❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lalit's friend is fucking stupid. Sorry for the strong language. She knows damn well that Lalit needs mental help but she is enabling her. Whatever ends up happening, I hope she bears the guilt.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Omgash, I totally agree. Glad, I'm not the only one who thinks that. The friend is so blind. Lalit was at fault too because she knew what she was getting into and she used the dad. I can't believe they are trying to set thw friend up with Win's friend or am I wrong?...

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I find her friend so stupid too. She and Lalit (even though she quit - she was a nurse!) worked in the hospital and they lied about being pregnant using another woman's sonogram. That's unethical on how the friend helped Lalit and I'm surprised the friend didn't get fired because if I was Win and Lek I would've made a complaint. She better not end up with Win's friend. Freaking Lalit, you make me want to hate you so much but I can't because it's Kat.

But I saw the today's clip of Win and Lek's cute scene and I couldn't help but squeal! :aaaaa: But I know shit will go down AGAIN. :BangHead: Can't they be happy already?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I seriously hope they don’t make Lalit’s friend end up with p’eks friend because that would be straight up awkward. I put all the blame on the friend. Even when Lalit wants to end it all, the friend keeps persuading her to fight back. She’s so annoying. Lalit is dumb too. Heck, Win is dumb because he was the one who created all this mess with Lalit. He keeps digging his own grave. Just stop seeing that girl and piting her. You’re not helping your relationship with Lek!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Win did start it all. Poor Lek, if I was her I would have a hard time trusting Win.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn was good up until the last 3 episodes lol. I don't know what words to use to describe Lalit's friend. She mind as well be the nang'rai, she's just as bad lol if not worst. This is ending next Friday because Art and Maeya's lakorn is airing after.

Last edited:

roselovesice

As bad as Lalit's family is, at least their mother had some sense and did not approve of lalit and So causing Mart's death. At least I think she was well aware of it. It's too bad that Mart died. :(
Lalit is getting more crazy. I don't get why Lalit's friend is disapproving Lalit's character now. She was pretty much the person that caused Lalit to become that way post accident. Lek is just crazy now too. Every person just needs to be rid of now.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I hate how lek and Natt are always on and off again every damn episode. It’s quite annoying with all the misunderstanding. U trust each other or not. It’s so repetitive, I just wish they stick to trusting each other and not always arguing every time they hear or see something about each other. My gawd did they make lalite character so stupid and ugly. I don’t find her appealing at all.

roselovesice

Forealllss!!! That girl be PMSing every dang episode. Like, girl. Make up your dang mind. You gonna kill him or not? Girl doesn't trust him enough but then again, I don't blame her since he pretty much started the whole revenge. Gahh. Both of them are stupid.
Lalit and So are so annoying, Sao too!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I mean lek tristed him to begin with and even when he told her he was gonna get revenge on her family she didn’t care at first. Now I just hate it cus there rushing the ending and making things up as they go to make it more “dramatic” I just wish at the last few episodes they are more romantic and trusting of each other since they were gonna have a kid with each other and it would had been a ending. Not having what they had now.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfg I swear this just got really repetitive. And Lalit is so freaking annoying, doing everything just to get a man she "loves".

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hate how lek and Natt are always on and off again every damn episode. It’s quite annoying with all the misunderstanding. U trust each other or not. It’s so repetitive, I just wish they stick to trusting each other and not always arguing every time they hear or see something about each other. My gawd did they make lalite character so stupid and ugly. I don’t find her appealing at all.
Checking in to see if it may be different from the summary I listened to, Guess not..This is why I decided not to watch this...it's a tired repetitive circle....They are capable of making the pra'nang smarter...it seems to be rare..In samee I like how confidence pk is and even the n'rai failed to trap him...at least make 1 of them less gullible

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol, this should ended last week, but it looks like this is the only lakorn that is getting ch3 high ratings atm. Their other main lakorns are not doing well in ratings

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol, the beginning is not bad, but now I feel like it's all about lalit, sopida, and that farm chick. I can't believe it's not finished yet. I don't want to see Win putting a ring on Lalit like WTH!

roselovesice

Wait, what the heck? This lakorn should've ended long ago. I still can't believe it's not over yet. I seriously thought it would've ended yesterday, Friday.
I haven't caught up with the last 3 episodes but dang, they need to stop dragging this lakorn already.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They probably drag it out since it has gotten good rating. Their prime slots has been disappointed. But when they drag it out lakorn pretty much sucks