❤️ Various ET News

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
I just watch the video and the interview. Ughh it just the media being a typical media that try to twist story. Nothing new.. I dont think it become a rumors. But from my observation, funnily international fans are the one who make a big deal about it while thai fans are so chill. More specific solo stan and MarioYaya shipper.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I just watch the video and the interview. Ughh it just the media being a typical media that try to twist story. Nothing new.. I dont think it become a rumors. But from my observation, funnily international fans are the one who make a big deal about it while thai fans are so chill. More specific solo stan and MarioYaya shipper.
Thai fans were chill because they already knew the truth.The different between Nadech and Mario from look,lifestyle,attitude, style etc are like earth and sky.Praising another co-star doesn't mean you fall for him especially you knew already his/her already in relationships.Inter fans especially who carried away by the character in the drama can't accept that actress/actors can fool you with their acting.Junji is sweet girl and her sexy style really match Mario lol but his solo fans/Marioyaya shippers really like Yaya to replace her

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Thai fans were chill because they already knew the truth.The different between Nadech and Mario from look,lifestyle,attitude, style etc are like earth and sky.Praising another co-star doesn't mean you fall for him especially you knew already his/her already in relationships.Inter fans especially who carried away by the character in the drama can't accept that actress/actors can fool you with their acting.Junji is sweet girl and her sexy style really match Mario lol but his solo fans/Marioyaya shippers really like Yaya to replace her
Yeah every solo stan (of any couple) or xxshipper should stop commenting rude and stupid things. The entitlement in their comment really are baffling. Like who are they to decide who is worthy for their fav celeb.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I am annoyed how the Thai press is even dumb enough to bring that up to Yaya. We all know Nadech and Yaya love each other but for the press to keep making something out of it is extremely disrespectful. Hounding her about it won't help how embarrassed she became in that interview. Her body language says it all. Thai press needs to be more chill, not international fans. We see how uncomfortable she looks and that's not ok.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I am annoyed how the Thai press is even dumb enough to bring that up to Yaya. We all know Nadech and Yaya love each other but for the press to keep making something out of it is extremely disrespectful. Hounding her about it won't help how embarrassed she became in that interview.
They can ask Yaya, but they shouldn’t press her about it. It’s legit a non-issue! Thai reporters are not known for having basic sense though. Just check out how many times Bella was asked to comment on Weir and his rumored (then) wedding. Bella deserved all praise having to deal with all those inappropriate questions during that period. I remember being so annoyed that reporters asked about that during BPS movie events.:mad:

I bet those reporters wouldn’t dare ask Weir about whatever Bella is doing during the press conference for his movie.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Praising another co-star doesn't mean you fall for him especially you knew already his/her already in relationships.Inter fans especially who carried away by the character in the drama can't accept that actress/actors can fool you with their acting.Junji is sweet girl and her sexy style really match Mario lol but his solo fans/Marioyaya shippers really like Yaya to replace her
There are Mario/Yaya shippers who are that deluded? Whut?:confused0:
What era are we in? :rolleyes:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
There are Mario/Yaya shippers who are that deluded? Whut?:confused0:
What era are we in? :rolleyes:
Sadly those shipper will always be delusional. They even wish Yaya & Mario to breakup with their bf/gf and get together as a couple because they believe in their true love in bad romeo. Even MK who are going to get married in few month still got this kind of comment from mark-xxshipper.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sadly those shipper will always be delusional. They even wish Yaya & Mario to breakup with their bf/gf and get together as a couple because they believe in their true love in bad romeo. Even MK who are going to get married in few month still got this kind of comment from mark-xxshipper.
I’ve seen Mark-Miu shippers when their drama was on. I thought they disappeared when the drama ended and Miu got married. Turns out deluded shippers will always exist. It’s probably one of the reasons why Ch3 has moved away from actively promoting koojin.

Even if I’m a shipper myself, I think fans should ship in a way that doesn’t affect people’s real lives. Ships exist so that we can build on our fantasies… but they shouldn’t harm the actors’ personal lives. They are actors, no matter how cute they are together people should remember that that’s just one tiny part of their lives.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Sririta did something to her face, right? It looks a bit odd. I thought it’s cos of weight gain (cos she’s trying for another baby) & aging but I don’t think it’s just that?

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I have always found her odd since she came back to act in Plerng Rak Plerng Kaen. There was something so different about her compared to her haydays in Buang for example, and surely not just because she got older

rae

sarNie Adult
It looks like Rita got something done to her cheeks as well. Maybe fillers? She definitely didn't need all that plastic surgery, she was stunning to begin with. Cheek and lip fillers rarely look good on anyone, tbh.

nat12

sarNie Adult
It looks like Rita got something done to her cheeks as well. Maybe fillers? She definitely didn't need all that plastic surgery, she was stunning to begin with. Cheek and lip fillers rarely look good on anyone, tbh.
I think that’s it. At first I thought it’s just lips, but something about her face bothers me. I had to look at old clips of her and then I realised, she looks like she can’t her move face well? Compared to before. I guess she wanted to tighten her face and get rid of wrinkles, but now her face looks unnatural. face looks ok until she moves it.

No matter how young we are, our face still has lines whenever we move it or make expressions. And her face looks like it has none - that’s the unnatural part.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
It’s strange, I was missing Amanda Bynes and looking at her Instagram.. & then this came up on Entertainment Tonight.

D8EB2F0C-07BC-43C4-AC96-10EF50B2AE39.jpeg

Man, wishing she gets better.
Missing these days of her. She was so funny
788161F8-F9A7-498C-99B4-2FBA922A4446.jpeg

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 anniversary event went well yesterday, although it’s smaller scale than previous events. I remember in prev years they will stop almost everything to focus on rehearsals for the event, but this year there weren’t as many rehearsals. It’s obvious that Ch3 is pushing their new gen. Pope wasn’t in the performance segments so I wasn’t seriously watching it hahaha but in truth the camera work was…. not very good. I had a headache trying to figure out who was who during performances.

For the football match, Great’s Purple Team defeated Boy’s Yellow Team. Half-time score: 4-2, Full-time score: 5-4,Final score after penalties: 12-8. Actually during practices it could already be seen that Purple Team was stronger. But during the full match that became very clear. The newer stars have fitness and speed on their side, but the senior actors have skill and experience. Purple Team had Great, Pope, Kik Danai & Alex Rendell plus Pok Kosawis in goal. I could see how they went easy at first but after a while they just reverted into their comfortable positions and it was very fun to watch them come together on the attack.

A highlight was Nadech scored the opening goal of the match and maybe the first of his life playing football for Ch3? Hahaha. He also scored in the penalty shootout. So he was awarded Man of the Match for Purple Team. Man of the Match for Yellow Team is Smith Paswitch. He scored 2 goals in the match.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Mr. Kugimiya, you've finally scored your goal after all these years, will we hear even more good news soon? I would like to hope so. lol