❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Thank you Maricon! You are so fast with updates. I'm curious, are you a big Ken fan? He's my favorite actor! So I'm so happy you're updating us. I noticed your Avie is a picture of Ken and Chom from the original cast. Are you sad that it changed from Chom to Noon?!

Haha Noon looks gorgeous in these new sets of photos. Her makeup and wardrobe are looking better. She looks younger than she does starting from the fitting and when they first started filming. Hope her look stays consistent.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Maricon! You are so fast with updates. I'm curious, are you a big Ken fan? He's my favorite actor! So I'm so happy you're updating us. I noticed your Avie is a picture of Ken and Chom from the original cast. Are you sad that it changed from Chom to Noon?!

Haha Noon looks gorgeous in these new sets of photos. Her makeup and wardrobe are looking better. She looks younger than she does starting from the fitting and when they first started filming. Hope her look stays consistent.
You're welcome! :) yes I am :) Ken is one of my favorite Thai actors, MLM series made me a fan of his. Yeah at first I was sad that I won't see Ken and Chompoo back to back and I was even wondering why Chom has to withdraw after the fittting but there's a news that say that she has plans to have a baby and this lakorn will take several months to film that's why she and Ken will only have Cupids series (Part 8) for now and it's understandable.

I agree Noon is soooooo pretty and she looks blooming I can't wait to see the rest of the filming photos already :D I'm happy that she gets to work with Ken for the first time :D I won't even mind seeing Ken with Ice in a future lakorn lol :D

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Why would noi constantly pair up Ken and araya over n over. It's like she doesn't trust any other actress with him. I wish he would work with other production. Is she ever going to get any other actor for her production

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would noi constantly pair up Ken and araya over n over. It's like she doesn't trust any other actress with him. I wish he would work with other production. Is she ever going to get any other actor for her production
Maybe because she thinks Chom suits the role for the lakorn she produces. So far she has Ken and Chom in AKRS, RKTF (the lakorn where Ken has 4 p'eks and he ended up with Marie) and supposedly this one. Ken gets to work with other productions and actresses though :)

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
I wonder why too. Perhaps Noi want to create another legendary pairing like AnnKen, but using Chompoo. I watch Rahut Torachon, weird n ridiculous story. The pairing is bland:yawn:. I say, Noi shud come up with non mainstream genre of lakorn. Plus, Ken is a great actor with a lot of potential. It could be a win for her production.

I'm so in love with Nune already. She's sooo pretty. another girl crush. :love:

BBelly

sarNie Egg
Except Ann is an excellent actress...

Let me not be rude. Chompoo is fine for particular roles but Ken has more acting muscles and I never see them when he's acting with "weaker" actresses.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Noi likes to pair Ken and araya together cause she's good friends with araya. But doesn't mean she should choose them all the time. Let Ken go work with other production and new actresses. I miss him. I haven't seen any of his recent lakorns. Not that he has alot.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hoping/waiting for Men to get pair up with Matt after this. Noi needs to stop paring her hubby with Chompoo or cast him in her lakorns. They have no chemistry and her lakorns suck.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the full video of the BTS and interview with the RRF 2016 cast aired on 3SD today.

Hope someone would upload a subbed version!

Credits to NUI Channel @ YouTube

Screenshot_2016-08-06-20-45-38.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-20-45-45.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-20-45-57.png Screenshot_2016-08-06-20-46-02.png

Credits as tagged :)

Last edited:

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
Thanks a lot Maricon for the video. Hopefully a kind soul will sub the clip. I really want to know what they were talking abt. Nune is sooo pretteh~

I watched Sawan Biang today, and decided that i don't want to see Ken as Kawee or like Kawee anymore. I mean, i kinda like it when Ken plays a fierce character. He's good at it. Fierce and a little bad ass, bully a bit. But not abusive like the one in Sawan Biang. :sad6:

Hopefully his character for Rarerng Fai is not as jerk as Kawee. Enough only once total jerk character for me, scary enough.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome @Hongchan :) I hope so too! I also want to know what they say.

I found the playlist of the old version of Ra Rerng Fai but there's no English subtitles. I wonder if there will be changes with the new version.

ละคร ระเริงไฟ จอนนี่ + หน่อย บุษกร: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR5k0GYt1_mZBWk0Vz_9uAPFDfw3T-iFs
Credits to Bluelagoon246

Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-35-45.png Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-35-32.png
Screenshot_2016-08-07-14-43-19.png
Credits to noibussakorn IG :)

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sharing some BTS photos of Ken and also his scenes with Ice and Due for RRF :)
Credits to toy_wikkhanet IG

LOL Ken is having a flirting scene with Due hahahahahaha :D

Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-36-51.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-37-07.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-37-21.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-37-27.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-37-50.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-38-16.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-38-21.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-39-04.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-40-02.png Screenshot_2016-08-08-02-42-18.png

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
Oh my! He's sooo good looking! Handsome 40y/o man~:thumbup:

Is it only me or Ken really has gotten less playful during interview? He look serious most of the time, n his smile is.. hmmm not cheerful?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I hope it not like Aum/Chippy 's lakorn w/ too many secondary couple!! B/C there suppose to be 3 couple in this lakorn lol