#1 Thai Actress???

kobpor

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell me who's the number 1 actress of thailand? It's not base on who you like. I keep hearing kob is the the number 1 thai actress of thailand.
Is there any kind of poll that back the factor? Many Thanks

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't think anybody is really #1 because each actress has their own year where they have really good lakorn and consider to be #1 but then when the next year comes, it's all different again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no there's no poll..
ppl juz know..like everyone
knows that Bird Thongchai is certainly
the biggest celebrity in thailand...

and i would give tis title to Kob as well
though Ann T. has the title of "Princess of Entertainment"

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
i have never heard anything about kob
i know that Ann come close or maybe is one at the moment
kob's acting skill has never impress me and i don't see her winning a lot of awards
from ch.7 was aum and noon that has won best actress but i have never heard anything about kob on this
ann has won a couple herself and ann is like the talk of drama queen right now in thailand

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
So happy that both Ann T and Aom P were mentioned~ Especially Ann, I believe she is No 1 actress in Thailand, because she can handle so many different roles and perform all of them well.

darvil

sarNie Adult
When I read this post.. I thought to myself..

Bird could be the biggest "Queen" of Thailand.

Just kidding of course. don't go sensitive on me here.

no there's no poll..
ppl juz know..like everyone
knows that Bird Thongchai is certainly
the biggest celebrity in thailand...

and i would give tis title to Kob as well
though Ann T. has the title of "Princess of Entertainment"

maijune

SarNie Adult
NOT SURE TOO...BUT I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD KOB IS THE #1 N'EK OF THAILAND....AND WHENEVER I WATCH NEWS OR CLIP THEY ALWAYS REFERRED TO KOB AS N'EK #1.....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not a fan of Kob but she is for sure the #1 nang aek of Thailand..There's proof all over the place that says so..

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not a fan of Kob but she is for sure the #1 nang aek of Thailand..There's proof all over the place that says so..
and where is that?
how come i have never heard of it?
when new-entertainment mention a particular na'ek, they always something like "she one of the thailand top na'eke"
I know Kob is no.1 na'eke with ch.7, if that's what you are asking...she's like a love child to ch.7 b/c she has been with them very long, since she was like 13-14.
However, I know Ann was named Princess of Entertainment of Thailand and she actually attended the "Star on Stage" shows to discussed about the title with Joy R. and this other guy. If you youtube it, you'll find the clip.
Beside Ann, I have never heard of any actress that has been named Princess of Entertainment.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
shizuru i was never much impressed by Kob's acting...not trying to be rude but i guess tat's why Yui
got nominated for an award at the Asian Television Awards for Nang Tard and not Kob...the nang'ek
but I do reallie tink Kob is the No.1 nang'ek in Thailand...not the best actress...but she is probably
the most beloved cuz she's been in the industry since she was lilo....the older generation loves her
and some of us youngings too..me honestly i like her...but i'm not crazie about her...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yup, like some of the girls here, i would say that kob is the #1 nang ek in thailand too. i'm not a crazie fan of hers but she is very skilled and she's pretty up there on thailand's charts.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
and where is that?
how come i have never heard of it?
when new-entertainment mention a particular na'ek, they always something like "she one of the thailand top na'eke"
I know Kob is no.1 na'eke with ch.7, if that's what you are asking...she's like a love child to ch.7 b/c she has been with them very long, since she was like 13-14.
However, I know Ann was named Princess of Entertainment of Thailand and she actually attended the "Star on Stage" shows to discussed about the title with Joy R. and this other guy. If you youtube it, you'll find the clip.
Beside Ann, I have never heard of any actress that has been named Princess of Entertainment.
I take it as your not a fan of Kob. Like I said, I'm not fan of hers but if you open your ears and watch news since the first time she entered the business till today you will hear it over and over. It took her years to earn the name #1 nang aek of Thailand so if you don't like her then thats your problem and if you don't want to accept the fact that she is named #1 nang aek of Thailand then thats also your problem once again but everyone knows that she has that name written all over her..

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ann T is one of the best actresses in Thailand. There are many good actresses out there. ^_^

As for my own personal opinion, I would pick Ann T. She is the whole package deal. She got the talent (superb to be exact) of acting, she got the look and she also got the heart. ^_^ So she is #1 actress in my book. :dude:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I think Ann T is one of the best actresses in Thailand. There are many good actresses out there. ^_^

As for my own personal opinion, I would pick Ann T. She is the whole package deal. She got the talent (superb to be exact) of acting, she got the look and she also got the heart. ^_^ So she is #1 actress in my book. :dude:
yep yep!!! i couldn't agree more! :D

as for kob, she's there in wikipedia. her and num i think.
and i thought mam jintara was princess of entertainment before anne?

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I take it as your not a fan of Kob. Like I said, I'm not fan of hers but if you open your ears and watch news since the first time she entered the business till today you will hear it over and over. It took her years to earn the name #1 nang aek of Thailand so if you don't like her then thats your problem and if you don't want to accept the fact that she is named #1 nang aek of Thailand then thats also your problem once again but everyone knows that she has that name written all over her..
It's interesting how you seems to know about about her even though you are not her fan. Like I said, Kob is Ch.7's #1 na'eke, so the prob. that you might misunderstood are high. Kob has always been consider Ch. 7 #1 na'eke. Yes, I'm not a fan of Kob, but I think I has been around watching thai TV long enough to never seen her name as one. Of course, I heard talks about it, but I have never heard any confirmation on it. Unless there is one, I did like to see for myself, learn and accept it. On the other hand, I heard that Yui come in second to Kob for top na'ek in Ch.7.
I'll accept it when you give me the right link to check and confirm for myself ( than I will ACCEPT it ) if not than I'll go with what I know. It's funny how you said "accept the fact"...please don't put the word 'fact' if you are not sure and just heard about it. Since Kob is #1 na'eke for Ch.7, her name tend to always come up when there are talks of Ch.7's na'eke.

It took her years to earn the name #1 nang aek of Thailand
I think it was #1 na'eke of Ch.7! Of course, she earned her work and I respect that but it doesn't mean that she is one just because she earn it...many other na'eke also earn it too.

But for now, Ann is pretty much the talk of Entertainment, as Princess, so I'll go with her and since I have seen the talk show. I'll go with what I see, know, and learned at the moment. Now THIS I will ACCEPT since I have watch the clip in youtube. And yes, I heard that Mam Jintara was once Thailand big-actress!