❤️ Various ET News

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
She definitely has a baby face for 18. Like she still looks like a little girl but the power of makeup and fashion can make a difference. Hopefully her acting would be good and that she has a good leading pra'ek. It's been awhile since Dao Pra Sook was remade too, so I wonder how they're going to approach the drama in today's time. A lot of things from the drama is definitely not accepted now than it was before.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It is said they want to push her as the new Kob

This here is nasty/sick...how he (singer? Producer) is fondling his child is NOT ok. Cee on fire for saying it was cute...Num posed a kiss with his kid but it looked innocent. This guy had his kid on his lap...hand up the shirt...kissing her...

They are "clarifying"....it's a normal family thing...he does that with his mom...as being touchy...ect....

Lawyer says...not necessarily a case...it depends on family dynamics....

Psychologist said that is not appropriate.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mik gave out an interview, said he did try to break it off 5x.....

Tried to work it out (she said she was happy), but there was still fighting....so he was like all done....

Good for him....that is toxic....fighting and break up...to fight again.....many ppl do that for years

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, at least Mik knows when done is done and not there because he felt bad or something. If that was the pattern and they weren't even together for long it wasn't going to change down the road. It'll just be a cycle that keeps on going. Now, they are free and young...They'll find someone.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Can't fault a guy for wanting out in a toxic relationship or will be a toxic relationship. I'm glad Mik knew when to end it. Bow just needs to move on and stop talking about him.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
How long were they really together anyway?An earlier clip asked Bow how she felt after 3 years? I was like huh? It was that long ago? Maybe it was a mistake on their part. Lol

Mik is done done. It was just weird how Bow confidently said she was happy and didn't want to break up when Mik is over here suffocating. Anyway, good for Mik. He never mentioned her the same she did him, which may be disappointing for her. She probably still follows his news to hear what he has to say. In a way, I honestly felt like she was too public about their break up because she wanted people around them to push him for a reconciliation. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Lol

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
How long were they really together anyway?An earlier clip asked Bow how she felt after 3 years? I was like huh? It was that long ago? Maybe it was a mistake on their part. Lol

Mik is done done. It was just weird how Bow confidently said she was happy and didn't want to break up when Mik is over here suffocating. Anyway, good for Mik. He never mentioned her the same she did him, which may be disappointing for her. She probably still follows his news to hear what he has to say. In a way, I honestly felt like she was too public about their break up because she wanted people around them to push him for a reconciliation. Sorry, that's just my opinion. Lol
It's just like watching lakorn lol when the other parties feel bitter and try to hold the already broken relationship ha..ha It just they are not meant to be.Just stop and move on.

bit

sarNie Adult
It is said they want to push her as the new Kob

This here is nasty/sick...how he (singer? Producer) is fondling his child is NOT ok. Cee on fire for saying it was cute...Num posed a kiss with his kid but it looked innocent. This guy had his kid on his lap...hand up the shirt...kissing her...

They are "clarifying"....it's a normal family thing...he does that with his mom...as being touchy...ect....

Lawyer says...not necessarily a case...it depends on family dynamics....

Psychologist said that is not appropriate.
I watch this news, and there is not way sliding your hand inside a child shirt and shorts while hugging is considered ok.

What a twisted way saying it’s family dynamic.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watch this news, and there is not way sliding your hand inside a child shirt and shorts while hugging is considered ok.

What a twisted way saying it’s family dynamic.
Puke....

The way he kiss her...looks like he is trying to make out with her.

Num show pix with his daughter and it looked like an innocent peck....which I have done with Lil babies....his pix was compared to the One guy.

(The one guy)but there was other clips of him grabbing her butt ? I didn't see that....but how is that rationale to be ok

These actress posting comment of support...really... I'm disappointed in Kwang. I remember watching her with my mom

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
As someone who had experience disgusting behaviour by adult during childhood, believe me that is not innocent kiss or touch.

Perpertrator always will try to disguise it as innocent touch but it’s not.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
As someone who had experience disgusting behaviour by adult during childhood, believe me that is not innocent kiss or touch.

Perpertrator always will try to disguise it as innocent touch but it’s not.

I mean the actor Noom....they compared the pix...noom..pix is innocent peck...I've done that

bit

sarNie Adult
I mean the actor Noom....they compared the pix...noom..pix is innocent peck...I've done that
Yes I know, I was refering to the original perp, him saying he was just hugging and kissing when you can clearly see his hand going down underneath the child skirt and shirt.

Now netizen are collecting more video evidence of him touching his child inappropriately

https://today.line.me/th/v2/article/kEEGxEw

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Gross, how could a father touch his kid like that.

I know in SOME South Asian cultures kids play with their mom's breasts. In fact my cousin's wife used to do that and it was just weird to me. First of all, aside from being breast fed, who really wants to touch their mom's boobs.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I don't even watch the news anymore. In today's era, fake, censored, biased news everywhere. It's pretty ridiculous that Boom and Pat are all "justifying" this guy's actions but making it seem like they're neutral, trying to convince the public that it's a family thing. I fully support each family's autonomy but this is a bit off. Boom is highly praised for her professionalism but she's been biased so many times. I can't take her seriously. This guy is so used to it that he does it openly and unconsciously. What gets on my nerves is the audacity of them saying it's okay to do that if the mom doesn't seem to have an issue with it and was the one who actually took the photos and clips?! And if they were daring enough to post them then it must okay? A lot of the times, the moms and wives are the ones enabling everything. It's sick.

Cee is a sicko too. Ugh.

But we're talking about people who found it okay with posting baby photos with their private areas fully exposed here. It had only been a problem a few years ago.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How the F do they think it is normal?!

I'm baffle with celebrities cheering him on ...as in tell him "fighting " ....words of support.....the mother is not faze by it either.

I remember this old pervert when I was young

..he was "grandpa". Parents saw nothing wrong with him being touchy. They were saying it was "joking" around. He paid kids to see their privates/personal part or whatever.

I was 5 years old .....my parents didn't teach me anything....but I knew it was wrong....I always ran away from him and told him no

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
In patriarch societies like Asians where we do as we're told, never to question or challenge the elders no matter what, a lot of sexual assault happens. Sadly. The victims get shunned and shamed because Asians aren't ready to talk about sexual assaults in the family because of losing face. Asians groom their children so well. The children are taught to think it's normal when it's not and to never utter a word, to endure the pain until the end for their faces.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
How the F do they think it is normal?!

I'm baffle with celebrities cheering him on ...as in tell him "fighting " ....words of support.....the mother is not faze by it either.

I remember this old pervert when I was young

..he was "grandpa". Parents saw nothing wrong with him being touchy. They were saying it was "joking" around. He paid kids to see their privates/personal part or whatever.

I was 5 years old .....my parents didn't teach me anything....but I knew it was wrong....I always ran away from him and told him no
True! The only one that would know if they're actually abused would be the kid, but unfortunately most kids don't know that they're a victim of sexual abuse. Subconsciously, they might be thinking that this is something new or different, but they can't differentiate if it's right or wrong if no one ever taught them.
I feel like no one outside of the family has a right to be supporting the dad because you can NEVER really know someone especially behind closed door. You're not with him 24/7, how do you know that he's truly innocent?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh that’s that one guy that is always playing the instruments or judge for I can See your Voice and The Mask Singer, Neung Chakawang or something. Those photos are creepy AF and major red flag. Oh heck no.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Gross, how could a father touch his kid like that.

I know in SOME South Asian cultures kids play with their mom's breasts. In fact my cousin's wife used to do that and it was just weird to me. First of all, aside from being breast fed, who really wants to touch their mom's boobs.
I absolutely hate it when parents kiss their kids on mouths yikes yikes yikes !!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That is straight up just disgusting. It is not okay at all. Whether the mother has an issue with the father's inappropriate touch or not, it is not the mother's position to decide for her child if it's fine or not. It's the child's decision to state what is uncomfortable for them. There have been so many cases where the mother would not back up or protect the child but instead they would hate the child and suck up to the father/husband. I can never excuse behaviors like that as "family dynamic". They know better than this that, that is not cool or appropriate. I hope the child gets the help she needs asap, because she does not deserve parents like this that are only setting her up for trauma and making her a part of the statistics. She deserves better.