❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What is this about?
basically aum will be a reaper or devil. He is in charge of deciding people's fate I think. He wants to move on, but in order to do that he has to find someone to replace him. Someone that is gray, not too good (white) or not too bad (black) they have to be in the middle and possess both good and bad qualities, That is where he tries to get Kao's character to replace him. I don't remember in the end if he succeeds or not though. I think he decided to carry the burden.

Kelly’s version, it it the lakorn where he was a devil or something?
Yes

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg I love Ngao. The last version with Thissa and Kelly, they changes it to speculate that Kelly and Thissa may have been in love in their previous life. The older one with Sam didn't have that. Wonder how gmm25 will tell the story.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Omg I love Ngao. The last version with Thissa and Kelly, they changes it to speculate that Kelly and Thissa may have been in love in their previous life. The older one with Sam didn't have that. Wonder how gmm25 will tell the story.
Since it's GMM25, I won't be surprised if they follow Kelly-Thissa's version and actually makes it explicit/onscreen.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pang ??? Aigooo I am not blessed with pairing nowadays concerning my fav actors. 1st Sammy with undigestive kelly now Aum with... aigooo

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pang plays rai though. She thought herself in love with Tan Chai(Aum) but she sinned so much in her passed life and did not learn in the present life that he was just waiting to pick her up for hell. If they go by Kelly's version then the only one he loves was the nangek. Tan Chai became Satan because his sin and his good deed was exactly the same. He was Satan for so long that his desire is to find someone to take his place do that he can go reborn which is where the praek comes in. The praek was heading in the same direction as him so he was biding his time. However the praek fell in love with the nangek and end up sinning against her. Because the nangek was so pure, she was able to turn the praek somewhat good and made Tan Chai break a code.

I'm excited to see Gmm25's version.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know when this will be airing? and I'm confused so is aum's love interest pattie and is aum the main character or kao?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
does anyone know when this will be airing? and I'm confused so is aum's love interest pattie and is aum the main character or kao?
The story revolves around Aum. Kao fell in love with Pattie after trying to trick her into getting back the house that her grandfather left her. Pattie fell ill and Kao tried to make a deal with the devil (literally) to keep Pattie alive.

unfortunately death can not be stop so she ended up dying anyways but he (Aum who is Satan) broke the rules and allowed her to live a little longer. In Kelly's version it was because he had loved her for many centuries/lifetimes but in Sam's version it was because she was so pure. Because he broke that rule, he had to continue to be Satan.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The story revolves around Aum. Kao fell in love with Pattie after trying to trick her into getting back the house that her grandfather left her. Pattie fell ill and Kao tried to make a deal with the devil (literally) to keep Pattie alive.

unfortunately death can not be stop so she ended up dying anyways but he (Aum who is Satan) broke the rules and allowed her to live a little longer. In Kelly's version it was because he had loved her for many centuries/lifetimes but in Sam's version it was because she was so pure. Because he broke that rule, he had to continue to be Satan.
thank you for the explanation :):):)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hello everyone!

I am so happy to see more Aum on screen.

Do you guys have any other information about this drama?

I saw the picture Aum posted on FB, I'm wondering if it is taken for this drama, cos the photo looks so fit for the theme.

I hope it is from this! Hes looking good. I dont see much updates on this lakorn sadly. Missing aum lately