❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone. I want to ask something that has been bothering me since the past week....

How on earth do these two, KEN and NOON, can look as hot as they were in SB (Ken) and KKK (Noon)??? It's riddikulus don't you think? Noon looks so skinny that I think Ken has no problem at all carrying her around and my oh my the clothes she's wearing are all so perfect for her! But why are most of them white or somewhere around that white region? Her hair! Still the same as in KKK!

Ken is waaayyyy better in this lakorn rather than his other lakorns since that Strawberry something lakorn. Good script maybe? Or good nang'ek?

Well, that's it. I don't want to say much or have high expectation since the past few months I've been upset by many so-so, boring, cheezy, blergh kinda lakorn.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg , caught up with the latest eps , danm, the humor in those serious intense situation with a mixture of revenge & explicit vibe is so darn entertaining :risas3::risas3: . Oh' my heart is about to burst , the wedding night was so darn cute LOL

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Hello everyone. I want to ask something that has been bothering me since the past week....

How on earth do these two, KEN and NOON, can look as hot as they were in SB (Ken) and KKK (Noon)??? It's riddikulus don't you think? Noon looks so skinny that I think Ken has no problem at all carrying her around and my oh my the clothes she's wearing are all so perfect for her! But why are most of them white or somewhere around that white region? Her hair! Still the same as in KKK!

Ken is waaayyyy better in this lakorn rather than his other lakorns since that Strawberry something lakorn. Good script maybe? Or good nang'ek?

Well, that's it. I don't want to say much or have high expectation since the past few months I've been upset by many so-so, boring, cheezy, blergh kinda lakorn.
that is what we call aging gracefully..they are getting hot each passing year ..and some people they are just aging and getting old (this is refer to me :risas3:)

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
How’s this Lakorn going? Haha I haven’t seen anything since ep2 or 3 lol

Been trying to watch FIN scenes on YouTube but... it’s not really pulling me in either way

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Chakrit turned his story time into a field trip lol. Maybe he's trying to ease Da into a real honeymoon. She's still pretty steadfast on not getting pulled into his pity story too much, so that's good. But how we they supposed to ever really trust each other.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
It’s long long time that i cant find a lakorn can through me to this forum, so exciting!

This lakorn gonna make me crazy. My heart bumps so loud every steps of p’ek and n’ek. They are so perfect, their acting skills, their charms, theirs chemistry drive me insane. Extraordinarily!

I’m on the way at ep 4, and still cap the news for new episodes, lol!

The plot is so good, i hope its happy ending for the main and other. Hope so badly!!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for this post.

Can you explain to me? I dont know about the rating of Thai lakorn, how is good, how is bad? how is high and how is low? how get the good attention of people? And in this case of this lakorn, these ratings are good?

Thanks @Fujia again!
Yes, I'm very disappointed! The rating are very low... sigh!!!
The high are till 12, the low are what you see.
The first episode made a 3.1 but the rest is more low.
I don't understand why. This is a very good Lakorn and the Actors are great...
The chemistry between Yada and Krist made my heart melting.
At end they decided to made only 10 episode and the next will be at 8 Januar. The last am 9.
I'm now more sad. We must wait two week to see how will end!
I'm really very sad today...

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
It’s long long time that i cant find a lakorn can through me to this forum, so exciting!

This lakorn gonna make me crazy. My heart bumps so loud every steps of p’ek and n’ek. They are so perfect, their acting skills, their charms, theirs chemistry drive me insane. Extraordinarily!

I’m on the way at ep 4, and still cap the news for new episodes, lol!

The plot is so good, i hope its happy ending for the main and other. Hope so badly!!
Really, I think the same, but why??? I don't understand the rating!!! They made me MAD!!!
In the old version all of the couple have a nice end. I hope here to.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
OMG. i cant wait for next weeekkk's episodes :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

is it really ending on episode 10? that seems way too fast!
There are not episode am 1 and 2 January, but am 8 and 9.
In other word, we must wait two weeks to know how end...
Don't ask me why... I don't know either, I'm only know that I'm sad.

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I'm very disappointed! The rating are very low... sigh!!!
The high are till 12, the low are what you see.
The first episode made a 3.1 but the rest is more low.
I don't understand why. This is a very good Lakorn and the Actors are great...
The chemistry between Yada and Krist made my heart melting.
At end they decided to made only 10 episode and the next will be at 8 Januar. The last am 9.
I'm now more sad. We must wait two week to see how will end!
I'm really very sad today...
Thanks @Fujia so much!

After reading that, I feel sad too, why? why? This lakorn is so good, very good, their chemistry and acting skill are amazing. The plot is good too? I cant believe what happen right now? maybe, the number of the rating is a lie, do you know about the reaction of Thai people about this lakorn? Is good or bad? I love this so badly, I feel sad when this lakorn dont have the love of the others.

I cant belive (twice) when i continue read that it will stop at ep 10? I want to see them more and more, thats not enough for KeNoon cps moment, so fast, its hard to be true, I cant believe this, I dont want this. Noooooo

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
There are not episode am 1 and 2 January, but am 8 and 9.
In other word, we must wait two weeks to know how end...
Don't ask me why... I don't know either, I'm only know that I'm sad.
:confused0::confused0::facepalm::facepalm::(:(

Nooooo! 2 weeks more for the ending? Nooooo, why why why?

I think there are no eps on 1 & 2 January because of the new years days???

No matterhow, I die of crying now, :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: