❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
From what little I've heard I like what I hear, it'll go even better with MV visuals lol.

Seems like people woke up and realised the show is airing in 3 days, been seeing more activity on IG [credit : MakerJGroup] -

Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.44.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.44.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.44.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.44.52 PM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol 3 more days and we can't even get 1 MV. I want to listened to the full OST and can't even find that. Instead they released another teaser with a few extra scenes with the addition of the old ones so lame lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's really odd how long they're taking to create a MV considering most of them are just footage from the drama teamed with the singer singing lol.

bung_lakorn (IG) coming through for us with cute pics :
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 9.34.25 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 9.34.38 AM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vicky is so pretty in here. But I have to admit they have some good looking pics of Andrew/Matt together. I don't really like the second Ost. The one with the girl singing. Matt/Andrew has some.of those sweet pics like they are taking for a wedding.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Came across this article from komchadluek with new pictures, which give us a decent idea on how they'll first meet etc:

L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i3.jpg L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i4.jpg L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i.jpg
L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i1.jpg L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i2.jpg L_7cfdbcfkgeagh7hjg5a8i5.jpg

Whoever styled Andrew for this sure likes the color navy/blue/dark blue lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Of course the pra'ek would fall in love at first sight with n'ek. Look at them shorts she got on lol. Them legs can turn a sour grape like the pra'ek into a puppy.

Awww Matt in the traditional outfit is gorgeous. That is in one of the teaser where he titled his head to look at her more closely. And why is the pra'ek getting in between the n'ek and the other guy already? Is he claiming his territory at first glance hahahah

Andrew on dark suits look good. Especially when he is going to be mean. Dang, he looks handsome in them dark suits. Ok, I think I might spam this thread for him alone lol

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!!!!!!!! The lead couple looks good. The male lead is so handsome and my baby Matt is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I remembered Matt starting out in her first lakorn looking like a tomboy. How she grew to be prettier throughout the years. She still doesn't look like the next door girl that people look for in a n'ek. But her evil look lol plus her talent makes her special:)

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I kind of wish Vicky n Andrew got together lol just cause they're in the same generation. I miss her! She still look pretty. Is she pregnant right now or no?

Matt and Andrew is getting engaged in here or is it with someone else

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I kind of wish Vicky n Andrew got together lol just cause they're in the same generation. I miss her! She still look pretty. Is she pregnant right now or no?

Matt and Andrew is getting engaged in here or is it with someone else
Vicky is pregnant while shooting this lakorn. Is The pra'ek engaged to someone else in here or was he just dating someone?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Vicky is so beautiful, was surprised when I saw her IG with new baby pics. I'm always amazed at soon to be mother's who still work whilst pregnant, if it was me I'd be paranoid all the time that something might happen lol.

Matt as she is >>>> looking like the typical girl next door anyday !. (Nothing against those actresses but most important, you need the talent to back it up)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg I hope I'll have internet at home soon cause I really want to watch this :BangHead::BangHead::crybaby2:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Where was I! Matt and Andrew! Wow! :icon12:
Will definitely be tuning in when it airs.
My summer will soon be filled with dramas after dramas!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt & Andrew really do make for a beautiful pairing : (cr: papass_matt)

View attachment 4749
Visually they are so compatible. Andrew in still in this lakorn is his best looking. In his lakorn with Ice he gained weight, with Bella he doesn't look as sharp. In here he is in suits a lot and he looks slimmer. When taken sideways his face is too adorable lol

The only complain I have with Matt in here is her wardrobes suck lol

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Vicky is pregnant while shooting this lakorn. Is The pra'ek engaged to someone else in here or was he just dating someone?
Aw congrats to Vicky n chai. I'm happy for them. All of my favorites are married with a family besides Anne.