❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I watch it live for almost 3 hours even though im super tired. I only understand 10% and cannot wait for the eng subs to be out! Really loving the 2 younger siblings!! So Shakrit is blowing hot and cold now? Something i notice in alot of lakorns. One minute they are are good terms, the next minute they are having a fist fight. LOL.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxx he's basically being very manipulative and getting into her head. He keeps telling her to face reality, either that or if she's too weak to basically leave and run away. He's convincing her to be strong and stuff but from his tone, body language, and attitude -- I'm thinking he's making her trust him and be strong in a bad way such as being a b*tch to her own family. When you see Khem go back home you can see she gives attitude and doesn't want to even watch her dad. She wants to go back to work and basically not be perceived as weak or crazy over a guy to the point she was going to take her life. I feel so bad for her family though. The way Yada was about to cry seeing her sister finally come back to her brother giving her a warm hug. She's so dumb, stupid, blind -- she's so annoying to me. I adore Ice though so it's not too bad for me but my sister can't stand her. I agree she's pretty annoying but so far there's not that many scenes of her so she's bearable to me although I wanna smack some sense into her sometimes haha.

I LOVED EPISODE 3!! I can't believe the lakorn is almost 2 hours and I still watch the whole thing wanting more. Before I talk about how cute Shakrit and Yada are, can I mention that Ken kind of reminds of the most recent season of American Horror Story: Cult? The main character played by Evan Peters is psycho and is very manipulative and has that whispering stalking psychotic vibe to him and it's so funny cause I can't stop seeing the similarities. Although I'm rooting for Ken and not so much of Evan in AHS.

Okay -- this is getting better and better. The revenge is going back and forth and so exciting to watch. Even the siblings revenging each other, omg!! At the end of the episode I was like no freaking way. At first I kinda felt bad for Matthew's character (Krasin), since he seemed like a loving boyfriend and Yada spent the night with Shakrit LOL But I can totally see Yada seeing Krasin only using her for money. He keeps bringing up marriage and its a hard no for Yada LOL especially after what her sister went through. I loved the line she said to him, something about putting her before money!! She totally smacked him mentally haha. Back to the scene where Yada is in Shakrit's condo. OMG... so good. How he slept on her was so cute LOL and how he kept trying to get her not to leave and he already called Yada his girl!! OMG when Yada was like "HUH?". Hahah he's so delusional but it comes off so funny cause he's such a troll!! Haha Yada's password -- Satan666. That was so funny. Khem looks like she's about to rage on her sister. I'm going to be so much more annoyed of her later on but gahhhh Yada and Shakrit. So much cuteness. I can't wait for more interactions. I love their chemistry. I have been waiting for them to pair forever and this lakorn is doing justice. I am so happy! 10 episodes for this lakorn is going to be so short. I am so sad :(
The thing is I understand Khem mind and feel now. If I was in her shoes I don't know how I would feel. My issue is I find Ice unappealing something with her eyes is bothering me. I think the siblings got the best chemistry so far even the boy acting is not the greatest actor (still I don't mind him) the pair is working well. The girl is pretty reminds me if Eye, her acting is fine for a newbie. She can emote. Wish she was not as skinny. Ken and Noon are working it cause experience. Noon is the best actor in the lakorn so far. I even think she is outacting Ken a lil bit. The latter is good but some of his expressions don't flow as naturally as Noon. Thank God Chompoo did not get the role. I loved their interractions yesterday and I can't wait for them to marry. I feel Krit is more intrigued by Yada so far. I like the cinematography of the lakorn. Noi definitly has improved a lot.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
@preetam yes you said it! The cinematography is so good. The houses are to die for in here! I love Yadas house! Her room has its own swimming pool in the back! And Kens condo has such a beautiful view. I really undeerestimated Noi and thought she was going to be cheap in this one but it looks like she picked really good places. Aun’s house looks stunning as well, something like a fairytale with all the plants and flowers!

