❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lakorn was boring to me. N'ek is kind of stupid and pra'ek isn't worth it. Since it's a remake she might make it better. Probably go to Diana or Preem. No way it will go to Matt even if she's Nok favorite lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I loved the ending but HATED Dan. Lol My Mom's love for Dan disappeared after this lakorn. He as that good! Hahahah. My Mom is so silly.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wait a minute, is this Jett's production though? lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I hated this lakorn, onlybwatched it because of dan and Ploy. But all the characters were annoying and stupid up until dan and ploys characters in the last life time, I actually wanted them together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it is Grate and Bella. I read an article that Grate is going to "Buat" and right when he is finished with that the opening ceremony for this will happen.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is so tiring. P'ek in the past was a player and he only courted n'ek so he could bed her. Once he bedded her he married n'rai and n'ek died and became a ghost (hated the part where he bragged afterwards to some guys about how good the sex was). N'rai is good in modern times and n'ek starts getting revenge on her for treating her so badly in the past. P'ek is good in modern times and died so his spirit could stay with n'ek and make things up for her. The interesting parts was with Kik and Fern though, she loved him and he loved n'ek and on a drunk night he accidentally raped Fern and got her pregnant. Too bad he became a monk instead of making things up to Fern and she had to raise her kid alone. N'ek as a ghost and torturing Ploy dragged on for way too long and p'ek was annoying in both time periods. Not a good lakorn to remake unless they change things up a lot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It's Maker J, I'm sure they will change quite a bit. They aren't one to stick closely to the previous versions. Samee for example, it was pretty much an entirely different lakorn with similar storyline and same names lol. I just hope the changes are good changes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Good look Bella and Great. Nok ain't going to make this about you guys. She will find a way to bring lots of family drama along.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I never watched the old version but I'm obsessed with the OST until this day. I hope the new song is just as good haha don't know if I'll watch although I really do like Bella.

sarNie Adult
Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! I AM SPAZZING AT THIS NEWS. Great and Bella! I always wanted to see them together. Perhaps we can get a glimpse of how good Bella looks beside a tan-skinned P'ek.. haha if you know what I mean. *hint hint*.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think Nok could stuff this one up going by the above comments, no one seems to like it so the bar is already low lol. I doubt she'd include the rape aspect of this drama, just going by her previous work (well the one's I've seen) she doesn't do "slap/kiss".

I can see potential in Grate & Bella, wishing them the best of luck.

Last edited: