❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mannie

sarNie Adult
First episode was really good! Khampaeng dies tomorrow :(. I guess she has to for Khamkaew and Nai Hoi to get together. Dang they included all the good singers in here. The scenery is awesome, the acting is a plus. Fighting scenes are great to watch! I'm liking it. Mike and Pooklook are so cute together and they speak the dialect really well. I notice some slips here and there but not as bad as the side characters.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
First episode was really good! Khampaeng dies tomorrow :(. I guess she has to for Khamkaew and Nai Hoi to get together. Dang they included all the good singers in here. The scenery is awesome, the acting is a plus. Fighting scenes are great to watch! I'm liking it. Mike and Pooklook are so cute together and they speak the dialect really well. I notice some slips here and there but not as bad as the side characters.
do you remember if in the previous version the sister died of sickness or murder? wasn't it sickness?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
do you remember if in the previous version the sister died of sickness or murder? wasn't it sickness?
She died from sickness which is really sad cause this version seem like she’ll be murdered.

Here is the old version showcasing her death.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I don't know if you guys know this already but this lakorn isn't halted. It'll air regularly in their respective time slot. It's up to episode 6 already.

The thing I don't like about this remake is the add on of the supernatural stuff. Unless they did have that in the old version and I was just too young to remember it lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
May I ask what happened?
No one knows for sure but it is rumoured that Pooklook got in between them. The lines between their closeness for buzz and closeness for real may have been blurred at a point. Mike went from saying Bow is a close sister to someone he isn't very close with. Seems like Mike didn't want to be koojin with her anymore and Bow might have taken that to heart or she may have not liked that she lost a kind of business partnership.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg! i've finally found the long lost lakorn that made me love thai music. i'm so glad they've remade this so i can find listen to the songs once again.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, I know Michael and Bow are considered koojin. But were they actually a couple? Or is this just a break up of a koojin couple?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wait, I know Michael and Bow are considered koojin. But were they actually a couple? Or is this just a break up of a koojin couple?
Its probably most likely a break up of koo jin. They definitely played up their koo jin status by taking a lot of cutesy promo photos with each other.