❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Right. I know what the dad is saying ...but he needs to really lose her or an illusion of losing her to get his sense back.

He didn't love her enough to nix the plan.

She needs to show she's not hurt and make him crazy jealous

When is being dominant....join in on the skinship and If he is not...be Whatever and go hang out with Chris lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/ibees_ipr/p/BrO6RF0g1lr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=svxqvfnwk5sk

I can't wait to see their honeymoon. Thanks to their daddy cupid. Kiew is so bold in her drunken state. I want to see how she's gotta go about R-ing Pete! :risas3: Lots of kisses coming too.

By the way, this lakorn is getting so popular with international fans. I am constantly getting requests for subbed episodes. People really liked the teaser or some of the fin scenes that I posted on IG.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I just started to watch this in the midst of having finals (so not regretting one bit, lol). Well, every time he "stalks" Kiew the low serious music makes his appearance looks like a ghost, which I cannot stop laughing from even though it is supposed to be serious. It's like he's everywhere where she is. LOL.

tifar

sarNie Egg
I just started to watch this in the midst of having finals (so not regretting one bit, lol). Well, every time he "stalks" Kiew the low serious music makes his appearance looks like a ghost, which I cannot stop laughing from even though it is supposed to be serious. It's like he's everywhere where she is. LOL.
Lol. Soo true, I wonder when that boy gets to sleep, with all that Kiew stalking.

tifar

sarNie Egg
By the way, this lakorn is getting so popular with international fans. I am constantly getting requests for subbed episodes. People really liked the teaser or some of the fin scenes that I posted on IG.
I'm glad it's getting popular, at home or international, because Pon and Bua and the whole cast are making this lakorn soo addictive! This low- key reminds me of our GS days, haha.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha i had to do my last project for my studies and i forgot to do a few thing.. I got so distracted by this drama. :BangHead: