❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah with the rape thing, the n'rai and her servant get gang raped. This lakorn is kind of messed up.
Yep she gets gang raped by guys hired by the other two girls that liked pra'ek then she hires them to gang rape the two girls back and they end up killing themselves over shame.

Also, if I remember correctly... nang'ek was epitome of stupid in the previous life. Nang'rai was epitome of evil (she even killed her own sister to protect her secret) and then had sex with pra'ek with her sister's dead body in a chest in their room lol, and pra'ek epitome of jackass jerk

Last edited:

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
What kind of storyline is that? Goodness! The rape culture within Thai Lakorns is such a turn off. The idea of Bella with a new production and co-star is extremely appealing but why of all lakorns, they have to remake this one!? Bella and Great would probably work well in something along the lines of Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah instead.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my! No! Grate in a lakorn like this? What a messed up lakorn to remake! Thai people are all for "rape" scenes but they cannot incorporate more "love making" or "lip kissing" scenes? How bizarre! :BangHead:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also, I don't remember correctly, but I think the pra'ek was going to let nang'ek get raped by some guys. I remember Kik's character telling Ae's dad that Dan was going to let some guy "disrespect" her.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I remember watching this lakorn when I was little don't remember much but the n'rai should of get her karma instead of having a happy 2nd life. P'ek is a full jerk, and no wonder why because both of his parent are also non different from him. His mom don't like n'ek and her family but later got muder by the n'rai. And his dad send some people to kill the rest of n'ek's family because his son die due to a lightning shock. N'ek is seriously STUPID, period. She die because p'ek used her and ditch her for n'rai. Still have that stupid hope that he will come back to her. If I were n'ek I would have choose the other guy who is willing to do everything for even if he is poor I don't care because he don't play with my feeling and treat my family like shit.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Idk why anyone would remake this lakorn?-'s why they'd cast good actors like great and Bella? And why great actors like great and Bella would take these roles? I'm just gonna ignore that this remake exists

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved the OST to death even though I wasn't impressed with the lakorn itself. I actually own the DVD set and I bought it because at that time I was so in love with Dan and I thought it would be a good watch, but I ended up hating the lakorn. Pra ek was so evil in his first lifetime like everyone said. Nang ek was stupid as heck like everyone said. Nang rai was evil as hell in the first lifetime as well like everyone said. The only reason I finished watching this lakorn was because of Dan. I hated his lakorn character but he i just too cute I couldn't resist. Also I love horror dramas. I remember I would always put in the specific disc and skip right to the scary part to scare my brothers. I'm evil. LOL. Anyway, if anyone wants to remake this, they better change the whole story-line with just the same title and character names. Haha. I can't see Great in this character.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, Nok is remaking it so don't worry about it ever resembling the original. She is master of family drama it doesn't matter what lakorn she remake and this lakorn was of epic proportion of dysfunctional family drama. She will create a whole new drama based on titles and names only.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah this lakorn isn't worth watching from a lakorn watcher's view point, except for the last 20 mins. But from an actor's view point? Hell yeah it's worth taking, especially for Grate. He gets to play an evil douchebag player, something he's never done, and then turn around and have to make the nice guy in the present time likeable enough to now have people rooting for him. That's an actor's dream job I think. I see it like Kwan with Maya.

Bella doesn't get as interesting an assignment as p'eks role but she gets to play a vengeful ghost, something she hasn't played yet so there's that.

The Sarapee/Nissa role is more interesting of the women. She's like p'eks character-evil in the past, good in the present. I thought Dan and Ploy were both awesome. I hated them in the past and yet in the present I was rooting for their pair, even watching it on fast forward. I wonder who's gonna get to play her. Ae did great too but its sort of a thankless role because when you don't want to root for the victim, there's a huge problem.

But Maker J and their script writer....Why?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Yeah this lakorn isn't worth watching from a lakorn watcher's view point, except for the last 20 mins. But from an actor's view point? Hell yeah it's worth taking, especially for Grate. He gets to play an evil douchebag player, something he's never done, and then turn around and have to make the nice guy in the present time likeable enough to now have people rooting for him. That's an actor's dream job I think. I see it like Kwan with Maya.

Bella doesn't get as interesting an assignment as p'eks role but she gets to play a vengeful ghost, something she hasn't played yet so there's that.

The Sarapee/Nissa role is more interesting of the women. She's like p'eks character-evil in the past, good in the present. I thought Dan and Ploy were both awesome. I hated them in the past and yet in the present I was rooting for their pair, even watching it on fast forward. I wonder who's gonna get to play her. Ae did great too but its sort of a thankless role because when you don't want to root for the victim, there's a huge problem.

But Maker J and their script writer....Why?
Now that I think about it, that makes sense. Cause I did root so much for dan and ploy's characters in the 2nd lifetime, but maybe it was just because I loved dan and ploy so much? Lols

I would love to see Great pull off a jackass character too cause he's always been castes as the gentleman. The challenge is to make that jackass still likable and relatable.

N'eks character was very eh, like I couldn't sympathize with her very much.

Hopefully they completely change the storyline cause it was just a mess

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
U know I went and watch the old version and it was crap. N'ek was stupid and P'ek such a douche bag that he didn't deserve to be reincarnated to be the good p'ek. P'ek and n'rai never got there karma. They hurt so many people also. So why would they remake this at all. It blows my mind.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've been wanting to see Bella and Great pair up, why does it have to be this kinda of storyline???? Gosh...