❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this the first lakorn Poodle Production has ever done? Because so far it seems like their efforts (in terms of promotion, BTS, photos etc.) are severely lacking.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well the production really should be more organized then
I think it is organized just that they only film once a week. As for bts, i dont know, I kinda like productions that doesn't post too much of it cus it takes away from the anticipation and surprises. The thing with this lakorn is the super slow filming. :confused:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think it is organized just that they only film once a week. As for bts, i dont know, I kinda like productions that doesn't post too much of it cus it takes away from the anticipation and surprises. The thing with this lakorn is the super slow filming. :confused:
Yup, too much of anything is not good. I like to just look at a some pictures so when it aired, it’s more exciting.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I heard that. But I find that so odd. Was it this way with Rome & Matt's lakorn as well?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I heard that. But I find that so odd. Was it this way with Rome & Matt's lakorn as well?
Beats me lol. They've been going at this for 1 year and a little over 6 months? Lol They started Dec 2016, its may 2017 now. Did they stared out just filming weekends?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hahahahaha I love pPoodle but I’ve never seen her production before so this will be a refresher and something totally new!!

Idk about you guys but I always see pPood update about this on her Ig story though. Like literally 5days a week lol I’m just surprised they’re taking forever too lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mint never posted any IG stories with Mai Warit. I wonder if they're gonna be any chemistry. No behind the scenes or nothing.
Theyre probably not close. That worries me. Like i never saw anything of them together

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If there’s another reason for me to look forward to this its because of Yardthip! She’s looking smoking hot lately on IG! I see many chummy pics bts of her and Mint too.