❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Saw the first Episode. I am going to give it a try kind of like it. But my goodness, they need to lay off on the Pra'ek pink lipstick. It makes him look ridiculous. He has the same amount of makeup as the girls sometimes more because of his obvious pink lips. Whomever think it's cute they need to be fired.

meenia

sarNie Adult
i thought i was watching a remake of the Taiwanese drama Devil beside You. Lol she's moving in as the step sister not wife of the father... lol.

clee95

sarNie Egg
ok, just watched first episode and found it quite interesting. The male lead is so cute lol, so far his acting is great for a new actor. Hope this lakorn can bring me back to watching channel3's lakorns cuz their lakorns havent been interesting for months now.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I am glad that they are slowly promoting Pon and hopefully Ch3 promotes him more often.
I notice that he is in more lakorns for 2019. But yep, I like the first episode so far. I can't
wait to see more intense and romantic scenes between Bua and Pon.

pon1x.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to enjoy this lakorn cause the storyline is something I like...but the pra'ek makeup is such a turn off. When he held her by the stairs, her wearing the pink dress. His lips, they are even brighter pink than hers. Why or why do they think putting makeup on a guy that even overpowers the girls is attractive. It actually takes away from his overall looks. He's a cute guy but all I could do is look at his face and it's so unattractive...less makeup on a guy is more.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I wish his voice was a little lower. LOL But I like it so far. He's such an unreasonable brat but his daddy ruined his love interest plan. :crybaby2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The plot so far low key reminds me of sawan biang but in a teenish way and not as hardcore. I’m liking so far. Pon is good for a newbie.

Idk if it’s the makeup but Bua looks kind of old for Pon. She has a weird face. She looks super young but at the same time is really mature looking. Kind of how Prima and Aom Sushar are. But nonetheless, their chemistry is good so far