❤️You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.. they carry handkerchiefs just in case nang'aek needs to wipe her tears.

oh.. and the bad guys/villains always laugh hysterically when they ponder about their evil plans. Like hello. it's not even funny. haha
Oh shoot :loool: I almost choked on my tea! that is so true! like the bad guy in Mafia Tee Ruk! Man.. his laugh is one of a kind! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: :loool: that is true. ^_^ That's only because pra'ek won't be able to get turned on if Nang'ek is knocked out. :loool: He needs her awake so he can hear her screaming & moaning. LMAO.

lol...u'll be surprise who does the "sound-making".....i tink Lome and I experience tis in Ngao Asoke w/ hot Pong....he was the one "grunting" lol :ph34r:

pat said that in mafia tee ruk? :eek: i skipped that lakorn entirely... but now...hmm...lol...maybe i'll go back and watch it...lol...

lol...naughty noy...tsk, tsk *blush*
yeah..go back to watch JUST tat scene correct? :blush:

i know Noy...isn't she bad...lol

It was mentioned about cops arriving after all has been said and done...but, in some lakorns...if you notice, when someone calls the police, they never have to give their location, the cops are practically down the street from wherever they need to be...I've seen psychic cops being mentioned somewhere...very true, cuz I just finished Roy Adeed Hang Ruk...
funnie ting...tis house in my city caught fire the other day..luckie for them...the lived rite across the street from the Fire Dept. now how luckie is tat? :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...u'll be surprise who does the "sound-making".....i tink Lome and I experience tis in Ngao Asoke w/ hot Pong....he was the one "grunting" lol :ph34r:

yeah..go back to watch JUST tat scene correct? :blush:

i know Noy...isn't she bad...lol

funnie ting...tis house in my city caught fire the other day..luckie for them...the lived rite across the street from the Fire Dept. now how luckie is tat? :)
Oh yeah... Pong was grunting in NA alright... :lol: I swore I heard Bpie moaning too. :loool:

I almost died from laughing when Pat said Sex. :loool: did you see Krit's eyes when she said it!? :blush: & I swore... she was looking a sex magazine. LMAO.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
on the beach, the p'ek runs after the n'ek because he's mad at her, they always fall down and they roll, i always think it will be a kiss but it never happens!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know you're watching a lakorn when....

there's an outdoor seen at the market or street---- in the background there's a bunch of people standing around watching the filming of the lakorn, instead of people walking around acting casual.

LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

there's an outdoor seen at the market or street---- in the background there's a bunch of people standing around watching the filming of the lakorn, instead of people walking around acting casual.

LOL
:loool: so true Lome!!! But it's not only the market or street-- it's the mall too! :lol:

Those bystanders just don't know how to act when the camera's on!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO noy...that is true..i mean i can understand if they are fighting or whatever to get ppls attn but they are just talking normally..but yep you see nosy ppl looking ...some see the camera and tries to walk the other way ..lol ive seen that many times...esp them farangs.. :lol:

oh miss noy how can the bystanders act when they werent given any script :) ...like if it was us..would you act like nothing happen..or would ya stand there and look...for sure i would be watching them too LMAO

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

LOL
lmao so true! I've tried that once before... I was at this hospital and they were filming a drama there... instead of just walking pass by them, I ended up watching them ... :lol:

solin

sarNie Adult
Well...I had always wanted to see a lakorn filming but two years ago during my summer vacation in Thailand,
at the Siam Paragon, I saw many people standing around a stand...and realized it was a filming
but instead of watching, I just pass my way in front of the actors who were acting a scene
and I didn't even take the time to see who they were
I supposed I was more obsessed by shoping :lol:
...strange ! Now I regret to not stay for a little moment :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO noy...that is true..i mean i can understand if they are fighting or whatever to get ppls attn but they are just talking normally..but yep you see nosy ppl looking ...some see the camera and tries to walk the other way ..lol ive seen that many times...esp them farangs.. :lol:

oh miss noy how can the bystanders act when they werent given any script :) ...like if it was us..would you act like nothing happen..or would ya stand there and look...for sure i would be watching them too LMAO
LMAO. the farangs are just... bad. The bystanders should at least make it realistic... hahaha.

I got one!

the girls that the pra'ek mess/sleep with-- not talking about the nang'rai-- are not pretty. LMAO.

Ex: The girls Kawee messed with in Sawan Bieng... uh... not pretty. :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL another true thing miss noy just pointed out.

which reminds me when i saw oil this past saturday....i couldnt help but thought of that lakorn that he played with thiyada..(whatever her nick name was) in kon chai jom yoong.. the lakorn started out with him dancing seductively with this one chick...(not cute or pretty at all btw) and yes he slept with her..he slept with a few of the girls in the beginning of the lakorn..and then he got with gosh i forgot that one girls name...well anyhow..it was the krazy n'rai....well she was sort of the n'rai of this lakorn...my point was shes one freaky girl..shes into BDSM..poor oil was traumatized in that lakorn LMAO..and that was all i thought bout when i saw his face!

all the girls that are not important that the p'ek messes with are not pretty..but when they are pretty...she is "special" :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I remember that lakorn but I don't remember the girls Oil slept with beside that crazy psycho nang'rai :lol: Man, she was kinky. HAHAHA using whips & chains :loool: i thought they would've censored it because you know how thai lakorns are. LOL.

The good thing is they showed a condom wrapper :lol: so you know he was protecting himself. LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. Yesh Lome!

Or....

When pra'ek fakes an illness or pretends he's gonna die soon just so nang'ek can take care of him. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..when pa'aek upsets nang'aek, she always runs off and seems to always find a column or a pole to cry on to.
LOL. yeah. if not a pole, it's a bench, a tree, or the bus stop. haha.

Nang'ek is always picking flowers & putting them in a vast & organizing them in the house.
Ex: Narin in SB & Pat in Mafia Tee Ruk. LOL.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
when the pranang are childhood friends, they grow up away from each other, then get reunited as adults, and the p'ek is always the one that changes into someone the n'ek never thought he could be...

when you don't understand why the p'ek can love the n'ek cuz she's either dumb, stupid, or annoying...but then realize she's the n'ek so no matter what stupid thing she does, the p'ek is supposed to be with her, so there's no point in yelling at the n'ek cuz you hate them, since they are the n'ek...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. yeah. if not a pole, it's a bench, a tree, or the bus stop. haha.

Nang'ek is always picking flowers & putting them in a vast & organizing them in the house.
Ex: Narin in SB & Pat in Mafia Tee Ruk. LOL.
whooww...whoow...Narin can be exempt from tis one..she does it for a living...not randomly

i tink someone said this already...but i juz tink it's funnie and thought about it while watching Kaew Lom Phet...tat nang'ek is the poorest girl in town..but she has the nicest skin,. beautiful hair and never wears the same outfit twice...lol