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
@jjinxx he's basically being very manipulative and getting into her head. He keeps telling her to face reality, either that or if she's too weak to basically leave and run away. He's convincing her to be strong and stuff but from his tone, body language, and attitude -- I'm thinking he's making her trust him and be strong in a bad way such as being a b*tch to her own family. When you see Khem go back home you can see she gives attitude and doesn't want to even watch her dad. She wants to go back to work and basically not be perceived as weak or crazy over a guy to the point she was going to take her life. I feel so bad for her family though. The way Yada was about to cry seeing her sister finally come back to her brother giving her a warm hug. She's so dumb, stupid, blind -- she's so annoying to me. I adore Ice though so it's not too bad for me but my sister can't stand her. I agree she's pretty annoying but so far there's not that many scenes of her so she's bearable to me although I wanna smack some sense into her sometimes haha.

I LOVED EPISODE 3!! I can't believe the lakorn is almost 2 hours and I still watch the whole thing wanting more. Before I talk about how cute Shakrit and Yada are, can I mention that Ken kind of reminds of the most recent season of American Horror Story: Cult? The main character played by Evan Peters is psycho and is very manipulative and has that whispering stalking psychotic vibe to him and it's so funny cause I can't stop seeing the similarities. Although I'm rooting for Ken and not so much of Evan in AHS.

Okay -- this is getting better and better. The revenge is going back and forth and so exciting to watch. Even the siblings revenging each other, omg!! At the end of the episode I was like no freaking way. At first I kinda felt bad for Matthew's character (Krasin), since he seemed like a loving boyfriend and Yada spent the night with Shakrit LOL But I can totally see Yada seeing Krasin only using her for money. He keeps bringing up marriage and its a hard no for Yada LOL especially after what her sister went through. I loved the line she said to him, something about putting her before money!! She totally smacked him mentally haha. Back to the scene where Yada is in Shakrit's condo. OMG... so good. How he slept on her was so cute LOL and how he kept trying to get her not to leave and he already called Yada his girl!! OMG when Yada was like "HUH?". Hahah he's so delusional but it comes off so funny cause he's such a troll!! Haha Yada's password -- Satan666. That was so funny. Khem looks like she's about to rage on her sister. I'm going to be so much more annoyed of her later on but gahhhh Yada and Shakrit. So much cuteness. I can't wait for more interactions. I love their chemistry. I have been waiting for them to pair forever and this lakorn is doing justice. I am so happy! 10 episodes for this lakorn is going to be so short. I am so sad :(
wait...what??...10 episodes??ONLY 10??..are you sure??..why soooo short...omaigaddd.. I is cannot..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
You would think sisterhood can overcome some guy but in this case, khan seems more of being brainwash and stupid. I don’t like her demeanor at all, the way she carries herself, like prime and proper than turns around to act like an b****. She able to betray her family for a man that doesn’t love her, even when she knows he’s not into her. Being blind is the most idiotic thing ever.

Chaikrit is also being such a hypocrite. He goes around harassing da and when her brother does it to his sister, he doesn’t like it. So why does he do it also?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
wait...what??...10 episodes??ONLY 10??..are you sure??..why soooo short...omaigaddd.. I is cannot..
I the next rumored lakorn (Likit Ruk with Nadech and Yaya), will take over this M-T slot and is rumored to air January 4th. Leaving this lakorn with limited episodes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks, @Mannie ! In general, I would agree that if you love someone, you gotta let them grow, make their own mistakes, blah blah blah. But Khem's sort of a train wreck and her actions are not harming only her but also her family, so I definitely think she's needs to let Yada handle the current crisis.

Chakrit is super creepy. It's a credit to Ken's acting that I'm not sure if he is chasing Yada as purely part of his revenge plan, or if he is truly attracted to her and is pursuing her in his own cold, emotionless way - as in, "Marriage is a normal part of life, so I might as well have someone strong and fierce be my wife even if she is the enemy." Every time he says something like, "I like a smart woman," or, "I like strong woman like you," with a straight face, it's pretty creepy and unromantic. Yada has way too much on her plate, haha. But it's hilarious that the step-sister is helping make things so much easier for Chakrit.

I really do like Yada, and seeing her trying to be the bigger person, making her brother face consequences for what he tried to do to Nee, and she would rather lose the family business than deal with Chakrit. It's not an easy decision, but she is definitely doing it in her family's best interest. I appreciate her trying to just help her family move forward instead of getting caught up in Chakrit's wacko schemes. Too bad he's so relentless that she'll eventually have to yield. So far, very entertaining. And, yes, I wish I had a house like Nat and Kwan's house.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
@jjinxx no problem! I tried to be very understanding of Khem too but there's a point where I can't stand to see someone throw away their own family who's loved her since she was born compared to a guy she's only known for a month. I guess Khem was written that way so she can later have character development and also she fits into the whole backstabbing your own blood with revenge kind of storyline so it makes sense. I'm not letting her character get to me too much although I'm starting to hate her character a lot haha.

Today's episode was really good! Yes, there were too many Khem scenes that took away from our pra nangs :(. However, such a buildup episode! It really makes you anticipate next week. Such a climax. Can't wait for Yada to marry Shakrit! See, at first, I was against this. Now I am all for it. Shakrit is so dang evil to the point he's made Khem talk back and kind of disown her own sister. I feel so bad for Yada, but the way I see it is that her life is going so downhill she might as marry Shakrit -- if he can keep his promises of not messing with Khem anymore and giving B-Star back to the dad. However, knowing Shakrit he probably has so much more tricks up his sleeve. This episode made me love Yada even more. Her character is so strong to me (although she cries a lot). It takes a lot of strength to pick up the many pieces that have been shattered and gosh, Shakrit is doing everything his nature to marry the girl while ruining her!! Is it me or is Shakrit really desperate to marry Yada? Like if he marries her he knows he's gotten the most challenging thing in his life accomplished? LOL. To me, it seems like he admires Yada so much. Just the way she is, she's so different from anyone he's seen. She's very ambitious, takes care of her family, could manage a company on her own, doesn't give into love easily, and doesn't need marriage to feel secure with her life. She's basically everything Shakrit could go for and I feel like it makes him excited!! You can see he kind of feels bad for her though but gosh he's such a freaking evil *#$!#$@#. LOL. I can't believe he beat up Krai like that and I bet it was so heartbreaking for Yada. I HATED Khem when she had no remorse, sympathy, or care for her brother being beat up. She literally is so selfish, full of herself, thinks she can run a company?? The only thing she can run is away from the man who didn't show up to her wedding HAHAH. I kind of feel bad for her in a way though like sometimes I just feel like she's so naive and an idiot and the way she's been spoiled made her really clueless, senseless, and non-empathetic. I loved when Yada asked her "choose between your family or a guy". Khem's answer was so senseless though.. she always brings up how Yada wants to take everything from her. Sweety, Yada could if she wanted to a long time ago. Can't you see your sister loves and cares for you?! The dad was so funny, he straight up called her a dumbass. Even the brother calls her dumb too. I guess they're really straight forward haha. I loved when the dad called her out for not being capable of being a CEO and told her if she's so crazy over a guy to just leave! Yada is very wise, she taught her brother to be a good person. I guess without having a mom she takes that role too. It's so good to see in a lakorn that she teaches him that he shouldn't assault a woman or anyone who can't fight back and that if you are a bad person you will never be happy and that "no means no". Very good lessons! I love how Krai really respects Yada compared to Khem. Like he really wanted to say sorry to Nhee when he did all that stuff to her last episode and even felt like he deserved the beating form Shakrit for hurting her. He took his sister's advice to heart and really comforts her. I find him and Nhee really cute together! I enjoy their scenes hehe. I wonder how their story develops, can't wait to see if he will be mean to her or he's going to keep trying to be nice. I thought I was gonna hate Krasin but I kind of feel bad for him. He is totally with Yada for the wrong reasons but he seems to love her. I thought he really was a douche and cheats before anything but he actually doesn't really even cheat. It's freaking Due's character, Chat, that caused all this commotion and also Shakrit! So I don't really hate Krasin at the moment haha. My favorite line today was when Yada said "go die" to Shakrit but my most favorite line was when Chat's mom said "forget about finding a job, find a rich husband, it's easier". Haha and I love how Chat goes to Shakrit to ask him for help to break Yada and Krasin up! Sooo funny. She is even straight up with Shakrit saying he's too high of status/basically out of her league so she wants to step it down a notch and Krasin is the perfect candidate. The wedding planner was so funny today too hahahha. Some good scenes overall. If there were less of Nat and Kwan's scenes along with Khem's it woulda been a lot more perfect but I didn't feel like it was that bad. Can't wait for next week!! I'm writing a whole novel but it's so good! I'll probably die down writing in the future though cause I realized this takes too much of my time hahah I need less highlights LOL

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
@jjinxx no problem! I tried to be very understanding of Khem too but there's a point where I can't stand to see someone throw away their own family who's loved her since she was born compared to a guy she's only known for a month. I guess Khem was written that way so she can later have character development and also she fits into the whole backstabbing your own blood with revenge kind of storyline so it makes sense. I'm not letting her character get to me too much although I'm starting to hate her character a lot haha.

Today's episode was really good! Yes, there were too many Khem scenes that took away from our pra nangs :(. However, such a buildup episode! It really makes you anticipate next week. Such a climax. Can't wait for Yada to marry Shakrit! See, at first, I was against this. Now I am all for it. Shakrit is so dang evil to the point he's made Khem talk back and kind of disown her own sister. I feel so bad for Yada, but the way I see it is that her life is going so downhill she might as marry Shakrit -- if he can keep his promises of not messing with Khem anymore and giving B-Star back to the dad. However, knowing Shakrit he probably has so much more tricks up his sleeve. This episode made me love Yada even more. Her character is so strong to me (although she cries a lot). It takes a lot of strength to pick up the many pieces that have been shattered and gosh, Shakrit is doing everything his nature to marry the girl while ruining her!! Is it me or is Shakrit really desperate to marry Yada? Like if he marries her he knows he's gotten the most challenging thing in his life accomplished? LOL. To me, it seems like he admires Yada so much. Just the way she is, she's so different from anyone he's seen. She's very ambitious, takes care of her family, could manage a company on her own, doesn't give into love easily, and doesn't need marriage to feel secure with her life. She's basically everything Shakrit could go for and I feel like it makes him excited!! You can see he kind of feels bad for her though but gosh he's such a freaking evil *#$!#$@#. LOL. I can't believe he beat up Krai like that and I bet it was so heartbreaking for Yada. I HATED Khem when she had no remorse, sympathy, or care for her brother being beat up. She literally is so selfish, full of herself, thinks she can run a company?? The only thing she can run is away from the man who didn't show up to her wedding HAHAH. I kind of feel bad for her in a way though like sometimes I just feel like she's so naive and an idiot and the way she's been spoiled made her really clueless, senseless, and non-empathetic. I loved when Yada asked her "choose between your family or a guy". Khem's answer was so senseless though.. she always brings up how Yada wants to take everything from her. Sweety, Yada could if she wanted to a long time ago. Can't you see your sister loves and cares for you?! The dad was so funny, he straight up called her a dumbass. Even the brother calls her dumb too. I guess they're really straight forward haha. I loved when the dad called her out for not being capable of being a CEO and told her if she's so crazy over a guy to just leave! Yada is very wise, she taught her brother to be a good person. I guess without having a mom she takes that role too. It's so good to see in a lakorn that she teaches him that he shouldn't assault a woman or anyone who can't fight back and that if you are a bad person you will never be happy and that "no means no". Very good lessons! I love how Krai really respects Yada compared to Khem. Like he really wanted to say sorry to Nhee when he did all that stuff to her last episode and even felt like he deserved the beating form Shakrit for hurting her. He took his sister's advice to heart and really comforts her. I find him and Nhee really cute together! I enjoy their scenes hehe. I wonder how their story develops, can't wait to see if he will be mean to her or he's going to keep trying to be nice. I thought I was gonna hate Krasin but I kind of feel bad for him. He is totally with Yada for the wrong reasons but he seems to love her. I thought he really was a douche and cheats before anything but he actually doesn't really even cheat. It's freaking Due's character, Chat, that caused all this commotion and also Shakrit! So I don't really hate Krasin at the moment haha. My favorite line today was when Yada said "go die" to Shakrit but my most favorite line was when Chat's mom said "forget about finding a job, find a rich husband, it's easier". Haha and I love how Chat goes to Shakrit to ask him for help to break Yada and Krasin up! Sooo funny. She is even straight up with Shakrit saying he's too high of status/basically out of her league so she wants to step it down a notch and Krasin is the perfect candidate. The wedding planner was so funny today too hahahha. Some good scenes overall. If there were less of Nat and Kwan's scenes along with Khem's it woulda been a lot more perfect but I didn't feel like it was that bad. Can't wait for next week!! I'm writing a whole novel but it's so good! I'll probably die down writing in the future though cause I realized this takes too much of my time hahah I need less highlights LOL
keep writing..i'm enjoyed reading your thought (kind of synopsis) about this drama.while waiting for the eng sub,at least i knew what happened each episode (i dont understand thai lang) .

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
The 2 playing the younger siblings, is this their first lakorn? Want some info abt them esp the guy. Cute and ahem...a hot bod!! LOL!

Yaya and Nadech drama in Jan after this?!! Yes!!!!!!! I'm SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONE BESIDES THIS ONE!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm so obsessed with this lakorn, I came back to do artwork. Mind you I haven't done artwork for years hahah. Only if the lakorn gets me interested LOL. I'm loving the forced kisses Shakrit pulls on Yada and when he proposed to her, told her not to let go and when she tried to leave.. he kisses her. He wants her bad haha. This artwork is from a scene in episode 4 where Yada pleads Shakrit to stop messing with Khem and to not beat her brother up. He says he will stop all of it if she marries him!! I wish they had more scenes of them in this attire. They looked so good matching! Shakrit thought she looked good too.. he had to take her to a Chinese restaurant that he personally shut down so they can be alone together... romantic? Or psycho? Who knows hahah!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
keep writing..i'm enjoyed reading your thought (kind of synopsis) about this drama.while waiting for the eng sub,at least i knew what happened each episode (i dont understand thai lang) .
Thank you for your appreciation! If I had more time I would definitely do screencaps and summaries but haha.. but too much time :(. I want everyone to watch and enjoy as much as I am currently LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm so obsessed with this lakorn, I came back to do artwork. Mind you I haven't done artwork for years hahah. Only if the lakorn gets me interested LOL. I'm loving the forced kisses Shakrit pulls on Yada and when he proposed to her, told her not to let go and when she tried to leave.. he kisses her. He wants her bad haha. This artwork is from a scene in episode 4 where Yada pleads Shakrit to stop messing with Khem and to not beat her brother up. He says he will stop all of it if she marries him!! I wish they had more scenes of them in this attire. They looked so good matching! Shakrit thought she looked good too.. he had to take her to a Chinese restaurant that he personally shut down so they can be alone together... romantic? Or psycho? Who knows hahah!

I thought this was an official poster. Great job!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Thanks for sharing! Great job with the artwork! It’s exciting when there’re two great actors acting along side each other. Makes it even more enjoyable!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Stay up to watch this last night , tho I feel noon/Ken doesn't have that much chemistry YET but separately their characters are on point :icon12: . I wish noon would cry less tho lolll but Ken is wonderful , his bad ass self , he know darn well he wanted her , marriage was just an excuse :risas3: