❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very happy to see James Ma an Mint's come back but why in an uninteresting lakorn. It'll be a waste. I hope Chario/Chadaoh don't come back with a lakorn like this too. That'll be sad though.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm going to be iffy about this one unless they tell us who the other girls are. There's s big difference if they're going to be old-gen, mid or young or a mix. It depends.
I just don't want another girl to come along and steal limelight if JM hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He has 2 other important girls in his life..khun ying n the sister...I feel the pra'nang will be overshadowed ; (

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so happy for JM fans including us hahah Hokulanii shared that JM fans gave MM(MarioMint) fans gum lang jai and hope they don't have to wait 3 years like them <3

I hope we see a fitting soon but before that, AHEM we need to know the rest of the cast hehe

Anyone wants to go back to their senior ball? I do LOL

c: rightful owner

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They look so good together! I hope the chemistry is still there :). Despite the storyline, I am excited. I have faith in Maker changing some stuff around.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am toooooo!!!  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  I want to cry when I think about the storyline but.....it's JM's reunion. I have no way of backing out on this one lol 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Aww JM fans are so nice to MM fans, usually you'd see fan wars lol.
They look great together, plz Makers Group don't disappoint me lol.
I'm glad they're not possesive where they would go leave negative comments on each other's ig or fb. I think it could be that some of JM and MM fans were originated from Mint's fanbase. To see fans getting along is very refreshing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I gotta rewatch ronnapee... they r too cute. ...a major rewrite is in order

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Haha you girls are hilarious! Why do i have a feeling this is either gonna be Ice Amena or Nychaa? Jett's main favorites are Taew, Preem and Ice but I don't think they'd make Preem second to Mint even if she has more screen time and Taew's queue is not available until 2017. Patricia might have a good chance of being here too. It's evident that Channel 3 has been aiming to promote her by pairing her with all their top leading actors from Nadech to Mark to Boy and in terms of magazine photoshoots/events, she's worked with everyone possible except Nadech. 

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
I am so happy for JM fans including us hahah Hokulanii shared that JM fans gave MM(MarioMint) fans gum lang jai and hope they don't have to wait 3 years like them <3

I hope we see a fitting soon but before that, AHEM we need to know the rest of the cast hehe

Anyone wants to go back to their senior ball? I do LOL

c: rightful owner
JMA and MINT looking really good. Hopefully they'll get lots of scenes together. Miss KCR and glad to hear both JM and MM fanclub are open minded.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
rockateur said:
Haha you girls are hilarious! Why do i have a feeling this is either gonna be Ice Amena or Nychaa? Jett's main favorites are Taew, Preem and Ice but I don't think they'd make Preem second to Mint even if she has more screen time and Taew's queue is not available until 2017. Patricia might have a good chance of being here too. It's evident that Channel 3 has been aiming to promote her by pairing her with all their top leading actors from Nadech to Mark to Boy and in terms of magazine photoshoots/events, she's worked with everyone possible except Nadech.
Yes they are aimimg to promote Patricia and I'm glad because i hope that in about 5 years she would improve to at least half of the really good acting nangeks. However I don't think they will put her in supporting where she doesn't get the praek though. I'm also thinking it might be Ice because not only does she have the nangek look but she can pass for a Nangrai too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:
Some cute JM pics, hopefully the fitting will be soon and I want a miracle to happen that they'll choose another remake lol.

I'm telling you, James is done with Chalida lol. With his other n'eks, he's all nice but with Mint he probably thinks she's a child lol.

cr: pantip
Hahah Jana!! In the top right pic, JM does look done with Mint tho LOL hahah

Here goes JMA's video for CHALIDAY

https://instagram.com/p/_OgfrII2HP/
C: chalidaclub

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

It's great that they're getting along, fans should learn from them. Well overall JMa and Mint fans are open to new pairings and aren't into "koojins" which is nice. 

Lol Mahalo I'm glad you think of me that way,   :blush: but I think you're probably the most maturest member on AF.  :thumbsup:  I don't want people to have the impression that they can't give their opinion on James such as "You Know Who #1" and "You Know Who #2" and their wonderful koojins. :)
Oh Jana, you are mature as well.  You're like the pioneer of James Ma's fans. I remember you were the only one who REALLY liked him when he first debuted in the Khun Chai series. Then you continuously recruited people's hearts through your kindness. Lol. I'm still not a James Ma fan, but I really like him because his fans are nice. Lol. You never once attacked me when I told you I'm not a fan. I appreciate it. More people should be like you.