❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
It seems like they're going to keep that part where n'ek goes out at midnight with the cousin and then got into a scandal about an affair. The upcoming episodes are going to be more drama and misunderstandings. Prince Inn is going to find out about the love affair between the king and Nakhun's mom. I don't want to see those scenes, but still interested in how everything is going to unravel, especially since we are coming closer to the end, we shall see the fire scene soon too. I was enjoying Inn and Khaning scenes until Minnie has to create more misunderstandings for her :crybaby2::fighting3:

yea they
It was one of my favorite dramas to, but I am loving this remake in its own way because there is so much more sweet moments. I think with the Korean version it was like 2005ish or so or around there and since they were portraying royalty they didn't want to add too many sweet scenes.
added more sweet scenes in this version but in my opinion nothing can beat the original version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yea they

added more sweet scenes in this version but in my opinion nothing can beat the original version.
Sometimes its hard for me to completely compare dramas that are remade cross country. Mostly because the culture just seems so different and when I'm watching drama's cross country I don't view them the same way. I loved the Korean Version, but I also love this Thai version for different reasons.

I feel that in the Korean Version, Chae-Kyeong's struggle came mostly from being in the palace. She was a wild horse that had troubles adjusting to the palace. Her love and jealousy of Shin & Hyo-rin played a part to, but not as big as her not being able to adjust to the palace.

In this version, I feel that Khaning was able to adjust fine, but the weight on her back is mostly feeling that she has a one sided love for In, and the "straw" that breaks her back is everything else like the palace, etc.

i respect your opinion.but i feel more in love with shin and chaegyung in the korean version especially the back hug.it was natural.but still kudos to the team of this remake.
Sometimes its hard for me to completely compare dramas that are remade cross country. Mostly because the culture just seems so different and when I'm watching drama's cross country I don't view them the same way. I loved the Korean Version, but I also love this Thai version for different reasons.

I feel that in the Korean Version, Chae-Kyeong's struggle came mostly from being in the palace. She was a wild horse that had troubles adjusting to the palace. Her love and jealousy of Shin & Hyo-rin played a part to, but not as big as her not being able to adjust to the palace.

In this version, I feel that Khaning was able to adjust fine, but the weight on her back is mostly feeling that she has a one sided love for In, and the "straw" that breaks her back is everything else like the palace, etc.[/QUOTE

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I loved the ending. I'm glad they kept it somewhat similar to the Korean version. I just wish they kept the servant thing to where they follow her and get to live life outside of the palace as well. Looks like they are re running Full House Thailand after this.