❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

nampal

sarNie Egg
Lol...like I mentioned Nok likes to changed what is important to the lakorn. They can make her still coming from abroad without actually being abroad. I mean, she getting off the plane would make it look like she came back from studying.

Nok, is making Matt poor and so it looks like her and the mom is a gold digger in Andrew's eyes.
Lol im not sure tho Lets hope im wrong

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm in the minority when it comes to R-scenes, I'm very happy without them. I just never understood the appeal of it.

From what little we get from the teaser (& I understand zero of what's being said lol) Matt's character seems to have two sides to her. I just don't want the whole "poor girl who gets walked all over by everyone" because I did not sign up for that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she's the poor girl that get stepped on but she will be a gullible girl because she fell for Andrew in his game.

It comes across like she will be playful, carefree until he screws her over then she probably play her game right back at him. See how she flirted with the guy at the table. I don't think that it is her originally but when Andrew messed with her heart she became a stronger girl. Anyhow, I could be wrong cause Nok has a tendency to go the opposite of my thinking lol

I am so patiently waiting for the ost. It should come out next week since it is airing on the 24th.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I wonder if they'll keep the old ost. I really like the song for the old lakorn. Somewhat The na'ek character is similar to Geerawat's from KC. She's rebellious, both mom's was with many men, they both crave for their mom's affection, has a grandma that take care of them, but the na'ek in here is very flirtatious, bubbly, and carefree. Her mom sent her to school aboard, but she never finish. She like the pa'ek the first time they met. Wonder if they going to keep that part where she kiss him when they first met.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The new teaser some other slapping going on lol. Andrew got slapped by his dad, Matt probably going get slapped by his step mom too hahaha. Yup, I can see Andrew getting slapped happy by almost everyone.

Andrew just looks handsome when he gets mad. Can't wait!!!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I apologize everyone for always asking questions, So do they like each other before the parents get married ?. Am I asking the obvious lol.
I can't tell things a part because like you guys pointed out earlier, Matt's clothing isn't exactly that flash so it looks like it's all from the same time period (if that makes sense) OR is it they met abroad and reconnect in Thailand without a gap of x years.

The real question is : How do you slap a face like Andrews ? lol.

seev

sarNie Egg
I apologize everyone for always asking questions, So do they like each other before the parents get married ?. Am I asking the obvious lol.
I can't tell things a part because like you guys pointed out earlier, Matt's clothing isn't exactly that flash so it looks like it's all from the same time period (if that makes sense) OR is it they met abroad and reconnect in Thailand without a gap of x years.

The real question is : How do you slap a face like Andrews ? lol.
I'm reading the story line but I'm still confused .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The old version if my memory serves me correct...pra'ek wants to take revenge on n'ek by trying to make her fall in love with him. Or maybe I am remembering another storyline hahaha.

But the pra'ek was flirty and stuff with her. She thought he was serious. I think all of these happened after the marriage of the parents. I think after they slept together is when the pra'ek really fall for her. And she took up modeling and went to Europe and the pra'ek was following her like a puppy and so jealous of her lol.

I remembered one scene when she was modeling with someone and he kept on stopping the shoot because she was too close to the guy and stuff hahahah.

Someone that remember better help a gal out. I am thinking he tricked her into believing he loves her cause she was the daughter of his step mom...yup, anyway, I don't think I can slap a face like Andrew. I don't think I can even act alongside him lol. Matt even said, Andrew makes her heartbeat faster cause he's handsome lol

seev

sarNie Egg
I'm still wonder what role will Vicky play as ? For some reason all my favorite actress they play as the bad girl now ? Btw I'm happy to see Mint N. pairing again with Actors Wan

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vicky might be the Andrew girlfriend...or was it fiance?

The only scene I remembered vividly is the part where the pra'ek attempted to rape her then it turned to willing.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I usually don't read summaries of lakorns before watching because I want to get into the lakorn without any preconceived opinions so not sure if this version will be 90% or 50% the same as previous, but here's what I remember from the previous version.

In the old version I don't believe the pra'ek tricks her into falling for him. They initially met in the airport (probably when she came back home from abroad) and from her appearances and his observation of her interactions, he got a bad impression of her. He later finds out she's the daughter of his dad's new love interest. He thinks her mom is a gold digger and/or a woman who's been with many men. I think he try to find out their pasts and plan to expose them. At the temple ( probably a wedding between their two friends), nang'ek was in thai clothes and conservative-looking, then he notice how beautiful she is and slowly somehow along the way, pra'ek falls for nang'ek. Toward the later part of the lakorn, she went back abroad (not sure if her mom sent her or if it was for model work), but he also went and follow her. They have some sweet scenes here and there.

There's a scene like Sawan Bieng, where the parent ( not sure if it's her mom or his dad) saw pra'ek walk out of Nang'ek's room after the deed and that's when the parent realized the pra'nang was intimate.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yea I wonder why is Vicky role. Seems like she won't be significant in here since we just saw her once in the teaser.

I really hope Kuhn nok didn't take out the rape scene but I'm sure she didn't just like in fai luang and Samee. Ugh!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
As for Vicky's role I think she will end up with Nott? There's a photo of them together in the usual couple pose.

Wan and Mint N seems to be the other couple too, though I think Mint N will have a usual n'rai role here?

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Whenever I saw pics of Mint.N the majority of them were with Wan, I kind of got disappointed cause I wanted to see her share screen time with Matt & Andrew too lol. I'm sure she does but going purely by the teaser she seems to have something against Wan. I'm just happy to see Wan & Mint together again because I loved them in Samee (dare I say more than the lead couple).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When does the Ost usually come out before the lakorn air? I figured it would sometime this week. I was reading an old interview of Andrew and the believe he has in his faith is just very touching.

It makes me more excited about seeing him. Though, one line that kind of mad me sad was hearing him say he has past the stage of having a family. I was like nooooooo!!! Lol. He is still young. Men can marry in their 40s and will be fine.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing OST will be this week, there's usually two songs/MV's right ??

Andrew needs to share his genes lol, his view point may change though if someone special comes into his life in the future.