WHAT: CONCERT

WHEN:OCTOBER 29,2006

WHERE:Club Cancun
1683 Rice Street
St.Paul, MN 55117

HOW:(651)442-2250ask for Johnny or (651)983-7351 ask for PAUL

TICKETS: Advance $20
At the Door $25​

HEY SINCE now that their comming to MINNESOTA come out and support if you can it'll be awsome....i'll be thea for sure and plus tickets are cheap ass hell...

pze

sarNie Adult
yep its just gonna be in MN not WI....ill be there too...so if ur interested do go and support.....

pze

sarNie Adult
well at the moment its still just for 18+ but he said that they wanted to work something out for the underage people.....so once we find out whether or not it has changed then well let u guys know....but im hoping that hes worked something out for all of the underage people cause i know theres a lot of people that want to go whose underage.....

sulad

sarNie Adult
Hope he'll workout something about the underage soon! And oh! have guys find out about the VIP Info. yet? :D

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
he was suppose to call but i think i'll call him it a bit to see whats up becuss the cocnert ish next 2 week and im scare the place might not be pack......but lala i'll get abck to u asap

kitkat

sarNie Elites
why life isn't fair anymore.. i mean most of thai celebrites come to MN than other states. basically, it's sorta ONLY state they come. i wonder why? why can't it in CA? =[

pze

sarNie Adult
kitkat....u guys have concerts there all the time too.....they just had theirs there last weekend.......

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
SEE EVERYONE AT THE CONCERT TONITE!!!!!!!!!!their in town n omgwad their both so nice and humorous so perpare urself to have fun tonite

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I posted up the link to my pictures in their concert review thread! Go see them there! :D Patson was sooooo sweet and sooooo handsome...*drools* and he smelled so nice... XD