❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Sounds interesting. Good looking pair and talented too. Expectations are high from fans and viewers, hopefully won't disappoint.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-43-53.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-44-02.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-44-09.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-44-15.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-44-29.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-44-46.png Screenshot_2016-09-06-17-45-54.png
Credits as tagged

Video preview of Ken and Noon's confrontation scene (though he ended up laughing and repeated his lines lol)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-UdlWBGc8/

Kun and Jun look so cute! They get to see their parents doing their job so they'll have an idea in case they will do the same when they grow up. :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Very cute!

I suppose as a lakorn viewer I can't be ungrateful, but wouldn't it have been nice to see Noon and Ken pair up more in the past...hm... Looking forward to that scene where p'ek tricks everyone. How will n'ek clean up his mess this time, heh.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I seriously need to watch this drama now. I don't think I can't wait. When is it set to air anyway?
But yeah, like someone had mentioned earlier, I wish these two had been able to pair up in their younger days.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
it's better late than never @Joy :risas3:

I was surprised to Num and Aom was paired (for the first time?) for Ban Lang Mek
appearance-wise, I think Noon looks very good these days compare to her younger days before she did all the things she done to her face and Ken although looks almost scrawny, the hairstyle is on point on him, but acting skill-wise, maybe due the age and experience, they can portray the romance and the angst more realistically as adults. Can't wait to see this yet on the other hand, scared that this will disappoint since the ones that I wait with anticipation have tendency to be the ones that fizzle out from the middle