❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love this. Lesson in social skills....they role play of negotiations, body lang, empathy ...ect...

I feel social skills are more important than academics...start pushing it earlier at a young age vs. Academics

This should be taught I'm schools...ect..

Gmmtv Namtarn, jj, godj

Namtarn is such a personality (funny). Love her.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oofff tough denying it there lol let's be honest, she's worked with many name costars but you've never really seen her hanging out with any of them on her personal time. So for her to do so with Peak says alot. Nothing wrong with dating a younger man, guys dare barely legal girls all the time. Funny how she managed to date Weir in such a lowkey secretive manner for so many years before they went public... only to keep being linked so quickly to Peak of all people. Doubt it'll really benefit either of them if they truly are flirting/dating though haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oofff tough denying it there lol let's be honest, she's worked with many name costars but you've never really seen her hanging out with any of them on her personal time. So for her to do so with Peak says alot. Nothing wrong with dating a younger man, guys dare barely legal girls all the time. Funny how she managed to date Weir in such a lowkey secretive manner for so many years before they went public... only to keep being linked so quickly to Peak of all people. Doubt it'll really benefit either of them if they truly are flirting/dating though haha
Oh… you and I have the same thoughts about this! My thought is if it makes her happy then ok, I guess. Because I also don’t see the benefit in it for both of them. Unless she’s tired of having someone control the relationship and wants to be more in control of the relationship.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After the Weir fiasco she should live life as she sees fit. She shouldn't care what others have to say, take control of the narrative. If she wants to date a younger man then do so. There's no shame in being happy. At this point in her life where she already created a name for herself she shouldn't give much credit to outside noise.

nat12

sarNie Adult
After the Weir fiasco she should live life as she sees fit. She shouldn't care what others have to say, take control of the narrative. If she wants to date a younger man then do so. There's no shame in being happy. At this point in her life where she already created a name for herself she shouldn't give much credit to outside noise.
I agree with you on this too. I mean, I may not like her choice but it’s her life after all.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Actress/actor is a normal human being like us. The problem is when fans expect perfection in their behavior and love relationship. What we see on social media is not necessarily their real temperament. Only film people who work behind the scenes know which artist's temperament they like or whichever is bad tempered.So it is no wonder some artists are indeed praised by most people in the film industry as people of good temperament and worthy of emulation.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Actress/actor is a normal human being like us. The problem is when fans expect perfection in their behavior and love relationship. What we see on social media is not necessarily their real temperament. Only film people who work behind the scenes know which artist's temperament they like or whichever is bad tempered.So it is no wonder some artists are indeed praised by most people in the film industry as people of good temperament and worthy of emulation.
Even then....some of....the BTS could also be a facade....

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yeah, totally agreed. I’m always conscious that all of them show us only what they want to show us. Plus these are all actors! I treat all their appearances as separate shows honestly.

Anyway, Bella and James Ji went on IG live yesterday because Padiwarada is being re-run. They talked about their past experiences working together, how they have grown/changed, their current working experience, and how obsessed Pope is with golf, lol. I think if James wants to be a talk show host in the future, he can be one. He seems natural and asks quite good questions.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like Weir had his wedding. His wife is very cute and pretty, I'll say that and that they look very happy. And he does face a type lol almost Chinese type looking girls. Although, it's normal to see many male thai celebrities' non-celeb wives go more public after they get married, i still find it slightly odd. I'm sure she might've have had her private IG but to open one publicly after Weir claiming to want to respect her privacy when news started reporting on the relationship to be so public now kind of makes no sense. Lol but maybe bc he has so many ppl supporting them now, since she got him to settle down, they're not afraid of getting backlash anymore. But I hope they do have a happy and long lasting marriage.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Side note-- I hope Toey stops going under nice. She was such a cute face girl back then and maybe that's why she went under to look more mature... who knows. Imo, her eyelid surgery was done so poorly.

Gubgib looks almost unrecognizable now too. If she doesn't do any more, and just leaves it as is now, it'll be good bc Right now is just enough plastic surgery after it doesn't look too bad. I don't like her eyelid surgery either tho. Lol I will say, she looks more like Due, her best friend now. It's like they go to the same surgeon or something hahaha

nat12

sarNie Adult
The coverage over Weir’s wedding like it’s a royal wedding. From weeks before there’s endless articles daily on him and his wife. I understand he’s a huge star, but is it necessary to have one article on him deleting Bella’s photos on IG, then another article on Bella not deleting his pix, then another article on Bella deleting them? My God. I thought I was just annoyed cos I’m not into him until I saw a comment on a gossip site on one of the wedding announcements: Ok good. Next time when you break up, don’t forget to announce it like this. HAH!

Yeah Toey needs to ease off on the plastic surgery. And yes, I couldn’t recognize Gubgib in her recent pix too! But I thought it’s cos she used too much filters as well.

bit

sarNie Adult
The press need to slow down… and Weir and his wife need to shut up because their timeline starting to get people confused and it’s like pouring more oil into the fire and dragging Bella along the way.

You know the saying ‘oh what a tangle web we weave when we start practice to deceive’

The worst surgery I’ve seen is that guy Rome (whatever his name was) Ruined his face and his career.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The press need to slow down… and Weir and his wife need to shut up because their timeline starting to get people confused and it’s like pouring more oil into the fire and dragging Bella along the way.

You know the saying ‘oh what a tangle web we weave when we start practice to deceive’
Well, as his fans say, W just put everything on his personal page. It’s the press that blows it up to make news.

bit

sarNie Adult
He is not a newbie in the industry not to know that the press will follow whatever he do and write.
Well, as his fans say, W just put everything on his personal page. It’s the press that blows it up to make news.
anyway it looks like his wife really suit him

nat12

sarNie Adult
He is not a newbie in the industry not to know that the press will follow whatever he do and write.

Having your non industry wife opening her own public IG is a publicity ramp itself.

he is not a newbie, anyway it looks like his wife really suit him
Exactly. It’s good that they suit and seem happy with each other. But his fans really won’t give up. It’s like they are vengeful for all the criticism that he got after their break-up. Like, people don’t know how to let go. :rolleyes:

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg

anyway it looks like his wife really suit him
I also agree ,his wife definitely suit him in terms of look and maybe their hobbies are the same.He is one of the famous actors in Thailand of course he deserves extensive coverage about his wedding.We should be happy for them.At least Weir, pancake found their own spouse and happiness.Let's wish Bella will find her prince charming sooner or later.
Maybe like BinJin who knows.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I just saw some clips from their wedding. Weir’s wife is very cute and the two of them look great together. She looked lovely in that white dress. Anyone know how old she is?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Let's wish Bella will find her prince charming sooner or later.
Maybe like BinJin who knows.
That will be the dream but I think Bella is looking at hi-so guys or businessmen now. That’s what I’m sensing currently.

I don’t begrudge the wedding coverage. The wedding looks great and the couple look cute and happy It’s just the gossipy articles is a bit much. I mean I can scroll away but there are really a lot of posts! I guess the media needs content to fill the airtime and blogs.

I just saw some clips from their wedding. Weir’s wife is very cute and the two of them look great together. She looked lovely in that white dress. Anyone know how old she is?
I can’t recall exactly how old but she’s older than Bella and younger than Weir.