❤️ Various ET News

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Since the news from ch3, can conclude that it is actor/actress from their channel
*My guess Taew
Taew probably the most possibility since she already 30++.I once admire that Thai couple celebrities have long time relationship but it's not guarantee that they can end up in marriage with the same person..Taew,Mew,Min,Chompoo,Aum the beauties that caught the attention of hi-so.Is there any handsome hi-so out there?Quite frustrated with these nang ek partners,but yeah that their life anyway.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Guess who is this?

There is a puzzle issue for the page to use their brains to ponder again. For the famous page, Jay Moi 108, at this event, let's talk about a famous actress. At this time, the work is hot and the most crowded. But pushing the queue of dramas until the staff began to be unable to bear the troubles all over the place.

by Je Moi 108 stated that 'To one of the leading actresses Now there is a team that asks for a queue to finish the photo shoot. Prolonging the queue before the lockdown Until now he has lifted the lockdown. The work has been taken Still haven't queued up the heroine yet.
P.S. Keep pouring queues for a pile that has a partner. The other team is neglectful, mom.'

At this event, many netizens even cry out. all together Because I think it's definitely this girl. But do you think that this is not the heroine's fault?
'I don't understand the people who come to unfold. Why don't you go talk to her and tell her so that it will end in one go? Agreed at first, what do you say? Ask for 9 days a month, but will ask for more. because I want to finish the job Why not ask for more queues in the first place? Tell others like this for what? If we were that heroine In addition to not giving additional queues I will mark the head of this pile. No professionalism'

'This is funny, read it, the heroine gave the same queue as agreed, but suddenly she will ask for more queue. Don't think that the heroine will have another job that is dealt in advance? will come to queue other people Drunk people are not pros at all.'

Why don't you always go and talk to the manager, she's not professional at all.'

I want a drunk person to be sued by the heroine. Capture already. The actress is not wrong at all. The heroine gave the queue as agreed. Suddenly, she asked to add a queue to him. He had other jobs as well. Very shoddy. People who come to sue.'

I don't know who the heroine is, but I'm on the side of the heroine. I've been working like this, I'm going to ask for more, don't you think she'll be working in 21 days?

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Guess who is this?

There is a puzzle issue for the page to use their brains to ponder again. For the famous page, Jay Moi 108, at this event, let's talk about a famous actress. At this time, the work is hot and the most crowded. But pushing the queue of dramas until the staff began to be unable to bear the troubles all over the place.

by Je Moi 108 stated that 'To one of the leading actresses Now there is a team that asks for a queue to finish the photo shoot. Prolonging the queue before the lockdown Until now he has lifted the lockdown. The work has been taken Still haven't queued up the heroine yet.
P.S. Keep pouring queues for a pile that has a partner. The other team is neglectful, mom.'

At this event, many netizens even cry out. all together Because I think it's definitely this girl. But do you think that this is not the heroine's fault?
'I don't understand the people who come to unfold. Why don't you go talk to her and tell her so that it will end in one go? Agreed at first, what do you say? Ask for 9 days a month, but will ask for more. because I want to finish the job Why not ask for more queues in the first place? Tell others like this for what? If we were that heroine In addition to not giving additional queues I will mark the head of this pile. No professionalism'

'This is funny, read it, the heroine gave the same queue as agreed, but suddenly she will ask for more queue. Don't think that the heroine will have another job that is dealt in advance? will come to queue other people Drunk people are not pros at all.'

Why don't you always go and talk to the manager, she's not professional at all.'

I want a drunk person to be sued by the heroine. Capture already. The actress is not wrong at all. The heroine gave the queue as agreed. Suddenly, she asked to add a queue to him. He had other jobs as well. Very shoddy. People who come to sue.'

I don't know who the heroine is, but I'm on the side of the heroine. I've been working like this, I'm going to ask for more, don't you think she'll be working in 21 days?
My guess is Baifern Pimchanok. Her lakorn with Nine is 70% complete. The shooting was stalled because of COVID19. Her team not ready to give more dates.. Nok will have hard time getting her queue.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Anyone seen Wier Mini Series on netflix?

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure what is the trouble with CH3 producers mostly, they drag lakorn filming like it's some sort mega blockbuster. All CH3 producers had to comply with Covid19 SOP but OneHD is back in business as usual with all the SOP in place but most CH3 producers are dragging their feet like the the artistes has no other interest to do.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure what is the trouble with CH3 producers mostly, they drag lakorn filming like it's some sort mega blockbuster. All CH3 producers had to comply with Covid19 SOP but OneHD is back in business as usual with all the SOP in place but most CH3 producers are dragging their feet like the the artistes has no other interest to do.
I thought they have started filming already? but gotta agree with you CH3 takes the longest time to complete lakorn filming even before the pandemic. Its not like they producing major high quality lakorn. Most of them flop at the end. Imagine spending two years filming that one lakorn only to get 1-2 rating and no buzz at all.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Wow,I just looked at new GQStyle with Nadech.Just blown my mind.This man is so hot,he aged like a fine wine..yeah he's handsome.But I find him much attractive when he reached his 30+.He gives hyun bin vibes to me.The older the better.Lucky Yaya

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Wow,I just looked at new GQStyle with Nadech.Just blown my mind.This man is so hot,he aged like a fine wine..yeah he's handsome.But I find him much attractive when he reached his 30+.He gives hyun bin vibes to me.The older the better.Lucky Yaya
Where did you see it at? Nadech does look hotter as he ages. He was waay too skinny when he first debuted but I still adored him back then.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Where did you see it at? Nadech does look hotter as he ages. He was waay too skinny when he first debuted but I still adored him back then.
He looked much hotter.Thanks to his Austrian genes(his biological dad) anyway for his handsome face.
I saw it in this GQStyle #off-white cover for this month.It's all over the IG but not his IG LOL.The things is he doesn't even care to post anything about him LOL,rarely but active to comment to his friends IG.. while the other artists actively to post everything to increase followers,he just sit back and relax..Yeah it's Nadech anyway.Very contrast to other actors.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
No wonder I didn't see it bc I check out his ig sometime but didn't see anything. Yeah Nadech doesn't really post much of anything. Just by his ig followers, you wouldn't think he is one of the most famous or popular star in Thaliand.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Rumors that the "heroine" is preparing to be boycotted make netizens guess the name
There is a hot topic about the entertainment industry to be amazed again when the famous page "Jae Moi 108" has come out to open a hint about the heroine who is preparing to be boycotted after an adult in the industry has issued a warning.

By the way, the page has stated that the message "If entertainment news is quiet.. Waiting to hear the news that the heroine was boycotted because the elders in the industry said that.. always up If you fall on any day, you will feel!! Now let's sell stuff. Sell it. The page won't be quiet, not worried.

At this event, there are many netizens who are albino who have commented on the abbreviated heroine in this issue as well.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mike Pattaradet will have a new lakorn. Rumored actresses are - Tubtim,Praew and Maggie.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Rumors that the "heroine" is preparing to be boycotted make netizens guess the name
There is a hot topic about the entertainment industry to be amazed again when the famous page "Jae Moi 108" has come out to open a hint about the heroine who is preparing to be boycotted after an adult in the industry has issued a warning.

By the way, the page has stated that the message "If entertainment news is quiet.. Waiting to hear the news that the heroine was boycotted because the elders in the industry said that.. always up If you fall on any day, you will feel!! Now let's sell stuff. Sell it. The page won't be quiet, not worried.

At this event, there are many netizens who are albino who have commented on the abbreviated heroine in this issue as well.

Any guesses on who is going to be boycotted? I can't read Thai so I don't know what they're saying in the comments.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Any guesses on who is going to be boycotted? I can't read Thai so I don't know what they're saying in the comments.
Commentors were saying “BF”. I’m not sure but I think it’s related to the other blind item wherein the production is stuck on making a certain lakorn because heroine can’t give them more queue due to busy schedule. People were commenting “BF” on both blind items.

Last edited: