❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Lol no she didn’t die haha but it took so mich screen time she might as well have died! Haha

The only way to get out of the gang is to kill the gang leader lol. Jk haha but maybe ?? He does that?? Lol

They better end this whole mafia dadddy issue thing right at the start lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol no she didn’t die haha but it took so mich screen time she might as well have died! Haha

The only way to get out of the gang is to kill the gang leader lol. Jk haha but maybe ?? He does that?? Lol

Owh she didn't? Hahaha... More like she hasn't die yet? Lol. Very evil of us! I like her... though I skipped her parts but I like her. She's like the Softlan of the lakorn. You know... whenever she's on the screen it's like very calm, comforting and when she walks her dress kinda lets out this flowery smell and you're reminded of soft towels etc etc... yeah, I am making no sense.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this week is the finale?? How fast does Thippy release her subs? I'm currently training myself to do one episode everyday so that by Friday when I've finished all that's out right now hopefully another one or two episodes get released. Haha.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Finlly it ended! Just fin it live. Ending was abit different from the original. I'm gonna be so bored on Mon-Tues now!! Ken and Noon kiss and hug so much that i wonder if their spouses ever get jealous~ LOL...Now looking forward to the Crown Princess by Anne soon with Yaya and Nadech. Hope that airs soon!

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Owh she didn't? Hahaha... More like she hasn't die yet? Lol. Very evil of us! I like her... though I skipped her parts but I like her. She's like the Softlan of the lakorn. You know... whenever she's on the screen it's like very calm, comforting and when she walks her dress kinda lets out this flowery smell and you're reminded of soft towels etc etc... yeah, I am making no sense.
hahaha..i laugh at your comment:risas3::risas3::risas3:..you sound like you are doing a commercial for softlan..i'm still laughing while typing this and it past 12 midnight (in my country)..you make me want to change my softener to softlan and go buy it right now..oh dear,so funny

Last edited:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
So this week is the finale?? How fast does Thippy release her subs? I'm currently training myself to do one episode everyday so that by Friday when I've finished all that's out right now hopefully another one or two episodes get released. Haha.
Thippy right now is busy with intern. so, it will take some time to release the sub..maybe one episode a week. i'm not sure, just saying. Furthemore, thippy is subbing other lakorn at the same time which is rak rai (40 episodes and now the sub has been done until ep 32-god bless thippy and the team).

So, the best we can do is just enjoy the raw and a recap from Mannie-our angel. Normally there will be a some recap from Mannie on each episode (if time allowed and Mannie has some free time to do)

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This is probably a bad idea but I capped the last episode cause it's the least I can do for loving this lakorn and Noon/Ken haha. I know those who need subs aren't even that far, so feel free to skip this if you don't want to be spoiled. The ending to me was good, not over the top great but it was something very desirable and heart-felt. I am satisfied. Like I always said, I have never finished a production from Noi and didn't expect much. This lakorn defnitely exceeded my expectations and I will give her production more shots regardless of the actors in it/storyline. She did really good. The cast was amazing. Ken did superb, that's why he's still my top pra ek. Loved Noon in here with him and she did great. The ending scenes of her crying for Krit were so touching. There wasn't much on the other couples which I kinda liked but it kind of took long with the mafia stuff and Noon waiting for Ken haah but it's reasonable cause it's really hard to get out so yeah, like if it was that easy it would be unbelievable. Kind of wish there were more Trai and Nhee scenes, scenes of the dad going to jail, and the BABY!! So sad no baby to show :(. It wasn't the most perfect lakorn but it was really mature in terms of storyline. No rape, leads understood each other reasonably, not too many annoying side characters, great scenery, storyline flowed smooth-ish, wardrobe was good to me, modern take on it was done nicely, and the cast seemed to have great chemistry. I hope this sets up Noi's trust for Noon in future projects if they ever pair up again! I would love that, they'd be great in a period genre or so haha.

EP 14 (FINALE) SCREENCAPS

Krit hands the dad (Di Lok) his account number so he can transfer the money he scammed people with to him. Krit asks the dad to choose money or his life. The dad says Krit is lame and Krit says he’s more than lame cause he just doesn’t money, he also wants the dad’s life. The dad says don’t kill me, he has a family to take care of.

He says that he never killed anyone and then Krit throws an old news article about the friend that died 20 years ago when his dad went to jail. Krit asks if he remembers and the Di Lok says he didn’t do it, it was an accident and that he’s already dead what else does he want? Krit says what about the people who are alive but living like they’re dead (referring to his own dad), having to face years in prison for something they didn’t do. Then they find out that Krit is the dad’s friend’s son and he is shocked. Di Lok says that Krit's dad took the blame, and says that the dad is dumb for doing it haha.

Krit says he will shoot him in the arm, stomach, and leg so he can watch him bleed to death. Da walks in and says no, then they accidentally shoot his leg. LOL. Krit says to Nat, that he told him not to bring Da here. Krit says he wasn’t gonna kill him but just toruture him. Krit says to Da, ask Di Lok herself.. and she asks what does she not know? Krit calls Di Lok out and ask if he’s ready.. and he says ready for what? Then Krit takes them all to prison.

Krit’s dad (his name is Garn) gets released!! YAY. They face off one more time. Flashbacks, flashbacks lol. Krit tells his dad, today is the day. Di Lok tries to go to Garn but he says stay there and goes to Di Lok himself. Garn is freaking an angel, he said sorry for his son… WTF. Then Di Lok apologizes to Garn, and “klarbs”/bows to his feet to him. Di Lok admits he’s wrong and Garn says that things already happened so let it be. Krit says Di Lok isn’t really sorry lol, but Di Lok says he really is and asks forgiveness. Of course Garn is an angel and wise man so he takes his apology lol. Krit is mad AF and says he needs to take responsibility and revenge him. Di Lok say’s he will go into monkhood but Garn says no since it’s not a good way to get away from his problems. Garn says just to stay with his family and Di Lok says sorry again. They hug.. wth lol I would be so mad.

Side note: they dressed Noon so nice in the beginning now she’s wearing granny clothes lol is it cause she's supposed to preggo?

Di lok asks how Khem knows, and she says Nat brought her here. Khem is so upset and yells at the dad and said Krit was basically right in doing all of that. Da says Khem, it’s okay and to wait and talk about it at home but Di Lok gets arrested!

Garn tells his son to stop, but Krit says justice needs to be served. Da is still trying to help the dad, but she’s trying to help her dad but he says to just let it be. He says sorry for disappointing Khem and Khem says she will be by his side no matter what. Trai is happy his father is taking responsibility.

Garn says he’s going to use all the scam money and give it back to those who were affected before he went to prison. Krit tries to talk to his dad and stuff but he’s ignorning him. Krit tries to take him to live with him but he says he’s happy with his life at the temple. Krit says he did everything cause he wanted to revenge for his dad but and asks if there was no meaning to it. His dad says he talked to him for 10 years about never wanting revenge, because he did feel guilty for scamming people. He says the only people who wanted revenge was Krit. Krit says he did it for his dad. However, his dad says Krit chose his own life path and kept warning him throughout those years. He asks him how does it feel trying to revenge Di Lok. Krit says he didn’t have a choice and the dad says Krit was never happy because he always wanted to kill Di Lok. He asks about what about his wife and kid, how they would feel if he ended up murdering Di Lok.

Da tries to get the reporters to hush about news. Krit comes and bothers his baby mama lol. He aks about her driving and he’s worried since she’s pregnant but she says she's fine.
Da says they can’t be together cause how can they can be together, since she’s the daughter of his biggest enemy. She says she can understand he wanted to kill the dad, but she can’t accept he had fun to hurt everyone else who was innocent.

Kwan survives, loool and Khem tells her to rest a lot and to stop making merchandise, but she says she’s doing it for free as a gift to her customers. Khem tells her to take her medicine and she tells Khem ]she doesn’t wanna be a burden to Nat since he can’t go anywhere and always has to break up with his girlfriends cause has to take care of her. And also spends so much money cause of her medical expenses. Everything is her fault. She says she should of never been born. Nat says without Kwan, he wouldn’t be here and he says that her heart is stronger than anyone he knows. She has always fought and has never cried about it, that she's his biggest support in his life. Kwan says she’s not strong, she’s fearful of everything and he says if she’s scared of moving then they won’t move anywhere. She says promise? And hug! She says not only she loves the house but Khem also loves the house. Cute.

Khem+Nat talk it out and he asks if it is true that Kwan says Khem loves the house? She says Kwan doesn’t know that she makes the house warm and she always feels welcomed. Nat says that he can also be that person too, to make Khem feel the same, stay home and never go anywhere. She says he tried to already leave but he say’s cause she wouldn’t accept his apology. She says she got caught up in Krit’s mess, she was very unforgiving at that time but says she wants to start over. She says she has a secret to tell him – not only does she love the house but also the owner. She says she will go no where if the house owner doesn’t go anywhere. So cute! I enjoyed them together although I didn't really find them appealing at first.

Krit just thinking about life and what his dad told him about revenge.

Trai and Nhee, they tell Da they’re going to marry in a year and Da is shocked. Yay to them wanting to marry! They trick Da into Krit's house he planned for his family and Da loves it, this is her ideal house. Trai and Nhee run away and lets Da on her own. Da sees all the stuff in the house and it’s toys and what not. She sees the stuff from their old love making house, and hears someone struggling upstairs lol. Of course it’s Krit building the crib!! Her dress is cute haha, the little baby bump dawww!! It’s gonna be a boy!! Look at all the boy toys lol. (I'm guessing hehe).

Everything breaks hahahah omg, so funny. Da looks pissed at him and says that she got tricked again, to come see if he’s really gonna be a good dad and make up for all his wrongs. Nhee and Trai are so cute eating their ice cream lol. What waste!! They didn’t even finish the ice cream cone! Trai says won’t she be missing work, and she says she has 5 job offers and calls Trai out saying it’s going to be hard to find a job for him haha and says she’ll support him. He says he’ll be the house taker and stay home and says this year they will just marry haha, so cute.

Da almost falls but Krit caches her. Krit says he didn’t trick her. He says look at him in the eyes, he never lied to her about bringing her here. She says tell his little sister that there’s no point in tricking her. Krit said he was thinking that one day their kid may come to this house but he knows she won’t let it. He says he dreams everyday that one day it can be all 3 of theirs together. Dad, mom, and child. Da says he wants to have a family so bad but he doesn’t set himself up for one. She says that she wants him to not be in his mafia anymore and the most important thing is to forgive her dad too. He says he can do all of that with puppy dog eyes. He tells Da to give him some time but realizes that he must do it now and he says he will definitely do it, forget the past and be a new Krit and he will do it for her. He says please don’t leave him and if so, to tell their kid that his dad’s name is Shakrit. He says don’t tell the kid who he is, only his name. DAAM, getting emotional, so freaking cute and touching. They’re so cute together lol so perfect gahhh. Then she realizes he will change for her and he does love her, so she goes back to hug him. The way she hugs him!! She says they will tell their kid together who the father is, and he starts crying. OMG why are they so good at acting. She tells him please please promise. And he says he PROMISES! He doesn’t wanna live alone and he says that they will stay together in their house with their family.

They talk and he says hes going to talk to mafia leader and tells Da not to worry, that they will be understanding. But they both look worried and know it’s not that easy!

[
He tells his dad sorry, and the dad says find a solution out. Krit says if he can come back he wants his dad to stay with him and the dad says he wants to go teach to the community or something. Krit agrees and says what if he doesn’t come back? The dad says he has to come back since he still has his wife and kid. He says that good will win over everything!! Krit says in the past he’s done nothing but bad, shoot people and didn’t feel any remorse and calls himself lame. The dad says that he just chose the wrong path but today is a start of doing the right thing now. They hug and his dad finally accepts him. So sad!! And touching.

