❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Awh so nice to see Nune also showing her support. After this collaboration, she seems really close with them which gives me hope that Ken and Nune just might have a chance to reunite again. Chances are slim with the way Noi is handling Ken's projects but a girl can wish haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Awh so nice to see Nune also showing her support. After this collaboration, she seems really close with them which gives me hope that Ken and Nune just might have a chance to reunite again. Chances are slim with the way Noi is handling Ken's projects but a girl can wish haha.
Haha yeah!! And Noi supports Nune so much too, like her restaurant and just misc thing. They’ve taken a few trips together just for the sake of it. It’s cute how they’re close. So if there’s another production that wants Ken, I hope she lets them collab. Even a movie would be good haha. I think after the shooting of this lakorn they all joked around about doing another lakorn. Haha. Of course I want Ken to work with other girls, but Nune is good backup for me personally haha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNmwG_hh2W/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Haha by the clip of this slideshow Noi put together, I think we can definitely see who she would want Ken to work with. The only options are Chompoo, Janie, Cris, Nune, Cherry, Toey, and Aom.

I would like to see him with Aom and Janie again haha.

Last edited:

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Haha yeah!! And Noi supports Nune so much too, like her restaurant and just misc thing. They’ve taken a few trips together just for the sake of it. It’s cute how they’re close. So if there’s another production that wants Ken, I hope she lets them collab. Even a movie would be good haha. I think after the shooting of this lakorn they all joked around about doing another lakorn. Haha. Of course I want Ken to work with other girls, but Nune is good backup for me personally haha.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoNmwG_hh2W/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Haha by the clip of this slideshow Noi put together, I think we can definitely see who she would want Ken to work with. The only options are Chompoo, Janie, Cris, Nune, Cherry, Toey, and Aom.

I would like to see him with Aom and Janie again haha.
It is super cute! The fact that they're so close attests to how infectious of a person Nune is. A strong friendship just had to blossom beyond a professional relationship between them. P'Oh gave a few hints on his IG during filming about the possibility of them doing another lakorn together so cross our fingers!! At this point, I'm not going to be too picky. Who knows how long Ken's passion for acting will last so I'll take him with any of his previous leading ladies since I geuininely like all of the parings. If Noi is producing, my money will probably be with Aom though since Noi really wanted her for RKTF but couldn't get her queue. Besides those actresses, I can't really picture anyone from this generation who would be compatible with Ken whether its looks or acting intensity.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
It is super cute! The fact that they're so close attests to how infectious of a person Nune is. A strong friendship just had to blossom beyond a professional relationship between them. P'Oh gave a few hints on his IG during filming about the possibility of them doing another lakorn together so cross our fingers!! At this point, I'm not going to be too picky. Who knows how long Ken's passion for acting will last so I'll take him with any of his previous leading ladies since I geuininely like all of the parings. If Noi is producing, my money will probably be with Aom though since Noi really wanted her for RKTF but couldn't get her queue. Besides those actresses, I can't really picture anyone from this generation who would be compatible with Ken whether its looks or acting intensity.
Haha it can happen! Nune's known to work with the same p'ek again due to the great relationship she establishes with her co-stars/crew. I think she really works well with teams that have great work ethics and morals. Like I've seen her go to the temple and do merits with Noi too. Yeah!! I saw those hints. They got me excited but I always keep my expectations low haha. Omg I agree 1000% with everything you say haha. I wouldn't mind if he got paired with any of them. I've never had a problem with him pairing with any of those actresses too. I'm surprised Ann didn't show up to the premier. She must be busy, but does she have that tight of a relationship with Ken/Noi? I've heard some speculations that Noi doesn't like them working together.

kaliya

sarNie Egg
Haha it can happen! Nune's known to work with the same p'ek again due to the great relationship she establishes with her co-stars/crew. I think she really works well with teams that have great work ethics and morals. Like I've seen her go to the temple and do merits with Noi too. Yeah!! I saw those hints. They got me excited but I always keep my expectations low haha. Omg I agree 1000% with everything you say haha. I wouldn't mind if he got paired with any of them. I've never had a problem with him pairing with any of those actresses too. I'm surprised Ann didn't show up to the premier. She must be busy, but does she have that tight of a relationship with Ken/Noi? I've heard some speculations that Noi doesn't like them working together.
Right on! Many producers/directors definitely see the value in Nune's art which is why she gets along so well with everyone. She also treats everyone from the makeup artists, lighting crew to the editing people so well. Even when there are other veterans who are more popular than her nevermind the many newbies enterting the industry, I've never once detected any shade, jealousy or insecurity from her. That's a quality I adore about Nune. She's so down to earth and classy. P'Oh seems like a serious guy so if he says he wants to work with Nune and Ken again, I'm gonna take his word for it haha. Honestly, I'm not that surprised that Anne didn't show up only because I've always sensed some awkwardness from her whenever she's around Ken. Do you remember that one time where they coincidently bumped into each other at Maleenont tower? It was some time during the calendar event. One of the Ch3 crew members took pictures and videos of their interaction and it looked as if she felt forced to hug Ken. Not to mention, I've never really heard Noi openly say anything about Anne and Ken's pairing. She loves Aom, adores Aff, respects Cherry, admires Ploy but nothing about Anne really. The fact that she didn't even consider Anne for Rak Khun Tao Fah when Anne was clearly available at that time says a lot about the tension between Noi and Anne. It's possible that everything was just bad timing but I believe that the actions and body language doesn't lie.

P

PrincessKarina

I think Ken T and Nune were cute even though I didn’t tune in for this lakorn. Love him though! He is still very handsome. I just hope all these young actors age as good as Ken T! Lol. But seriously I want him to work with Taew before he officially retire from acting! That’s my ultimate dream pair! I hope his wife allow him to work with the Taew! :):icon12: