❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wish they were cast in a modern lakorn.

Question: Is Great wearing a wig for a hair piece or something on top of his head ?. I don't think his hair has grown back to that extent yet but I may be completely wrong.
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 10.35.44 PM.png

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Khun dew post some fitting pictures Bella looks good/sad bleeding when she was prob killed what's the storyline? There's so many period genres now

xodxo

Yep she gets gang raped by guys hired by the other two girls that liked pra'ek then she hires them to gang rape the two girls back and they end up killing themselves over shame.

Also, if I remember correctly... nang'ek was epitome of stupid in the previous life. Nang'rai was epitome of evil (she even killed her own sister to protect her secret) and then had sex with pra'ek with her sister's dead body in a chest in their room lol, and pra'ek epitome of jackass jerk
Lord! How f up?!? Maybe people will hate great after this lol and foresee him as a jerk forever lol

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow I can't believe they're remaking this, I thought it was a horrible lakorn. The nang'ek was so unlikable as a ghost and they made the second girl so likable. I remember cheering for the pra'ek to end up with her. The sad thing was in the new life, he does love her and still love her at the end but decided to dedicate his life to the nang'ek because of how he wronged her in the past not because he loves her. It was messed up all around. Hopefully they change it to where the pra'ek does love her in the past not just infatuated by her and wanted to sleep with her.

xodxo

Idk I find Bella and great a mismatch but we'll see how they execute themselves in here

Bella seems to be in a lot of Boran/period genres lately

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Wow I can't believe they're remaking this, I thought it was a horrible lakorn. The nang'ek was so unlikable as a ghost and they made the second girl so likable. I remember cheering for the pra'ek to end up with her. The sad thing was in the new life, he does love her and still love her at the end but decided to dedicate his life to the nang'ek because of how he wronged her in the past not because he loves her. It was messed up all around. Hopefully they change it to where the pra'ek does love her in the past not just infatuated by her and wanted to sleep with her.
for reals! It was like he pittied her or did it out of guilt. And now she has to spend an eternity with a ghost who stayed with her cause of obligation, not cause he loves her. I think that's even sadder than her spending an eternity as a ghost by herself or being reborn without him.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
How did Kao end up in this ? lol.
Why couldn't she have appeared in a fun rom-com or something ... then again I'm guessing this role will be challenging to say the least so I see the appeal.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
for reals! It was like he pittied her or did it out of guilt. And now she has to spend an eternity with a ghost who stayed with her cause of obligation, not cause he loves her. I think that's even sadder than her spending an eternity as a ghost by herself or being reborn without him.
Yeah she was so pitiful. This is like a prime example of someone who can not accept reality and let go.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Looks like my Prim will be playing the Role of Euy fomerly by Baifern Passakorn (She's the one that get pregnant by Sin and ends up alone while everyone dies =/). They seem to have demoted my girl to supporting roles =/.

upload_2017-9-19_19-26-28.png

Credit: Prim's iG

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
How did Kao end up in this ? lol.
Why couldn't she have appeared in a fun rom-com or something ... then again I'm guessing this role will be challenging to say the least so I see the appeal.
I saw Kao's fitting pictures and she's so pretty. I was gonna skip this cause the story is no no but might tune in for Kao. Her role is better than n'ek and it's challenging so it's a win for her.

But I already think there's gonna be huge changes? Nok J. said there are 3 lifetimes. Boran, sometime during WWII and current. The old version was only 2 lives right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong cause I watched the old one on fast forward.

How's that gonna work? The n'ek gets to be a ghost and haunt p'ek and Kao's character through 2 lifetimes? Lol. Maker J just has to make the story be that extra?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
With Maker J expect the unexpected lol. I never watched the original MKLFF but the remake with Matt + Andrew, everyone said it was completely different so I believe it'll be the same here too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohh I remember this lakorn , gosh, the ghost girl is so annoying the dude didn't even love her lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Worst storyline ever! But challenging role for the girls...i like the reverse how they both play good n bad....I skim through the lakorn.

3 life time? Err...what?

I like ploy character...risa...in the 2nd life time...I know ppl say she don't deserve to be good...but another side of it is we also can Repent for our sins. Her mother blessing (nun) and teaching had a lot to do w/it as well...

Original had 2 life time...i kinda like that ending.....it show repent and sacrifices...

Last edited: