❤️ Various ET News

twister02

M♥K
EDIT: His ex said that her ex beat her and she got cheated on. She didn’t mention any names. People started coming to Porsche’s page and accusing him and a famous web page said it was him.

Porshe is suing the webpage and commenters, not the girl. The girl never mentioned names but everyone else is accusing Porshe so he’s suing to clear his name.
thank you. :)

rae

sarNie Adult
Wait, I think it is Porshe that's being accused by Grace to be her abuser, she posted pics of her bruises on ig, and Dao (who is his ex after Grace) also liked her post. Porshe himself posted a pic of his hand with a bite mark on ig, saying cryptically that I haven't talked about the truth behind this, now that we've broken up, why go around hurting each other behind our backs and to beware of karma etc.

Holy cow, and Grace talked about some of the details of the abuse too, like being hit until she couldn't walk, having to go to the hospital for ct scan, her head being hit against the wall repeatedly, being dragged on the floor, choking her, and being shut up at home not allowed to leave the house etc. And there's supposedly even more that she's not talking about, except that it's even more violent and beyond what any woman should ever experience. And everytime that he "punishes" her, he would tell her that it's all Grace's fault, nobody knows what he's done to her except her best friends, and that she never planned on saying anything because she doesn't even want to look at him anymore. However, she's heard from other gossipers spreading lies about her, and that he continues to lie about what's happened in their relationship and slandering her name. Hence why she decided to come out with the truth once and for all, her current boyfriend also publicly supports her.

Geez, it's good that she's out of this abusive and toxic relationship then, it puts a whole new light on the whole thing with Give coming out publicly to say that she opposes Grace dating Porshe and all those hints that she gave where she says everyone will be shocked if they knew what she knew. Hope Grace and her family also repairs their relationship, sounds like Grace was being emotionally abused and gaslighted on top of everything.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hard to trust in porsches words when he’s been exposed for being a piece of sh*t so many times. Not looking too good for him honestly.

Reactions: bit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those type of abuser could never hide their true self for long. If he dates someone new it doesn't take anything big for him to snap because his temper is on the surface ready to come out. And the scariest thing, those kind are charming in the beginning. It's like a game. He gets you where he wants you then the abuse gradually happens to the point sometimes the victims has no idea how it all got started. That's why often victims blame themselves or in denial because he's so sweet when they first get together. If the level of abuse is that much he will never change. Because the power of control is to overwhelming to let go...glad she came out. Hopefully, her story can help someone out there that's going through the same thing. There's no shame in letting people know.

Reactions: rae

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, I think it is Porshe that's being accused by Grace to be her abuser, she posted pics of her bruises on ig, and Dao (who is his ex after Grace) also liked her post. Porshe himself posted a pic of his hand with a bite mark on ig, saying cryptically that I haven't talked about the truth behind this, now that we've broken up, why go around hurting each other behind our backs and to beware of karma etc.

Holy cow, and Grace talked about some of the details of the abuse too, like being hit until she couldn't walk, having to go to the hospital for ct scan, her head being hit against the wall repeatedly, being dragged on the floor, choking her, and being shut up at home not allowed to leave the house etc. And there's supposedly even more that she's not talking about, except that it's even more violent and beyond what any woman should ever experience. And everytime that he "punishes" her, he would tell her that it's all Grace's fault, nobody knows what he's done to her except her best friends, and that she never planned on saying anything because she doesn't even want to look at him anymore. However, she's heard from other gossipers spreading lies about her, and that he continues to lie about what's happened in their relationship and slandering her name. Hence why she decided to come out with the truth once and for all, her current boyfriend also publicly supports her.

Geez, it's good that she's out of this abusive and toxic relationship then, it puts a whole new light on the whole thing with Give coming out publicly to say that she opposes Grace dating Porshe and all those hints that she gave where she says everyone will be shocked if they knew what she knew. Hope Grace and her family also repairs their relationship, sounds like Grace was being emotionally abused and gaslighted on top of everything.
Wow ! That's big ! :-o ! Do you have her instagram please ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I want to point out the Johnny Depp and amber Herd situation

It all seems like he did it and it pointed to him being the abuser and it turn out she was the 1 abusing him.....

I'm not on anyone side.....

But I don't trust any of the words and take it with a grain of salt.

There is 3 sides to the story and then their is the truth...lies in the middle.

Media/people manipulations.....ect.....

Club Friday season 13 hahaha

bit

sarNie Adult
Whoever in an a abusive relationship, take evidence of the abuse and file a report. Harping about it in social media years after it doesn’t help to stop it. You don’t know who might be the next victim.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are both toxic, one a drunken pothead, the other a narcissistic pothead.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Amber and Johnny's situation is not common. Most of the time it actually takes a lot of courage to come out as someone who was abused. I think the correct thing to do is to believe the abused until proven otherwise.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The reason people have a hard time believing when someone is abused is because why it took long before admitting, where is the evidence and worse it turns out false (like Amber and Johnny issue).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Amber made up some things....there is new evidences and clips to prove it....more evidences has surfaces.

Yes they toxic...he does drug r whatever....don't mean he is an abuser.

Innocent until proven without a reasonable doubt....

I will reframe from accusing either side...

My point is we all don't know anything....I will not assume and believe either one of them until more evidences surface.

I don't believe to just believe the "victim"....because who is the victim is inconclusive. So we will destroy the other person life ....then evidence prove we are wrong...then you are the ahole.

I will not just believe ppl at face value even vdo/pix can be altered

I.e. Mike D'Angelo case.

I reframe from accusing and judgements.

The evidences here looks like both are toxic and accusing both as an abuser

Court of public opinions destroy ppl ....no matter what the real evidences shows

There are three sides to every story: What you believe occurred, what they believed occurred, and what actually occurred (i.e., the truth).

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
so Stephany contract end next year. I don’t think she will re-new her contract.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t mind Steph. Liked a few of her lakorns. I always felt that her passion was never acting so I can see why she won’t be renewing. I doubt she will act anymore because her passion is with fitness. Plus, I know she has mentioned how she used to be anorexic due to the media. I know lots of people always comment on her weight and what not but honestly, she has a great shape! In America, her body is goals but in Thailand, they prefer super skinny girls. She seems happy with herself now and being her true self. That’s all that matters in the end! Plus, at least her last lakorn did really well and was the highest rated lakorn of 2019.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I definitely will miss seeing Steph on screen cause I still want to see her be paired with many actors but if what she's doing right now makes her happy, then I'm happy for her. She may return in the future but I doubt it cause like what yall are saying there was this feeling that she was never really passionate about acting. It felt more like an obligation.

sulad

sarNie Adult
:eek: Wow, all of Ken and her pictures were deleted! I wonder what's going to happen to their business. I figure it was going to happen sooner or later.