Da is at their honeymoon home and looks content. Nhee aks Da about Krit going to HK and Da says there is no bad news. Nhee says that no one has ever tried to cut ties from Mr. Wong and whoever goes to him is asking to die basically. Da is hella worried.

Krit is in HK and one of the leaders (Joe) tells Mr. Wong (Krit's adoptive father) that rules are rules. No exceptions. Mr. Wong throws his necklace and asks Joe that when he got to decide things? He says he’s scared that Mr. Wong will be soft-hearted to Krit. He says Krit is different from others, he’s special and the heavens sent him. He says too sad that he has to send him back to hell. OMG. Joe tells Krit he can’t see Mr. Wong and the locks him in a room.

Da asks Nhee that a problem like that, they have to kill one another? Da feels guilty for sending Krit there. Nhee says she feels bad and shouldn’t have said anything but she’s sure Krit has to come back. Da tells Nhee not to tell anyone about this. Nhee says the little people know, the better. Nhee asks if Da can tay by herself. Da says she wants to stay by herself even though Nhee offers to help stay with her.

Krit is still locked in the room whereas Da is still waiting for him. He looks in his pocket and sees the pic of their baby. He hears his dad saying he needs to get back to his wife and kids and holds the pic to his heart. Awwh.

OMG so much wasted time of Da waiting for Krit. Can the just be together already??? My heart.. ugh. The scenes are cute though haha and I guess it kinda gives you the “worth the wait” vibe. Cause getting out shouldn’t be that easy haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
EPISODE 14 (FINALE) Part 2

Flashback to when they talked before Krit left: She asks how he’s going to get out of the industry, and he says he says what industry? He tells Da that she makes it sound like a boxing/fighting industry or something. She says he industry of mafia haha and he tells her that he will come back but it might take time. Da says he must come back and he kisses her hand.

Krit can come out now and Joe says Krit has no right to cll Mr. wong dad. Mr. Wong says he’s getting more stupid and if he can’t get out of it, he needs to die. Krit says he will never backstab, but he needs to go create a family. Mr. Wong asks Krit if he really is going to change his mind or not. He says use his gun, take the bullets, and shoot himself. Joe says isn’t this extreme, and Mr. Wong says it’s no fun in getting rid of him any other way. They count down and we don’t see him shoot himself, it goes straight to Da poking herself from knitting as she hears a big gush of wind knock over a plant. Krit tested his loyalty as the bullet didn't go off but Mr. Wong said it’s not over, he says that Krit needs to shoot himself again, this is kind of like Russian Roulette. Joe doesn’t want Krit to get away that easy. Krit says thank you and says he will not ever come back. Joe is pissed at Krit and Mr. Wong tells Joe to do whatever he wants to do to him.

They ambush Krit and he gets knocked down by his old bodyguard, the picture falls out and Krit struggles. They all jump him.

Goes back to Da and her cute little hat she has for the baby. She hears a car and gets excited but it’s just the neighbors giving her stuff. They say they have seen her live alone for while and wanted to stop by. The yarn in Da’s hand falls as she is crying and sad about Krit. It comes down to his feet. They run and hug each other. SOO CUTE. Da cries and says that he came back. Krit says he has to follow his promise. Sorry for the long screencap, this is my favorite scene EVER!

Then bam, the ending. It’s cute, they tell each other of their plans. Da says she wants to open a business and asks what Krit is good at, what he can even do haha. She says he is the kind of person with big plans all the time so she knows it’ll be something great and gives him the idea of helping kids who have no path/direction in their life and opportunities they wouldn’t be able to get. There’s other stuff in between but I was so into it I didn't type as I watched, so this is out of memory lol. The last part is that basically, he asks Da if she still loves him like she said before which was out of sympathy and she says no it’s because she really does love him. Krit talks about naming the kid Junior and Da is upset that Krit found the gender by calling the doctor ahead of time. He apologizes and says if she’s mad he will leave and she starts getting so sad and says please don’t ever leave again cause it was already torture for her when he left the first time. Then they hug and fireworks come and she says she loves it! So cute, loved it!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
... and don't forget. There's a also Cecilia's creation. She explains the dialogues between the pranang'ek too for those eager to understand only the pranang'ek parts, like me.

