❤[CH3/Netflix] The Miracle of Teddy Bear (Tanadlakorn): Sarin Inpitar / Job Thuchapon

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Interesting cause Inn’s scandal happened a couple months ago and now I see Ch3 is kinda using it to produce their first lakorn like this.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
When I was new in the Thai entertainment world, Sarin is one of my first eye candies. babysw

If he were in GMMTV, he would have been a superstar by now.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
So are they using this lakorn as a cover up or a confirmation of his sexuality? I’m just curious cause it’s like why do all of this, and I don’t agree on outting but I also don’t agree on dragging it out to unnecessary measures lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So are they using this lakorn as a cover up or a confirmation of his sexuality? I’m just curious cause it’s like why do all of this, and I don’t agree on outting but I also don’t agree on dragging it out to unnecessary measures lol
It will honestly probably benefit In more this way. Plus I doubt Ch3 came up with all of this that quickly. They probably already were planning to do a BL lakorn and after his outing he was one of the top candidates. Also In has the perfect BL main lead look so I don’t think he’s a bad casting for this even if he wasn’t outed.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
It will honestly probably benefit In more this way. Plus I doubt Ch3 came up with all of this that quickly. They probably already were planning to do a BL lakorn and after his outing he was one of the top candidates. Also In has the perfect BL main lead look so I don’t think he’s a bad casting for this even if he wasn’t outed.
haha yeah I actually think he’s perfect. He wasn’t really convincing in Fah Fak Kiri Dao with Pon.. he tried to act tough but was just very soft all around. I think he suits softer and more gentleman like roles haha.

I just didn’t want Channel 3 to use this to their benefit with the news cause I think his sexuality should be his thing and not in anyone else’s control or promotion haha so if they already planned this then that’s good.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
haha yeah I actually think he’s perfect. He wasn’t really convincing in Fah Fak Kiri Dao with Pon.. he tried to act tough but was just very soft all around. I think he suits softer and more gentleman like roles haha.

I just didn’t want Channel 3 to use this to their benefit with the news cause I think his sexuality should be his thing and not in anyone else’s control or promotion haha so if they already planned this then that’s good.
Agree on your last statement. I hope he didn’t feel this lakorn was his only option. Being pushed in a corner like that is never fun and I wouldn’t put it past Ch3 to push him to take the role. Ch3 was clearly setting him up to be one of their biggest new stars but clearly they hit a bump in the road. Still so upset that some nasty person outed him.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Cute. not totally surprised with the cast, I like both of them, look forward to see it. will be my first Y series I’ll tune in, I don’t think Inn worries about the scandal news or else he won’t accept this role in the first place, he’s picky in choosing his role, i think ch3 won’t force him to accept this role becuz he was the one who wanted to play Kiree role himself say it’s a challenging role. so he accept this gay role probably think the role is new and interesting, i hope ch3 will offer him a main straight role again, cheering him to be in Khunchai series p.2, I’m glad Jobb got push more, this is good opportunity for him to get more well known, just the fitting pics out it was #1 in Twitter, so they’ll surely get many international and LGBT fans And their popularity will increase and more fan base for both of them,hope Jobb will get promoted more as one of prime time p’ek too. I’m looking it in a positive perspective that both Ch3 and the actors will benefits. Ch3 is trying to pull more viewers to watch their channel. This is the 1st official gay lakorn that will air on big tv station as a lead couple is a new start for Ch3 is open to all gender audiences is a smart choice, The actors themselves are not serious so why some fans is?? it’s a good main role for both Inn and Jobb, many people including other celebs are cheering, excited and look forward to seeing it.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Huh?? So In is gay in real life? Is that what I’m reading ??? :confused0:

huh.. so this is about a gay couple?? Damn pajaew directing or producing it too omg..he’s gonna go OTT I bet

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Huh?? So In is gay in real life? Is that what I’m reading ??? :confused0:

huh.. so this is about a gay couple?? Damn pajaew directing or producing it too omg..he’s gonna go OTT I bet
Inn said he’s straight, the guy that has news with him is just one of his friend, that’s why he’s not serious about the scandal news, Pajaew produced and director too, the story is about a gay couple but more drama involved in the story about love,family,political issues, fantasy. It’s not those typical teenagers lovey dovey love story. It’s from a famous author, they say the novel is well written, good story

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I wish GMMTV would create BL dramas like this. They've been too stuck with the university setting. Let's see how they'll handle "A Tale of a Thousand Stars".

"Until We Meet Again" would have been a good Channel 3 lakorn though. Getting veteran actors like Kob Songsit, Nok S, Tu Nappon was a promising start and it would have benefited more from a bigger production company.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting plot: the story genre is romance, drama, fantasy/investigation. they said gonna broadcast on tv, prime time.

Jobb play as “Nut“ a young man, he have a big teddy bear name “Thao-who“ play by Inn and one day the teddy bear turn Into a human but lost its memories, the teddy bear comes to life to find out about Nut’s family secrets, so it’s a love story between a guy and his teddy bear, is warm relationship, about his family that will they be able to accept that their son is in love with a man or not, the story involves society, politics. there will be a 2nd gay couple in here too. Pajaew said the love scenes won’t be sexual passionate but more cute, sweet. he said plan to make this lakorn a while back since he was filming payakornsonruk, he chose Inn and Job because their schedule is free,they look cute together and match the roles. they are not the first couples he chose but the first couple he chose is older and turn out those actors schedule is busy so he has to chose the actors that schedule is free, so it comes down to Inn and Jobb.

Last edited: