❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Finally getting around to the new episodes!

When he got a lecture from Pat. This is too cute.
pp10.png

Like seriously, he looks great in bomber jackets.
pp20.png

I laughed so hard in this scene. Like imagine if you see
someone at the park doing this, it'll just be so weird and not
damn hot like Phet. Hahaha.
pp30.png
pp40.png

Yooo! I feel you girls. I have the same expression.
pp50.png
pp70.png

Attachments

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 12 though! It's taking me by surprise. Or more like I am just confuse now.

First, her expression when he got touchy.
pp90.png

Then all of a sudden! Holy what! They had a past??
pp80.png

Now, her expression. Girl! What's up??? I am so confuse
someone want to explain to me. Hahahhaha.

pp1000.png

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12 though! It's taking me by surprise. Or more like I am just confuse now.

View attachment 26590

View attachment 26591

View attachment 26592
am i the only one who thinks these 2 are kind of cute? their kiss scene in the pool was actually cute lol but i still like her and phet better

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yes! I loved Phet in that jacket, wheww. But i havent had the chance to start on ep 11 (?) and onwards yet. Maybe tonight or tmrr! Looks good.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
am i the only one who thinks these 2 are kind of cute? their kiss scene in the pool was actually cute lol but i still like her and phet better
Right! I feel the same! They are cute! I love them together too. But hell yeah Pat and Phet all the way. I can't wait till they get more chemistry later on.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg

View attachment 26590

View attachment 26591

View attachment 26592
You’re not the only one! I was like what is going on? They had history before!?! I wish someone would sub this lakorn. So, I can understand it a little more. I love Phet & Pat but the snake guy looks cute with Pat too. I’m torn now. Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, Finally watched the latest episodes!

Cute how Yam was thinking about Sura Mara and buying him a suit, hehe. It's like a mother dressing up her son, lmao. & Phet walking down those stairs in the suit! love love love.
But ughhh, that bad guy is always trynna piss off him, :rolleyes: He sure does know how to push his buttons by using Yam.
I'm sorry but Phet looks good in the rain... <3 I don't what they were arguing about but once the ost came out, I felt all types of emotions, lolol. Gosh, i love that song. LMAO at Sura Mara hitting Yaem's head. He's so clueless.

Idk, I don't like the bad guy and Yam together at all. Like all I see is him trying to manipulate her.

I gotta say, Pat is looking better in these episodes! Now, I need some real sweet Phet/Pat scenes.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Its pretty cute! it made me a phet fan. before i didnt really see the appeal in him and now i think hes cute. The acting is kind of overdramtic but nothing that would make me stop watching
Phet is a Thai looker (a wee bit on the short side tho) just I guess he must be a lil too dark for the ch3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Phet is a Thai looker (a wee bit on the short side tho) just I guess he must be a lil too dark for the ch3
I always thought phet was handsome. nothimg to do with his dark skin since my #1 bias is Great but for some reason, i just wasnt into him. I decided to force myself to watch this and im glad i did! I think hes charming now.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
I always thought phet was handsome. nothimg to do with his dark skin since my #1 bias is Great but for some reason, i just wasnt into him. I decided to force myself to watch this and im glad i did! I think hes charming now.
Same here! I was never into Phet. But this lakorn made me a fan. He’s so adorable. I love his nervousness and clueless expression and his smile! At times, his acting is a little off but it’s bearable.

I need him and Pat’s relationship to develop a little faster! Because the snake guy is taking way too much screen time. Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Yay! :cheer:Welcome aboard. Hopefully he'll continue to keep you guys in, haha. But seriously, I need more Pat and Phet scenes. If this was a prime time lakorn, we would be at episode 7-8 episodes now.

I do enjoy this lakorn, but my favorite lakorn of Phet's is still Bang Rajun. <3

Just a little thought to myself.
I miss Phet working with Broadcast Thai. Like after he dropped out of the Cupid Series, he never worked with them again ;-; It's too bad cause I feel like his best acting comes from there even though I know he should be doing his best with any production but still. That's what I've noticed. Broadcast Thai is one of my favorite so I hope they contact Phet for work again one day. P'Nong still sometimes comment under his IG photos so I'm hopeful! Still want Phet to work with all them other big productions though! He's slowly make his rounds.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
Yay! :cheer:Welcome aboard. Hopefully he'll continue to keep you guys in, haha. But seriously, I need more Pat and Phet scenes. If this was a prime time lakorn, we would be at episode 7-8 episodes now.

I do enjoy this lakorn, but my favorite lakorn of Phet's is still Bang Rajun. <3

Just a little thought to myself.
I miss Phet working with Broadcast Thai. Like after he dropped out of the Cupid Series, he never worked with them again ;-; It's too bad cause I feel like his best acting comes from there even though I know he should be doing his best with any production but still. That's what I've noticed. Broadcast Thai is one of my favorite so I hope they contact Phet for work again one day. P'Nong still sometimes comment under his IG photos so I'm hopeful! Still want Phet to work with all them other big productions though! He's slowly make his rounds.
I didn’t know he dropped out of the Cupid Series! Which series was he supposed to join?

Ntsuab-Ci

I didn’t know he dropped out of the Cupid Series! Which series was he supposed to join?
He was supposed to be paired with Prang but due to his schedule at the time, he had to drop out. sighh. It would had been a great career boost for him.

The real pairings for this lakorn are Yam/Bad guy and Sura Mara/other girl (sorry, i haven't paid enough attention to their names, lol). I'm so annoyed by it. :/ I wonder how they will develop from here now.