❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I see the teaser for the last episode it doesn't feel like it. So much drama going on I feel like we are in the middle of the lakorn.

Noire89

Simply smile
Beside the little nose rub that Chut gave Yot and the forehead connection lol they could've let him give her a kiss on each side of the cheek before the willing. But Andrew has a thing of kissing air so I don't know how romantic it would look lol.

Hahaha @Noire89: Way just found his one way ticket to a jumpsuit. You don't mess with Crazy Aunt and think everything will be fine. If anyone on earth can find a way to fail at her plans she is Queen. He could have just disappeared and live life wonderfully but nope...bad people will find a way to get caught and Way found his 3 meals a day in a small cell through Auntie lol
Yes, Way thought he was being smart. Instead he shot himself on his own foot, lol!:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Because it was with Cray Cray aunt he is working with, those 3 meals a day are look like bread for breakfast and soup and a cracker for dinner,:pancarta: .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok, I saw the willing scene . Good lord , my imagination couldn't crank the engine lolll , wasn't enough to jump start the damn scene :risas3:

csy1217

sarNie Egg
The beginning of last night episodes is really heart breaking where Chat hold Yor so tight and wont leif t her go, until the Kaniga came and separate them. Seriously this family is really got something wrong with them, especially the grandma. She seems no emotion in this scene neither the scene where Chat is crying in the room. She dont even go and comfort him :mad::mad:

The scenes between them is really not enough. At least some more sweet scenes of them together before all this heart breaking scenes. In the old lakorn of Jintara and Willy, Willy(Chat) sneaked in to the room of Yor many times and they have some really sweet moments together. This lakorn is the remake and at least should have some scenes like that as well :worship2::worship2:. I think the director need to think about the flow of the lakorn to make it make senses.

Agreed with so many of you that the family scenes are too much. They need to cut these scenes and add more scenes of the Pranang. I think their scenes together are not even 2 hours if we compiled them all, and cut out all the unnecessary scenes. Kusama role in this lakorn is a joke, i cant see why she needs to be in this lakorn. The part that she is crying when King's in ICU, i m like " Since when they are such a good friends that she would feel so sad ???"

Its ending soon and i really hope there will be more scenes of them together :pancarta::pancarta:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm telling you we'll probably get 20 mins worth of Chat & Yo lol. The only thing left for them to do is get together while everyone else is still all over the place.

Edited:

(cr: Ch3Thailand)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_AuTLjv8H/
- They're so cute together ! Will I ever get over them not promoting this show together ... I think not lol

Episode 12 ratings : 4.8%

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
All that crying, begging, chasing that Chut has done only to get a forehead sniff lol. I am not ready for it yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@x.ATKD.x : they are super cute...we have this lakorn of them and probably will be their only one. They have been in the industry for a while and just now had the opportunity to work together (upon Matt's request). But I don't see the channel pairing them up any time soon.

Noire89

Simply smile
Ok, I saw the willing scene . Good lord , my imagination couldn't crank the engine lolll , wasn't enough to jump start the damn scene :risas3:
I had hoped for a slow door closing scene with their blurred but still clothed bodies falling slowly to the bed. Or simply show a pair or hands holding on tightly. Or a fade to black and a next morning after cuddle. But nope nothing of the sort. Just camera slowly moves away from near kissing couple and focusing on the very bright window.

I had some suggestions for the producers for their next lakorn, but they might have a heart attack if they ever read them. I may just write them down just to get them out there. (I'm not a good writer but hey, imagination must not be ignored:pancarta:)

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm telling you we'll probably get 20 mins worth of Chat & Yo lol. The only thing left for them to do is get together while everyone else is still all over the place.

Edited:

(cr: Ch3Thailand)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU_AuTLjv8H/
- They're so cute together ! Will I ever get over them not promoting this show together ... I think not lol

Episode 12 ratings : 4.8%
I understood nothing they said, but it looked so adorably cute!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I had hoped for a slow door closing scene with their blurred but still clothed bodies falling slowly to the bed. Or simply show a pair or hands holding on tightly. Or a fade to black and a next morning after cuddle. But nope nothing of the sort. Just camera slowly moves away from near kissing couple and focusing on the very bright window.

I had some suggestions for the producers for their next lakorn, but they might have a heart attack if they ever read them. I may just write them down just to get them out there. (I'm not a good writer but hey, imagination must not be ignored:pancarta:)
Only the n'rai get all the skin-ship in the bed room scene :risas3: , the producer can create a hot scene but just not with p'ek & n'ek lolll , if i was to become an lakorn actress , I rather be n'rai , it's more enjoyable, you get to throw ur self at the leading male.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I want to be the n'ek that doesn't act innocent. If I want to have some fun with the pra'ek then I will. Because when I changed my mind, he will come chasing after me claiming responsibility cause we slept together. Pra'ek's are good like that, as if sleeping together is a contract lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
No fun being n'ek !! She will get pregrant the first time LOL , the n'rai will not ,take many tries haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think channel 3 will see their worth. I mean, they don't even bother to have them promote the lakorn. I wonder if this lakorn is just a fill in since the other lakorns are not ready yet. With no promotion and a rush to have it aired it leaves me wondering if this lakorn was just a victim in lakorn world lol

@sarN: I might be one of those lucky one where he doesn't get it right the first 20Xs lol. As long as the pra'ek isn't my kryptonite I should be good. Cause sometimes the girl get all weak after the sleeping part :risas3:

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think channel 3 will see their worth. I mean, they don't even bother to have them promote the lakorn. I wonder if this lakorn is just a fill in since the other lakorns are not ready yet. With no promotion and a rush to have it aired it leaves me wondering if this lakorn was just a victim in lakorn world lol

@sarN: I might be one of those lucky one where he doesn't get it right the first 20Xs lol. As long as the pra'ek isn't my kryptonite I should be good. Cause sometimes the girl get all weak after the sleeping part :risas3:
pretty much sounds like every Janie and Ken T. lakorn. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen the episode yet, just the RAW and I skimmer through it.
Kusuma needs to stop a lot of her antics, she has become a thorn on my side. Yes I wanted her at the start to get together with Phuchon but if her nosy attitude and ways hadn't obstructed the love of our dear sweet couple of Chat and Yo. Do I feel bad that King is not loved the same way she loves Chat? A little bit.
But no one can force feelings, King might have been first in his life, but her position in his heart has always and will forever be as a sister/friend. Not ever has he looked at her as a lover or romantic interest. Yo was the one his heart picked to love. Yo is the one who has made footprints in his soul, and has made him smile and feel.
So Kusuma by her logic should be encouraging Phuchon to get with Yo and not getting into her feelings.
Exactly. I think kusuma feels that it's okay for her to get into her feelings because Yo and Phuchom were never an item and she views Yo as the third person who was stealing Chat away so it's okay for her to take Phuchom. I need her to go away

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Will be back later to gripe about the episode lol. I watched it live on YT sitting through more commercials than I care for to watch Yothaka and Chut get perhaps less than 30 minutes with each other. WTH!!! Nok tsk...tsk.

Noire89

Simply smile
Only the n'rai get all the skin-ship in the bed room scene :risas3: , the producer can create a hot scene but just not with p'ek & n'ek lolll , if i was to become an lakorn actress , I rather be n'rai , it's more enjoyable, you get to throw ur self at the leading male.
Villains always have all the fun! Lol!
But I would prefer to act with kindness but not be a doormat, I want a to be the heroine who isn't too pure, all genteel and lady like. I would be a litttle feisty, not b*tchy. Being kind doesn't mean allowing people to take advantage of you, or making these sacrifices simply because everyone said so. She would be seen in a gynecology center or docotors office (contraceptives, no one getting my heroine pregnant). Even if she is only with the hero, she doesn't want or need a pregnancy so early on in the relationship.

Heroine I wouldplay wouldnot take a slap without slapping back, or insults either. She will fight back and defend herself.

And the s*x scenes, would be as I described since (if) we must keep it rated PG. My demands as an actress, lol!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Villains always have all the fun! Lol!
But I would prefer to act with kindness but not be a doormat, I want a to be the heroine who isn't too pure, all genteel and lady like. I would be a litttle feisty, not b*tchy. Being kind doesn't mean allowing people to take advantage of you, or making these sacrifices simply because everyone said so. She would be seen in a gynecology center or docotors office (contraceptives, no one getting my heroine pregnant). Even if she is only with the hero, she doesn't want or need a pregnancy so early on in the relationship.

Heroine I wouldplay wouldnot take a slap without slapping back, or insults either. She will fight back and defend herself.

And the s*x scenes, would be as I described since (if) we must keep it rated PG. My demands as an actress, lol!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
If I am an actress I have only one demand. NO SNIFFING --------> I'm looking at you Andrew.