❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Out of all Maker productions I think Maker Y is the best because JLR was under that production. The rest are blahhh. I hope this one is good. I'm not a fan of neither Mint or James but I surprisingly tuned into their first lakorn together and really liked them as a couple. They're so compatible.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
I was hoping that they would cast Mint as Khun Ying's role. The main character doesn't always have to end up a happy ending with someone. Siriganya character is very insignificant and she is too nice. Please, please Maker script writer, make it better and make her significant. I have waited almost 3 year for their reunion and we are getting a crappy storyline that is only focus on the life of P'ek.
Might as well put Mint back in the Cupids instead of having a boring role in STHJ. Heh.
What do you mean put Mint back in the Cupids? Isn't she still in that lakorn with Boy? 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Producers often change the story around. We've seen many lakorns like that from Ramona's version of Hoob Khao Kin Khone to Raeng Pratana. Oh and our most recent Hua Jai Mee Gnao.

Maybe Jett will make the pranang more significant in here.

Wait, Raeng Pratana was a remake?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
urrghhh.. I was hoping for a slap-kiss lakorn for James & Mint. The storyline is just soooooo -_-

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
ip.smilez said:
Mint is no longer in Cupids. :0
Oh really? I'm... Glad. I just didn't want Mint in a series since she's been in 2 already. Haha I like her in her own individual Lakorns. xD

Man, I really hope they change this storyline. I want a good one for Mint and James.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Mint is no longer in Cupids. :0
Wait what!!! When did this happen!? Omg no wonder they didn't release the fitting photos. Man this makes me kinda sad because I wanted her to work with Broadcast Thai. Did they state a reason why? 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
xcinsationalx said:
Wait what!!! When did this happen!? Omg no wonder they didn't release the fitting photos. Man this makes me kinda sad because I wanted her to work with Broadcast Thai. Did they state a reason why?
It may simply be a schedule conflict. I'm sure they will come out and announce it soon.
However, I heard rumors that Broadcast may put Mint in their other lakorn and still looking for a P'ek for her. ;)
Wishing that this rumor is true because I want her to be in this one. :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oooo....I think cupid story a better storyline. ..they would beed to severely rewrite this 1 and take pk focus off of khun ying...I need my pk to fall in love and want my nk...and NOT as a last resort...

There was some pix for cupid though...

Maybe broadcast want to reunited chario

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so she confirmed 3 lakorns this year. One with Top and one with James, oh man I seriously hope and pray the third isn't with Dome!!

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
It may simply be a schedule conflict. I'm sure they will come out and announce it soon.
However, I heard rumors that Broadcast may put Mint in their other lakorn and still looking for a P'ek for her. ;)
Wishing that this rumor is true because I want her to be in this one. :D
do you know what the rumoured lakorn is called?

i thought that this was her third drama that we were all wondering about haha! i guess not! 
but since there will this and then ruk long rhong there's still one more which may be the one with broadcast?

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The picture of her and Boy on the bicycle is not from the fitting. It was for comfort commercial.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh thx hokulanii

Yay...I was hoping boy swap w/another. ..but ...o'well... hope it's a good lakorn... I'm not excited about this one. .. though I'm glad they are reuniting. .. but this storyline suck.. why why. ..would anyone want to remake. .. there's soooi many good 80's-90's lakorn they b can remake

Damn your fast hokulanii. ..pix of him? Do u know the lakorn info?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, they can't give ya'll some meaty material. I mean, Fai Luang is still available for remake and they never thought of giving it to them. Instead, they give them a lakorn where the n'ek is second to someone else. Not just that, pra'ek barely notice n'ek...she is literally an after thought lol. it's good that they are reuniting but it would be better for more skin ship instead of some left over side eyes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Seriously, they can't give ya'll some meaty material. I mean, Fai Luang is still available for remake and they never thought of giving it to them. Instead, they give them a lakorn where the n'ek is second to someone else. Not just that, pra'ek barely notice n'ek...she is literally an after thought lol. it's good that they are reuniting but it would be better for more skin ship instead of some left over side eyes.
You're crushing my hope and change here. <_<

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is the lakorn with Mai Warit confirmed? I've never watched him in anything so not sure how I feel about him being p'ek. But omg if Broadcast does cast Mint in a different lakorn and it's with Mario they will literally be my new fav lol. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah more CHALIDA.. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2: And James ma. :dance1:  :dance1: .i watch his second lakorn in Kha Badin..I don't watch their first lakorn together..But seems everyone saying that this is a remake and the original lakorn was not interesting at all... :shrug:  :shrug: I give a hope that they might change it to a better storyline... :wink:  :wink: Keep fighting JALIDA.. :dance3:  :dance3: (Still ChadaOh fever lol) :lmao:  :lmao:

The're two things might happen if it was a remake lakorn:
1---The lakorn might be more suck..(ex: I don't like new version of Hua Jai Mee Ngao..They change it too much).. :annoyed:  :annoyed:
2---The lakorn is more interesting than the original lakorn..(ex: Majurat See Nampueng was better than original).. :bhehe:  :bhehe: