❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

sarN

sarNie Granny
oooOO i got one

83) Out of all the hotel there is the n"k and p'k will manage to find a inn dat is full with only 1 room available lol
84) P'k like anouncing the n'k is his wife when aruge in public so bystander will leave them alone
85) When n'k refuse to get in the car . P'k will threaten to carry her in ( soo over use LOL)

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
86. When the gays/lesbians are fighting and screaming at each other, the commotion is so loud that you have to turn down your volume or press fast forward.
87. If it's a Lookthoong lakorn, there's always gotta be singing.
88. In a lakorn, Nang Rai is so famous in the role, but in real life... who is she??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know if anyone mention this part yet..

89)When pra'ek is about to confess his love to n'ek the phone always ring or someone comes in to interupt.

Edit: oh i got another one..

90)when someone gets run over by a car while crossing the street even though sometimes he/she could of move out the way or pra'ek comes in time to save n'ek from getting run over

donna

sarNie Adult
here's a few

when you get shot/stabbed and your blood looks like kool-aid

you can just walk up into someone house cuz they door is never shut or locked

there's always a feud over a will

n'ek either lost her memory cuz of some bad accident or is tortured by family (nam nao)

donna

sarNie Adult
when someone gets a little cold they get rushed to the hospital

when you get punched you have to take some pills to prevent infections, no one does that! over exaggeration

siri

sarNie Egg
91) n'ek can be a bad-ass slapping p'ek and all when he kissed her but jumps in his arms when she sees a spider.
92) someone always manage to stop a wedding at the last minute if it's not between p'ek and n'ek
93)the idea of a divorce seems to never exist between the main couple no matter how crappy the marriage is.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
whoa nice list but sorry to say the main girl not always the prettiest most of the tiem she is but not all the time

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I think the taste of Thai people is different from those in the states.

If you have a certain look, you will always end up playing the support cast, even though in some of our eyes, we think they are hot hot hot.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
Love the list... very funny and soooo true!!!

azn_media

sarNie Egg
hey guys! i've been adding everyone's little quotes together and guess wat???? we've got over 100....yay!!! :yahoo: ...wow.... :huh: we sure do know how we like our lakorns.....it's so cute...keep adding up....

so_real_gurl

sarNie Egg
the actors and actresses like to talk to themselves and make facial expression that if were made in reality, people would think tehy are weird