hahaha..i laugh at your comment:risas3::risas3::risas3:..you sound like you are doing a commercial for softlan..i'm still laughing while typing this and it past 12 midnight (in my country)..you make me want to change my softener to softlan and go buy it right now..oh dear,so funny
Yeay! Glad that you find it funny. Hope that you'll get that Kwan feels after using Soflan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why is this archived already? Haha. I want to express my thoughts so bad, but I'm not done yet!! On Ep10!! So far. . . I'm in love. With everything and everyone! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why does this always happen to lakorns I really like. Sigh. Ep10 and Ep12 were such wastes. I understand that they wanna show us the lovey dovey scenes, but I mean it was too much don't y'all think?? I suddenly felt like I was in a corny romantic comedy. Not really fond of that addition to this heavy revenge drama. I really don't want to turn my back on this lakorn. I like it too much to not like it. Why. . .

Right now I'm watching the old version to kill time waiting for 13 and 14 subs. I don't like Noi, but I'll give it a go because. . . I mean it's Johnny. It's gotta be good.
Is it just me or does Noi look like Noon? Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Why does this always happen to lakorns I really like. Sigh. Ep10 and Ep12 were such wastes. I understand that they wanna show us the lovey dovey scenes, but I mean it was too much don't y'all think?? I suddenly felt like I was in a corny romantic comedy. Not really fond of that addition to this heavy revenge drama. I really don't want to turn my back on this lakorn. I like it too much to not like it. Why. . .

Right now I'm watching the old version to kill time waiting for 13 and 14 subs. I don't like Noi, but I'll give it a go because. . . I mean it's Johnny. It's gotta be good.
Is it just me or does Noi look like Noon? Haha.
Oh it ended already?? I don’t really like Noi back then but I did enjoy some of her lakorns. Bung Hong was one of my favs from her. I watch the old version of this lakorn because of Johnny. When Johnny is in a revenge lakorn, he goes all the way being meanie. To me, ch 3 revenge lakorns has been going soft and PG nowadays.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh it ended already?? I don’t really like Noi back then but I did enjoy some of her lakorns. Bung Hong was one of my favs from her. I watch the old version of this lakorn because of Johnny. When Johnny is in a revenge lakorn, he goes all the way being meanie. To me, ch 3 revenge lakorns has been going soft and PG nowadays.
Yes it ended already. 13 and 14 subs are also out for those who were waiting. . . like me. Haha. Johnny is amazing. I've grown very fond of him since Sai Rung. I kind of like the PG-ness as in no "wrestling" woman, but I still like my real kisses. So I am kind of sad they're going PG. Haha.

I finished finally!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! I have been in a drought since Ab Ruk Online, which btw only fulfilled me by 80%. Ra Rerng Fai however has cured my thirst 99.9999999~%. I'm in absolute awe now with Noi's choice of cast and choice of production crew. I would like to applaud her for doing something right for the first time ever since joining the producing club. Haha. Her actors and actresses were amazing! Ice is still a crappy actress, but I'd like to thank the director for directing her acting sooooo beautifully especially her tears. They came out when they needed to and that's all that really matters, right? Haha. I would point out all the supporting cast members and praise the hell out of them, but that's too much to write so I'm just gonna point out my favorites. I'd like to shoutout to the actor playing Trai and the actress playing Nee. They were both very impressive! Trai and his serious gaze gets me all the time and Nee and her crying scenes breaks my heart all the time. I look forward to Trai as pra'ek because the boy has potential. For our pra'nang, first of all I'd like to thank Chomp for pulling out. She saved the lakorn! Hahaha. Jk. Jk. Noon and Ken saved the lakorn. They killed their roles. They. . . I don't even know why I had to say that because Ken and Noon kill their roles in whatever lakorn they're in. Together they may not have as explosive chemistry as certain pairs, but oh my gawd their emotional connection went above and beyond to the point I didn't care for the physical chrmistry. I cried whenever they cried. I laughed whenever they laughed. That's how good they are. I'm so happy that they finally got the opportunity to pair up, they look amazing together and they are amazing. That's all I gotta say. I wouldn't care if they don't pair up again in the future because they satisfied me in here to the max.

Finally for the storyline. I love it! I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn. It's a lakorn that can stand on its own, it doesn't feel like a remake at all. Maybe because I haven't seen all of the original? Idk, it just feels fresh. Haha. The storyline was very well written out, Thankyou scriptwriters. Other than a few filler scenes between episodes 10 and 12, I'm happy for the most part. The closure for this lakorn couldn't have been any better. Though evil father succumbed too easily, it was for the best so that the issue wouldn't be prolonged. Which played a big part on me appreciating the writers because I liked that the story focused primarily on our pra'nang and especially on our pra'ek who is the center of the storyline, the rapturous flame. His growth from vengence to forgiveness was very smooth and real. In the end he admitted that he needed time, but was still able to forgive for the love of his life. I also love that his father was there to guide him ALL the way. Each time he teaches Krit, Krit softens up a bit. Krit is such a complex character and Ken embodied him so well. Like someone said he's a mature version of Kawee, and it's soo nice to see Ken grow from playing a selfish immature brat to a selfless crazy man. Haha. I will have to say Ken's Krit is one of my all time favorite pra'eks. He's vengeful, possessive, authoritative, but caring, loving and most importantly he's not forceful and physically abusive towards his loved one! Hehe. He doesn't like the idea and he can't do it. Thank you Noi for understanding the reality of rape. Sigh. Man that was alot of writing.

To wrap it up. . . I really don't want to wrap it up. Haha. I'm still touched by the finale. That reunion, those tears, that hug, those kisses!! If I had an updated photo storage account I would share with you all my all time favorite scenes! Sigh. If only. Anyway my rating of this lakorn. . . 9.99999999~/10. The minus 0.111111111~ is for Noi not letting Ken go. Hahha. It really is a personal problem between us two, nothing to do with the lakorn. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What?!! Kwan's dead? I skipped too much of scenes with no Da and Krit and missed that. Heck I even skipped most of Da and Krit's scenes regardless of how hot and amazing Ken is!

So the ending is today but I don't know how all the problems will end especially ESPECIALLY the problem about Da's dad and Da don't want Krit to be in mafia. I mean I've watched mafia films, isn't it like hard to get out of a gang and start new? Unless the leader of the gang is Mick Tongraya? Hahaha...

I know the end of all the couples is gonna be sweet and happy so I just need to see the end of Da's father and Krit's career in mafia-ism.
Hahaha. Funny story. Before I got midway through the drama I read the beginning of your post accidentally. I was so mad at myself because I thought I'd spoiled myself. Kwan's dead, great. I didn't read anymore posts afterwards because I didn't want to be spoiled anymore, so I didn't read the post that Kwan doesn't die! Haha. So I literally watched the whole lakorn awaiting her death scene just to see she actually doesn't die. I thought her death was gonna play a role in changing Krit, but nope her existence has nothing to do with Krit. Well at least wasn't affiliated with him anymore after the second half. Which was kind of disappointing. I really liked Krit's interactions with Kwan. He becomes so soft around her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Haha. Right? She should've died. Jk. Jk. I was sad that Krit didn't know about her illness. She stopped affiliating herself with Krit and it broke my heart. I really liked their soft interactions.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Have I mentioned I was so touched by their reunion that I cried??? Yeah. I cried. I cried happy tears. Noon made me cry with her tears. The whole scene. . . :sad6:beautiful.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Something just dawned on me. Scamming father never said anything about preggo Da. . . they never touched on that topic. It would've been nice to see Da and Krit visit scamming father in prison so Krit can settle the score once and for all. His dad got the opportunity to forgive so Krit should at least get the opportunity to express what he felt those 20 years. Hmm. Oh well.