13-year old boy becomes a father *Not A Father After All*

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the clip last week watching Inside Edition. He doesn't even look like he can take care of himself, how can he take care of a baby? I agree, I don't like the girlfriend either. All she does is just laugh like it's a joke or something. What is she doing having sex with 13 year old boy?

nikki1786

LizQuen
I saw the clip last week watching Inside Edition. He doesn't even look like he can take care of himself, how can he take care of a baby? I agree, I don't like the girlfriend either. All she does is just laugh like it's a joke or something. What is she doing having sex with 13 year old boy?
my friend even said that she's a slut with how they did it... i think she's the one at fault why the little boy became a father. -_-"

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, no. He looks so small! He's a baby himself, poor thing. But that girl looks twice as big as he is. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah, for me... he doesnt look like 13 years old... but more likely 10 years old... -_-"

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
OMG! The boy looks hekka young! Lile younger than 10! To me, it look like the girl don't even know how to hold her baby right.​

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG! The boy looks hekka young! Lile younger than 10! To me, it look like the girl don't even know how to hold her baby right.​

yeah i let my housekeeper watch the video... she said that the girl doesnt know how to hold the baby... XD

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Yeh, i saw this a few days ago. and not that i go around imagining people having sex or anything, but i don't even know how this 13 year old was even able to do "it". i mean, he's just so....little. ha...no pun intended. but yeh, i feel bad for the baby.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
man they seem to get younger and younger everytime.

I think that parents should teach their child sex ed at an early age and hope that it will prevent something like this to happen.

i actually think the schools should stop teaching sex ed. :lol: it's not working anyway and the incidence have probably been increasing, since it's been introduced.

fun

Expired Sarnie
7270 it occurs every minutes just that some people like to make big deal out of them. i dont even care any more, some people just dont learn lol... i believe this girl wanted media attention. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao i didnt mean that all 12 years old have sex with their gf... i meant teen pregnancies. but god that kid looks 10... the gf is a freaking giant next to him... i bet she molested him :loool: i know i shouldnt be joking around but dude i didnt expect him to be having sex already... geez i got to take a good look at myself, i am a lot older than him and yet i havent even done it... poor kid didnt even know what finacially means.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Seriously omg that boy looks like 9 or 10...he is not cut out to be a dad yet...he's a baby himself...how da hell did this happend? I bet they were just playing she got horny and asked him if he wanted to do something fun with her. lolz

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
omg..
they're..so young... O_O

quite disturbing
2009 is full of suprises.
First teh octuplets, now a 13 yr. old father what nexttt??