❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, I'm very disappointed! The rating are very low... sigh!!!
The high are till 12, the low are what you see.
The first episode made a 3.1 but the rest is more low.
I don't understand why. This is a very good Lakorn and the Actors are great...
The chemistry between Yada and Krist made my heart melting.
At end they decided to made only 10 episode and the next will be at 8 Januar. The last am 9.
I'm now more sad. We must wait two week to see how will end!
I'm really very sad today...
That's soo low! Haha. How?! It's soo good!! Where can I find the rest of the ratings?!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The only lakorn I can watch Aum in (over and over again) is the old version of Rak Nakara where Aum and Noon were half sisters. They were both beautiful and young in that version. Other than that, I can't really stand her modern day lakorns. She does play a mean n'rai though.

And I agree, Ken is Noon's best looking costar. I'm so excited they finally get to work together. I love sophisticated actors with a good/mature story line. Noon, Aum Artichart, Ken, and a few other veteran actors only fits in this category.

Yes!!! KA is my all time ALL TIME favorite, but I think Noon and Namtarn are Ken's most compatible nang'eks in terms of looks. Anne is just a wee bit too older looking. Haha.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
That's soo low! Haha. How?! It's soo good!! Where can I find the rest of the ratings?!
You can find here the rating:
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/ระเริงไฟ
or here:
http://sharerice.com/index.php/Ra_Raerng_Fai_2017#Ratings
I was very satisfied with this lakorn and been now ever in rerun modus.
I can only be happy.
Wait the next Ken Theeradeth Lakorn.
I don't mind who is his partner; only hope that both, let the Lakorn shine how this one: Ra Rerng Fai.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You can find here the rating:
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/ระเริงไฟ
or here:
http://sharerice.com/index.php/Ra_Raerng_Fai_2017#Ratings
I was very satisfied with this lakorn and been now ever in rerun modus.
I can only be happy.
Wait the next Ken Theeradeth Lakorn.
I don't mind who is his partner; only hope that both, let the Lakorn shine how this one: Ra Rerng Fai.
Thanks, I found them already.
Me too. I've been watching my favorite clips here and there. I think I've seen the ending more than 10 times and it still makes me tear up.

One good thing about watching it later is everything is out and you don't have to wait long. The bad thing is you don't get to squeal along with everyone else who's watching it as it airs. Haha. I wish I was present with you guys.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I miss this lakorn. I’m enjoying your commentary @phatman. When I have time min going to rewatch. Right now I’m just revisiting old clips and pictures. The feels! I don’t have anything going on on Monday and Tuesday anymore :(

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes it ended already. 13 and 14 subs are also out for those who were waiting. . . like me. Haha. Johnny is amazing. I've grown very fond of him since Sai Rung. I kind of like the PG-ness as in no "wrestling" woman, but I still like my real kisses. So I am kind of sad they're going PG. Haha.

I finished finally!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS LAKORN!!! I have been in a drought since Ab Ruk Online, which btw only fulfilled me by 80%. Ra Rerng Fai however has cured my thirst 99.9999999~%. I'm in absolute awe now with Noi's choice of cast and choice of production crew. I would like to applaud her for doing something right for the first time ever since joining the producing club. Haha. Her actors and actresses were amazing! Ice is still a crappy actress, but I'd like to thank the director for directing her acting sooooo beautifully especially her tears. They came out when they needed to and that's all that really matters, right? Haha. I would point out all the supporting cast members and praise the hell out of them, but that's too much to write so I'm just gonna point out my favorites. I'd like to shoutout to the actor playing Trai and the actress playing Nee. They were both very impressive! Trai and his serious gaze gets me all the time and Nee and her crying scenes breaks my heart all the time. I look forward to Trai as pra'ek because the boy has potential. For our pra'nang, first of all I'd like to thank Chomp for pulling out. She saved the lakorn! Hahaha. Jk. Jk. Noon and Ken saved the lakorn. They killed their roles. They. . . I don't even know why I had to say that because Ken and Noon kill their roles in whatever lakorn they're in. Together they may not have as explosive chemistry as certain pairs, but oh my gawd their emotional connection went above and beyond to the point I didn't care for the physical chrmistry. I cried whenever they cried. I laughed whenever they laughed. That's how good they are. I'm so happy that they finally got the opportunity to pair up, they look amazing together and they are amazing. That's all I gotta say. I wouldn't care if they don't pair up again in the future because they satisfied me in here to the max.

Finally for the storyline. I love it! I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn. It's a lakorn that can stand on its own, it doesn't feel like a remake at all. Maybe because I haven't seen all of the original? Idk, it just feels fresh. Haha. The storyline was very well written out, Thankyou scriptwriters. Other than a few filler scenes between episodes 10 and 12, I'm happy for the most part. The closure for this lakorn couldn't have been any better. Though evil father succumbed too easily, it was for the best so that the issue wouldn't be prolonged. Which played a big part on me appreciating the writers because I liked that the story focused primarily on our pra'nang and especially on our pra'ek who is the center of the storyline, the rapturous flame. His growth from vengence to forgiveness was very smooth and real. In the end he admitted that he needed time, but was still able to forgive for the love of his life. I also love that his father was there to guide him ALL the way. Each time he teaches Krit, Krit softens up a bit. Krit is such a complex character and Ken embodied him so well. Like someone said he's a mature version of Kawee, and it's soo nice to see Ken grow from playing a selfish immature brat to a selfless crazy man. Haha. I will have to say Ken's Krit is one of my all time favorite pra'eks. He's vengeful, possessive, authoritative, but caring, loving and most importantly he's not forceful and physically abusive towards his loved one! Hehe. He doesn't like the idea and he can't do it. Thank you Noi for understanding the reality of rape. Sigh. Man that was alot of writing.

To wrap it up. . . I really don't want to wrap it up. Haha. I'm still touched by the finale. That reunion, those tears, that hug, those kisses!! If I had an updated photo storage account I would share with you all my all time favorite scenes! Sigh. If only. Anyway my rating of this lakorn. . . 9.99999999~/10. The minus 0.111111111~ is for Noi not letting Ken go. Hahha. It really is a personal problem between us two, nothing to do with the lakorn. Haha.
This is the best review I’ve read haha love this!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha. Right? She should've died. Jk. Jk. I was sad that Krit didn't know about her illness. She stopped affiliating herself with Krit and it broke my heart. I really liked their soft interactions.
I really wanted someone for Kwan though! Haha my sister and I wanted her to get with Krit’s bodyguard. Haha wow that would be an awesome sub story haha weak girl gets with baddy Mafia bodyguard lmaooo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ahhh I miss this lakorn. I’m enjoying your commentary @phatman. When I have time min going to rewatch. Right now I’m just revisiting old clips and pictures. The feels! I don’t have anything going on on Monday and Tuesday anymore :(
Yay! Someone to talk to! Haha. I've been lurking around here for a while chatting to myself.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I really wanted someone for Kwan though! Haha my sister and I wanted her to get with Krit’s bodyguard. Haha wow that would be an awesome sub story haha weak girl gets with baddy Mafia bodyguard lmaooo
Omg I never thought of that! Haha. I actually wanted Nee with Ping. Idk, it just feels better to pair the two rather than Nee and Trai, though I also love those two.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so bad missing this lakorn when it was airing omg i binged the whole thing in 3 days and now i am a mess of feelings

So nice to have a praek who is honest to himself he actually know he wants n’ek kjsahfjkdbfjkd KEN AND NOON ARE JUST WAY TOO ATTRACTIVE INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A COUPLE

AND OMG WHYY THE RATING WHYYYYYY

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel so bad missing this lakorn when it was airing omg i binged the whole thing in 3 days and now i am a mess of feelings

So nice to have a praek who is honest to himself he actually know he wants n’ek kjsahfjkdbfjkd KEN AND NOON ARE JUST WAY TOO ATTRACTIVE INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A COUPLE

AND OMG WHYY THE RATING WHYYYYYY

Same! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously we need noon and ken together again in a lakorn cause they are just woah visual explosion on screen together
I would love another pair up, but they did so well in here that I'd be satisfy if they don't ever pair up again. Haha.

I just wantanother project from Ken. He doesn't seem to be linked t anything

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
P

PrincessKarina

Ken T is still so handsome after all these years! I love Mario (he’s only eye candy to me) but Ken T is really my lakorn veteran hero! I fell in love with him and Aff in Jai Rao! I never got over that lakorn! I might watch this lakorn. Ken T and Noon are physically compatible in here! :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ken T is still so handsome after all these years! I love Mario (he’s only eye candy to me) but Ken T is really my lakorn veteran hero! I fell in love with him and Aff in Jai Rao! I never got over that lakorn! I might watch this lakorn. Ken T and Noon are physically compatible in here! :thumbup:
You need to. The first two eps are bleh. But after that is just pure acting from our leads.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For a lakorn that literally has fire in the title ... where's the fire? I mean it's great seeing two great actors play off of each other but this lakorn turned out to be more lovey dove romance than actual revenge. I miss a good revenge lakorn, everything these days are too toned down. Chakrit spent three months fooling Khem and had no remorse over it yet when he meets Yada within probably the same amount of time as he did with Khem he was already in love with her and willing to trust and confide in her. It was all very hard to believe that he fell in love with Yada despite playing pretty much the same mind games as he did with Khem. I guess I should just trust that when p'eks meet the one for them, I should suspend my disbelief because they met true love lol. Anyways, I love Noon but she's getting too old to play cutesy, it's getting a little cringeworthy because she has played this kind of role for a long time and when she was 27 it was cute but now it makes me uncomfortable. I found myself rolling my eyes during the scenes when she trying to be all cute and running away from Krit's advances. If she wants to play cute, she should play it like a woman her age should play, Anne played her own version of cute in Ab Ruk Online and it worked because she was still acting her age but Noon desperately looks like she wants to relive her 20's again here. While Ken fit this role fine, either a younger actress is needed or Noon needs to act her age. Krit became way too sweet of a p'ek too fast and I would have enjoyed this lakorn more if there was more push and pull between the pra'nang. From the looks of the old version, they were always playing mind games and it looked a lot more interesting. This became more of a full blown romance more than a revenge lakorn and I had a problem with this because if I am advertised a revenge lakorn, I want a well done one. Ken had more chemistry towards Noon than Noon had towards him. She lacks the big spark that she had with Pong.

I expected more with the supporting couples as well. Thrai and Nee had so much potential but I felt like it fell flat at a certain point. I wanted his revenge to be a bit longer, it was getting interesting until he decided to be a gentleman again. But kudos to the writers for inserting a lecture about female consent, that ought to put certain offended lakorn watchers at peace LOL. The actor that plays Thrai is cute, I liked him in Mafia Lured Mungkorn and am happy to have liked him here as well. He's not that strong of an actor but he's cute enough and has enough presence to be p'ek. I liked Khem and Nak as well but they too were disappointing.

I can see why people complain about Noi's company. Theres a lot of potential but there is a lot more improvement to be done. Despite my complaining, the lakorn itself was fine. You come to appreciate the fact that the n'ek doesn't really get that mad at the p'ek and there isn't a lot of dragging with her running away and p'ek going after her. Yada really gives into Krit really fast throughout the lakorn. I was expecting some Jam Luey Rak stuff at the cottage but that lasted like 5 mins and they became lovey dovey again LOL.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For a lakorn that literally has fire in the title ... where's the fire? I mean it's great seeing two great actors play off of each other but this lakorn turned out to be more lovey dove romance than actual revenge. I miss a good revenge lakorn, everything these days are too toned down. Chakrit spent three months fooling Khem and had no remorse over it yet when he meets Yada within probably the same amount of time as he did with Khem he was already in love with her and willing to trust and confide in her. It was all very hard to believe that he fell in love with Yada despite playing pretty much the same mind games as he did with Khem. I guess I should just trust that when p'eks meet the one for them, I should suspend my disbelief because they met true love lol. Anyways, I love Noon but she's getting too old to play cutesy, it's getting a little cringeworthy because she has played this kind of role for a long time and when she was 27 it was cute but now it makes me uncomfortable. I found myself rolling my eyes during the scenes when she trying to be all cute and running away from Krit's advances. If she wants to play cute, she should play it like a woman her age should play, Anne played her own version of cute in Ab Ruk Online and it worked because she was still acting her age but Noon desperately looks like she wants to relive her 20's again here. While Ken fit this role fine, either a younger actress is needed or Noon needs to act her age. Krit became way too sweet of a p'ek too fast and I would have enjoyed this lakorn more if there was more push and pull between the pra'nang. From the looks of the old version, they were always playing mind games and it looked a lot more interesting. This became more of a full blown romance more than a revenge lakorn and I had a problem with this because if I am advertised a revenge lakorn, I want a well done one. Ken had more chemistry towards Noon than Noon had towards him. She lacks the big spark that she had with Pong.

I expected more with the supporting couples as well. Thrai and Nee had so much potential but I felt like it fell flat at a certain point. I wanted his revenge to be a bit longer, it was getting interesting until he decided to be a gentleman again. But kudos to the writers for inserting a lecture about female consent, that ought to put certain offended lakorn watchers at peace LOL. The actor that plays Thrai is cute, I liked him in Mafia Lured Mungkorn and am happy to have liked him here as well. He's not that strong of an actor but he's cute enough and has enough presence to be p'ek. I liked Khem and Nak as well but they too were disappointing.

I can see why people complain about Noi's company. Theres a lot of potential but there is a lot more improvement to be done. Despite my complaining, the lakorn itself was fine. You come to appreciate the fact that the n'ek doesn't really get that mad at the p'ek and there isn't a lot of dragging with her running away and p'ek going after her. Yada really gives into Krit really fast throughout the lakorn. I was expecting some Jam Luey Rak stuff at the cottage but that lasted like 5 mins and they became lovey dovey again LOL.
I agree. Though I love this lakorn to death because of Noon and Ken and because I lurve Chakrit, I didn't like the cutesy scenes they had at the country house or that random pre-natal care island either. I like mature romance. Haha. All those cutesy romantic scenes threw off Chakrit's mysterious/suave/cold character.

Although I do have to say Krit falling in love with Da made more sense than Da falling in love with Krit. Da was different from Khem in that Khem was head over heels in love with him while Da was more off putting and uninterested. That's what sparked Krit's interest in her.

But I do like mind games too. Hahah. I actually thought Krit being nice to Da and flirty with her was his mind game. Turns out those were his real feelings .Hahaha.