[❤️Amarin] Pleng Bin Bai Ngiw (Change2561): Golf Anuwat / Wawwa Nichari / Peak Pattarasaya / Pae Arak

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Change2561 just had their planning for 2021. They seem to have lots of dramas in store next year, across different channels and platforms. And surely they'll have more dramas with Amarin, they just have to release "Tawan Tok Din" by early next year (after "Bangkert Klao"'s run) then their 2021 lineup kicks off.

http://instagr.am/p/CG1-wuuhnpe/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Meanwhile, someone from Pantip posted that Wawwa Nichari might be part of an Amarin drama under Change2561. She's currently in "Roy Leh Marnya", but she just announced her free agency.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is expected to air around April, replacing "Tawan Tok Din".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
"The Folly of Human Ambition" is about to end in 2 weeks, but no promo yet surrounding this drama. It's safe to say that its airing will be delayed yet again and perhaps another Club Friday re-run will take over the timeslot in the meantime.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could this finally be airing next month, seeing that "Only You I Need" is premiering soon? Or are they still aiming to finish shooting first before they air this one?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Vico

sarNie Adult
Another hot mess. Thai audience must love cheating storylines so much that the production rarely ventures into other ones! Why can't we have more wholesome and light-heartedly stories? I know there must be someone willing to watch them!
They don’t like it that much, I think, which is probably why this kind of plot does not represent the majority of Thai lakorns.
But the GMM company obviously likes those !

Vico

sarNie Adult
So seriously no one knows how the novel ends ? Do Nichari and Pae’s characters end up together ?

Last edited: