❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, Lai Kinnaree. I almost lost hope :eek: But, anyway, Act Art is garbage. I wish NY will never work with them again. I feel like even No Problem with LLSR were better. At least they finished what they started and didn’t make people wait so long. AA sounded like they didn’t even want to return to filming at all. Like, why bother to start this from the very beginning???
Yup AA gives me nightmare. They start filming and booked the casts queue without finishing the script. total garbage. The synopsis is not even that interesting. and now what ? They will start everything from A because they think the initial script was not good. What a waste of time. Idiot

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Yup AA gives me nightmare. They start filming and booked the casts queue without finishing the script. total garbage. The synopsis is not even that interesting. and now what ? They will start everything from A because they think the initial script was not good. What a waste of time. Idiot
What?! Start from A?! My god. I have no words. Poor actors. They might as well sue AA for wasting their queue. It just so unprofessional.
As for synopsis, it’s sound kinda interesting for me, lol. But I have a feeling LK will turn out mess, like usual. NY just don’t have luck with projects, sadly.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
What?! Start from A?! My god. I have no words. Poor actors. They might as well sue AA for wasting their queue. It just so unprofessional.
As for synopsis, it’s sound kinda interesting for me, lol. But I have a feeling LK will turn out mess, like usual. NY just don’t have luck with projects, sadly.
I'm new NY fan(during pandemic found them and stuck to this lakorn world lol),eager looking for LK actually,I hope AA prove us wrong by giving the best of NY through this lakorn.Otherwise I think it's time just enough with their paring(I mean I love them so much as a couple but at the same time I want them to shine with other cast also and grow individually as a actor/actress) Enough with koojin NY,maybe in 4-5 years they can act again as a couple..(hopefully this time NY already married and have kids, can't wait lol)They are so talented and yet waste their talents by taking not enough lakorn like others.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I'm new NY fan(during pandemic found them and stuck to this lakorn world lol),eager looking for LK actually,I hope AA prove us wrong by giving the best of NY through this lakorn.Otherwise I think it's time just enough with their paring(I mean I love them so much as a couple but at the same time I want them to shine with other cast also and grow individually as a actor/actress) Enough with koojin NY,maybe in 4-5 years they can act again as a couple..(hopefully this time NY already married and have kids, can't wait lol)They are so talented and yet waste their talents by taking not enough lakorn like others.
Well, my opinion is NY fans want them together that often due to their bad luck with lakorns. Like, seriously out of all their dramas together they don’t have really decent lakorn. Yes, they have their moments, but even as fan I can’t call any NY lakorn close to perfection. So yes, I want at least one lakorn of them that I can fully enjoy. But doubt it’ll be LK, sadly.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Aww, no more news of Mark and Yaya's new lakorn?
I think they will announce it in a next slot.. Right now the listed ones will commence shooting...Mark will finish shooting his lakorn with bow and Yaya will finish shooting LK with Nadech... Then I think Mark and Yaya will work together. Nadech and Taew will also have a reunion. Bow will likely work with James Ji again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
None of the list interests me....

I'm holding on to a thread...still trying to find a lakorn I enjoy.....

Seems like Mai is freelance....he will have a lakorn with Kwan

I like how k and c Actors are not stucked to a ch...

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think they will announce it in a next slot.. Right now the listed ones will commence shooting...Mark will finish shooting his lakorn with bow and Yaya will finish shooting LK with Nadech... Then I think Mark and Yaya will work together. Nadech and Taew will also have a reunion. Bow will likely work with James Ji again.
Thanks, I need a reunion of James Ji and Yaya too. Hopefully in the near future they will have a lakorn together again.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
None of the list interests me....

I'm holding on to a thread...still trying to find a lakorn I enjoy.....

Seems like Mai is freelance....he will have a lakorn with Kwan

I like how k and c Actors are not stucked to a ch...
Yup I really dont understand why they have to stuck with channel. It limits the actor/actress and ugh it just so weird for me.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know if Nana and Daboyway have officially moved to the U.S? I wonder why? are schools in Thailand still closed?
No, they're in the states because his family still lives there. While visiting, the grandparents grew attached to the children and he had some projects that came up that extended their stay. Since they were going to stay for a while, they asked the kids if the kids wanted to attend school there and they wanted to. They're still managing their businesses in Thailand but via online. They're not in a rush to return to Thailand because they haven't been able to do concert tours. But they're not living in the states permanently, it's only for now while they work on other projects.

Dhahranchick

sarNie Egg
So I am new to Thai Lakorn and Morrasoom Sawat was the first I watched and was totally blown away by Weir and Preaw chemistry it seemed so natural. Does anyone know why they have never been paired up again?