【Lizabetha's World ❤】ツ

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
:welcome1: everybody !!

I decided to open a new topic to expose my artwork   ^_^ hope you'll like it  :D
Don't hesitate to say what you think  ;) I accept every comment  :wink:  

Enjoy !  :cheer:
  • Banner for me : 
 ​
  • Banner for Peace : 
 ​
  • Banner for AnnTfan : 
 ​
  • Banner for Peace :  

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
You're so good at this! Bravo! Love your themes. :heart:

By the way, are you taking requests? I'm in need of a banner for my signature. If yes, let me know! :)

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤

Destinys said:
You're so good at this! Bravo! Love your themes.  :heart:
By the way, are you taking requests? I'm in need of a banner for my signature. If yes, let me know!  :)

Hi ! :D Thank you ^_^ & YES ! When I have free time I can take request :) just let me know here what do you want exactly (Who ?, Color ? Pictures in particularity ?) or you can also let me decide if you don't have a specific request  :wink:

Step said:
OMMGGGG they are sooo beautiful. I will check this thread always :thumbup: :thumbup: Thank you :)

You're welcome my friend :yes: If one day you're in need or you want a new banner let me know, I'll be glad to do one for you   :D

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Lizabetha said:
Hi ! :D Thank you ^_^ & YES ! When I have free time I can take request :) just let me know here what do you want exactly (Who ?, Color ? Pictures in particularity ?) or you can also let me decide if you don't have a specific request  :wink:
Awwwweeee! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Do you mind if I send you a message with a request? I'm in no rush, but I'm just in love with your work. I'll check this thread very often, my friend. :) :heart:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
It took me a whole day to make this one x) but i'm very happy of the result !! :D

And so : my new signature !!

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
I forgot my dear Push Puttichai :( so i added him :D

Signature​