiang mai. His posted pix....they rarely wear mask...the requirements is low in that province

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don’t think it was that easy to really be straightforward when their lakorn was airing and they were promoting the koojin. In one translate clip I saw, she did tried telling the fans that there’re just coworkers. Idk, Maybe bother actors was advised to keep quiet and keep promoting. Mookda, Kem, and Ning was all at fault for prompting this way too hard. Now that the fans are too invested in this, some gets butt hurt to the point of just rude and nasty.
It comes down to personal choice though. She can promote her lakorn without being overly extra on fan service. The problem becomes of their own making. Co-stars can be as close as they want but some are professional enough where their closeness doesn't translate into a maybe "couple". When you feed the fans there's a possibility because you put on full display of affection...then that's what they are running with.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She has many high rating lakorns since 2017 but to be honest despite those hit lakorns shes not that well known before sw. I dont see her being nominated in award shows, getting advertisement deals and events not until she gets kem as her koojin. So they both obviously goin to cont with this fanservice.
Yup, that's the business part of it. But if they are going that way then she needs to hold off her relationship with tyfoon. She can't have it both ways. The fans will feel duped by her. They are passionate about the couple so she has to make a decision. Business or personal. In the generation of koojin it's one or the other.