Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tangmo Pattaratida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yui Jeeranun

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think there are so many great ones..but i choose my girl, NOON WORANUCH...i love her sooo much..she's such an amazing actress with a wonderful personality....there were so many that came close (for example, kob and aump and maybe pancake...)

kulyia

RUK
i liked aump, but srry fan but she kinda became a lilo slutty.also like Nok.ithink her name is nok..but anywais, like i was saying i picked PANCAKE..though she and kwan are feuding against each others, she still purdy and innocent to me.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
my #1 favorite actress have always been AumP&NoonW and will always be my #1. They're beautiful&gorgeous and great actors!​

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh gosh this is hard, because I have a couple of favorite actresses in ch7 because I am usually a big watcher and fan of this channel. LOL. Hmm.. but I'm going to have to go with Pinky :)<3 keke.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
After long deliberation, I came into conclusion based on many qualities that I injected into my decision and the winner is Pinky.

1. Aum: She does not get that much role anymore. I think her acting is he pretty decent. She is a knock out for sure.

2. Jui: I'm a big fan of her as well. She is Very beautiful and versatile in every way;however, she just need to put that extra something in her role. I don't know what is missing but P'Anne T has it. If Jui finds that extra thing, she will be unstoppable.

3. Kob: She is very sweet and has that girl next door persona. I would have voted her in but she is retired now so I cannot count her in this vote.

4. Kwan. She is very beautiful and young. Lots of potential to be the best but she does not realize it yet. Needs to keep her mouth shut and take care of her business. I love Kwan a lot but she needs to clean up her image.

5. Noon. Good actress and in her prime. Just like Jui, she is just missing that extra thing in what P'Anne got. Has lots of charm but missing that charisma. Like her lakorn a lot but that charisma is not there all of the time.

6. Pancake. She has the talent to be the best and her temperament is pretty good. I think she needs to diversity her lakorn role a bit and focus on roles that will take her to greatness. Quantity does not equal quality. Like with the other, she is missing that extra something that I don't know. Pancake has charisma but sometime something is missing.

7. Pinky. Beautiful, versatile, funny, can sing, good attitude, charisma, can pull out different roles, etc. Due to her background, she is unable to take in to the fullest but I feel like she gives her full and lay it out every time in her lakorn. While other lip-sync, she actually sing in her lakorn. I.E - Jao Ying Lum Sing.

8. Poo. She is average at best. Nothing against her or her fans. She does not stand out to me that much. Versatile in that she can play N'Rai. I think she can pull more N'Rai role out.

9. Tangmo. Very sweet and lovely girl. Can play multi-roles and pull it off. To me, I feel she is better suited to play a supporting role. She is very talented in deed but if she is matched with other N'eak, she does not stand out.

10. Yui. She is sweet and her smile is lovely. Can pull of N'Rai roles as well. Recently watched her role with Arnas and she does not stand out that much as N'eak. Does she have the potential to go further? Yes. But she is especially good playing the N'Rai role as seen in Nang Tard.

solin

sarNie Adult
Pinky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is not only pretty but very talented too
she can portray many kind of roles
and she is a good singer

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My vote goes to Kob S. :D I've watched her since I was a little kid and I think she's an extraordinary actress. Whenever I watch her lakorns, she brings so much emotion and intensity. If she cries, goodness it's a guarantee I will cry. :lol: Like in busaba rey ruk, whenever she cried in there, I cried my heart out with her, it was heart wrenching.