❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I hope not too! How as the old version with all 3 couples? Was it annoying lol? Supposedly p'ek suppose to be very mean/evil right? I saw interviews and Ken said he's like that, but unlike Kawee..who would hurt physically, he says everything is mentally hurting such as the way he plays and deceives things. Lol I'm so excited.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I loved all three couples.

Noon and Ken will be the verbally combative ones. Then Noon's brother from the old version and the Ken's sister are going to be combative, too. If I remember correctly, Ken will kidnap Noon and then the brother will kidnap the sister. Lol

The sister that got lied to by Ken has a cute pair too. They're more on the dull side, but nonetheless, cute.

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
I hope not too! How as the old version with all 3 couples? Was it annoying lol? Supposedly p'ek suppose to be very mean/evil right? I saw interviews and Ken said he's like that, but unlike Kawee..who would hurt physically, he says everything is mentally hurting such as the way he plays and deceives things. Lol I'm so excited.
So glad! I can't stand Kawee. Bcs going physical on women are pathetic. But mentally is also bad, just that i can bear that than physical abuse.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Didn't the old version, the N'ek had a boyfriend, I remember after a while of bickering, she was so looking forward for it so much , she actually was happy to see p'ek LOL

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Didn't pay attention much to this one since I'm not leaning towards the repetitive pairing of Chom and Ken but since there's Noon on board, this one is definitely something to look forward to!:thumbup:

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Noon and Ken look great together. I'm excited for this lakorn.

rainruma

sarNie Egg
Ken needs to have a great lakorn again, it has been a long time since ... in RRF here's his chance w/ Noon!
Old version seemed a bit boring .... I hope they create complex characters here, really delve into their psyche and have dilemmas ...
New lakorns need more complex characters like Kawee in SB and Chanon (played by Andrew) in Look Mai Klai Ton ... Kawee is like a "storm" in every scene while Chanon was like "calm waters" that run deep... opposites...yet, both very sympathetic troubled souls.

Btw, I LOVE KEN as KAWEE because he had so many conflicting emotions, and Ken was able to show several of them in just one glance .... His actions were mean, not his heart. .... Yeah, no need for R-scenes, but that's bcz story is from the eighties, where that thinking was more mainstream ... So I don't judge it!...plus, Ken made him vulnerable, likable.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Actually it wasn't an rscene b/c he attempted but she didn't put up a fight LOL nope , no struggle , it was HINTED , that she allow it to happen b/c later on when she pregnant she was parading her huge belly around as if to mock him b/c remember they always try to play mind game & get back at each other throat . Even the p'eks did not doubt the baby parentage b/c he KNEW she want to revenge him

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
Ken needs to have a great lakorn again, it has been a long time since ... in RRF here's his chance w/ Noon!
Old version seemed a bit boring .... I hope they create complex characters here, really delve into their psyche and have dilemmas ...
New lakorns need more complex characters like Kawee in SB and Chanon (played by Andrew) in Look Mai Klai Ton ... Kawee is like a "storm" in every scene while Chanon was like "calm waters" that run deep... opposites...yet, both very sympathetic troubled souls.

Btw, I LOVE KEN as KAWEE because he had so many conflicting emotions, and Ken was able to show several of them in just one glance .... His actions were mean, not his heart. .... Yeah, no need for R-scenes, but that's bcz story is from the eighties, where that thinking was more mainstream ... So I don't judge it!...plus, Ken made him vulnerable, likable.

Ken was great playing Kawee. Acting wise, I like him playing his character, how he bark n cried at the same time in the drama. He was so childish in front of his father, but high n mighty in front of others. he fire his anger to someone else bcs he long for the father's attntion. Somehow the emotion is real n heavy. I just hated the evil thing he did to narin. Probably bcs the scene is too abusing.

Actually, i'm surprised to read comments frm fan saying sth like ' i kinda doubt that Ken wil pull off Kawee's character well." it was before Sawan Biang been aired, n that person admitted her doubt was for nothing bcs Ken nailed it.

Jusging from the fan's comment, I guess, Kawee was the first 'mad' character Ken ever play? Must be difficult to be Kawee, yet Ken did it. Still, i hope i wont see Kawee again.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@Maricon Noon will have Ice as her younger sister and i think they have a younger brother too I really don't remember.

All theses photossss:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-09-47-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-09-53-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-09-58-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-10-15-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-10-30-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-10-37-1.png Screenshot_2016-08-24-19-16-08-1.png
Screenshot_2016-08-24-20-28-04-1.png
From today's shoot :)
Still waiting for videos of the BTS and interview.
Credits as tagged
Cherry Khemupsorn brought the sticky rice to the set. How nice of her :)

Last edited: